<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 12, 2003

AHHHH I JUST WROTE A LONG ENTRY AND THE COMPUTER HATES ME! AHHHHHH! Ok I'm going to try to write what I wrote a few minutes ago....

I'm very happy today, considering everything that happened...a few arguments, some not-so-fun things, not to mention missing everyone back home...yet I'm in a great mood. I think it's beacause I'm coming back home tomorrow. As much as I dread the looooong drive, I can't wait to get back. Some of my friends will be gone, but at least Matt's coming home earlier than I thought. I guess I'm trying to keep up with too many people's vacation scheduals; I keep mixing up what days people leave and come home.

I think I'm going crazy. I'm used to being a total slob, but for the past few weeks I've had to have everything nice and neat. Of course, that doesn't mix well with my natural lazyness, so the only organized things so far are my bathroom and my desktop. My desktop is massivly organized though: there's a folder for each person that I have an IM saved with, arranged alphabetically. The, inside those folders, the conversations are arranged in order by date. I'm so odd. Anyway, point here is that during my vacation I have come up with plans of how to organize my room and playroom. Like I said, I'm going crazy.

I'm proud of myself at the moment. I actually have a tan! Well, sortof. For me, it's a tan. For a normal person, I'm still pretty pale. Oh well, you can tell a difference where my watch was; there's a nice white strip across my wrist. Also, I was hungry and instead of the yummy chocolate chip cookies sitting infront of me, I ate a Special K cereal bar! Go me!

I was talking to Corey last night, and he's decided to try being a vegitarian for 3 months, starting at the begining of the school year. I can't help but think he's a little crazy, but I've got to admit I can't wait to satisfy my curriosity and see how it turns out for him. Good luck Corey!

I'm still in a song writing mood, but I have far too many songs stuck in my head to work on writing one. Today I've alternated between "Complicated" (Thanks to the fact that Rachel and I spent most of the 4th of July singing "A Complicated Song,"-Weird Al, download it if you haven't!-I've had that stuck in my head all week lol), "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" (don't ask me, I haven't heard it in years but I started singing it in the shower tonight) and "I Want it that Way". Yes, the BSB song (Backstreet Boys, for you clueless people). It was playing at the diner where we had dinner and I discovered that I still know every word to that song, so of course I had to come home and tell Anna about it! Haha, we even had a "BSB CHAT" as it was titled. Jill and Zach refused to come in for a while, but we got them eventually. SB came up with a good idea though. BSB=Be SB! haha!

OK that's all I had when I wrote before. I like the way I phrased it earlier better, but you know what? Its almost 2AM NC time so I'm deciding not to care. Yes, time for some tv and then bed. G'night!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?