<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 21, 2003

Talked to James for a while last night...couldn't say much but I guess every little bit helps.

Really really tired, sorry if this is incomplete sentences and such...

Lots of people have been asking me about this blog...sorry for scaring you guys, but I think it's helping me to write it down.

Last night I litterally just walked around my room for over an hour. Just standing there, occasionally leaning against the wall or moving around. This was a little after 3 AM. Fell asleep around 4:30. Slept til 12 when mom forced me up. Then I spent the day cleaning my playroom, which is oddly enough feeling really good to do. I like getting something accomplished where I can actually tell a difference. I'm still not done though, got a ways to go.

Going to the pool tomorrow, much fun! So I'm going to get off and clean some more while I watch some TV so that I'll be able to force myself to bed at 2:30. Gnight!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?