<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 13, 2003

One fear came true...others still hang in the air...and yet annother that I thought had at least faded was brought back to life. The one that has tormented me the most this year...and I'm still blamed for it. Why can't it just go away? I try to make things better the only way I know how...I've always been told if you try your hardest and you do what you think is right, no one can blame you. Well, they're wrong, because apparently I'm still at fault. So yes, annother frustrating day.

We went roller skating-Megan, Jo, Jill, and I. It was fun even though I stayed near the wall most of the time, despite their protests. Jo and Megan finally got me out in the center, though I was about to kill Jo when she started going fast while I was hanging on to her. Haha, oh well.

I need to find something I'm actually good at that we can do as a group-I hate always being the worst one at everything. I don't care if I'm the best...I'm just sick of being the girl who isn't good at anything; I'd rather blend in with the others.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?