<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 20, 2003

Last night was hard...the closest to a panic attack I've had in quite a while. Maybe it even was one, but it wasn't like the ones I used to have all the time that (thank God) don't happen very often anymore. It was mostly me sitting there just whimpering with fear, a little bit of flash back type things, but not like normal. Oh, yeah, I found out some really bad stuff last night after I blogged last...which I can't say...which are really scary. I have no way of helping the situation at all, except for to try to prevent it from happening to others, so that's what I'm focusing on.

Today, though, was ok for the most part. I got to see Pirates of the Carribean with some friends from Athens that I don't see very often-I hadn't seen one of them in almost a year! So that was fun...aside from the fact that I later found out that one of them is very angry with annother of them, and not without just cause...rawr. Then I came home and was in a pretty good mood for a while...and then things went back to the way they tend to go. I spent a while trying to convince someone of something that I don't even know if it's right, but if they didn't I think it'd be even worse. I'm afraid its going to hurt one person and therefore hurt the other...but that's the only way I can see to make either of them better in the end. I hope it turns out that way, anyway...

It's late...can't think straight enough to type out my thoughts; I'll add more tomorrow if I need to. G'night.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?