Thursday, July 31, 2003
Hi! I'm at Jill's house, her bday party sleepover, much fun! Anna just tried to update her blog and the site seriously screwed up the entry...haha, half the words were switched around, it's quite amusing!
Wow, I feel blog deprived...6 days! *falls over and dies* Trying to think of what's happened since then...
Mmm, mostly organizing my room lol. Went bowling with hopes of cheering Corey up on Sunday...Urm...Music rehersal tuesday and today; we've picked out the songs and ordering. My solo got cut because Jill doesn't know the guitar part yet, but I now get to sing on Good Ridance.
*cracks up* I must interrupt myself to say what was just said...Megan is on the phone with James and I asked them what we did on Monday and James started singing "Monday, Monday." I was like "NO TELL HIM TO STOP, THATS MR. LEE!" and a few seconds later Megan says into the phone "No, James, you didn't just get laid." Hahaha!
Ok, I found out from Megan that I went to the pool on Monday lol. Yesh, Jill, Matt, Sb, James, Dave, Marc, and I went swimming, weee! Some guy random guy came up to me and said "Hey, come do something off the diving board with me!" I'm like "erm...thats ok..." Haha, it was a little weird...then he asked Dave the same thing...and finnally he gave up. Sb and I think he looks familiar though; maybe he went to Dillard.
Matt's hopefully coming over tomorrow...it's been ages since we've had time alone together; I can't wait. I've been trying to clean my room before he came over, but it's not going to be done lol, and I have to have him over cause I have to give him his birthday present early...hehe, I guess I'd better hurry up and wrap it...
It's 2:39 and Megan is still on the phone w/James...lol. Oh, yes, one thing I left out! WE'VE BEEN LISTENING TO BSB! Hahaha, yaaaay! We switched to Ricky Martin at James' request though. Anna and I dled a bunch of stuff after Jill fell asleep...and we can't get the speaker to turn on! *falls over* She's awake now but crabby from sleepyness so I'll ask in the morning...lol.
Gonna post this now...byebye!
Wow, I feel blog deprived...6 days! *falls over and dies* Trying to think of what's happened since then...
Mmm, mostly organizing my room lol. Went bowling with hopes of cheering Corey up on Sunday...Urm...Music rehersal tuesday and today; we've picked out the songs and ordering. My solo got cut because Jill doesn't know the guitar part yet, but I now get to sing on Good Ridance.
*cracks up* I must interrupt myself to say what was just said...Megan is on the phone with James and I asked them what we did on Monday and James started singing "Monday, Monday." I was like "NO TELL HIM TO STOP, THATS MR. LEE!" and a few seconds later Megan says into the phone "No, James, you didn't just get laid." Hahaha!
Ok, I found out from Megan that I went to the pool on Monday lol. Yesh, Jill, Matt, Sb, James, Dave, Marc, and I went swimming, weee! Some guy random guy came up to me and said "Hey, come do something off the diving board with me!" I'm like "erm...thats ok..." Haha, it was a little weird...then he asked Dave the same thing...and finnally he gave up. Sb and I think he looks familiar though; maybe he went to Dillard.
Matt's hopefully coming over tomorrow...it's been ages since we've had time alone together; I can't wait. I've been trying to clean my room before he came over, but it's not going to be done lol, and I have to have him over cause I have to give him his birthday present early...hehe, I guess I'd better hurry up and wrap it...
It's 2:39 and Megan is still on the phone w/James...lol. Oh, yes, one thing I left out! WE'VE BEEN LISTENING TO BSB! Hahaha, yaaaay! We switched to Ricky Martin at James' request though. Anna and I dled a bunch of stuff after Jill fell asleep...and we can't get the speaker to turn on! *falls over* She's awake now but crabby from sleepyness so I'll ask in the morning...lol.
Gonna post this now...byebye!