Saturday, July 26, 2003
Hi again! That thing from the last entry is hopefully over now...I've been told it is. At least the really really most horrible part, the other bad stuff remains.
I went to Mahitha's house Thursday night for a sleepover. It was sooooo nice to spend some time with her again! We watched Blue Lagoon and Return to the Blue Lagoon since we once saw part of the first one on TV together. The last time she was over here, things were a little ackward because we kept running out of things to say. This time we didn't shut up though! Yay!
Then, Friday I went to Katie's for her birthday. We went bowling first. I swear not having pressure from everyone makes an incredible difference in that. It was just Katie, Megan, Jo, and me, so we were really relazed and had a generally easy going attitude about the game. I didn't care nearly as much about how well I did...therefore I broke 100 for the first time in ages. Haha, even if Jill's sprit was with us to make the 1 pin always stay up....I love you anyway Jill! Then we went swimming, much fun! And then movie time late that night: Anastasia and something AE that I'd never heard of...which I fell asleep during at about 3:30AM.
Today was park day! Interesting discussions...Some of which were funny, others I would have rather just walked away from to avoid having to listen. So some things were a little hard to think about. But I got to see Corey and Jill again! Weeee!
A few other things on my mind...not sure what to do about them yet. Lots of thoughts about them though...
Babysitting time in a few min...bye!
I went to Mahitha's house Thursday night for a sleepover. It was sooooo nice to spend some time with her again! We watched Blue Lagoon and Return to the Blue Lagoon since we once saw part of the first one on TV together. The last time she was over here, things were a little ackward because we kept running out of things to say. This time we didn't shut up though! Yay!
Then, Friday I went to Katie's for her birthday. We went bowling first. I swear not having pressure from everyone makes an incredible difference in that. It was just Katie, Megan, Jo, and me, so we were really relazed and had a generally easy going attitude about the game. I didn't care nearly as much about how well I did...therefore I broke 100 for the first time in ages. Haha, even if Jill's sprit was with us to make the 1 pin always stay up....I love you anyway Jill! Then we went swimming, much fun! And then movie time late that night: Anastasia and something AE that I'd never heard of...which I fell asleep during at about 3:30AM.
Today was park day! Interesting discussions...Some of which were funny, others I would have rather just walked away from to avoid having to listen. So some things were a little hard to think about. But I got to see Corey and Jill again! Weeee!
A few other things on my mind...not sure what to do about them yet. Lots of thoughts about them though...
Babysitting time in a few min...bye!