Friday, July 18, 2003
Wow...emotional day at the roller rink. I can't say much of what happend...but by the time Mmmbop came on, I was ready to escape, and that was a ticket away. Rachel and I were pretty much the only ones out there for that song, with the exception of some little kids (bah, you people and your thoughts on music revolve around general ideas of the community; no one complained until Rachel and I said it was Hanson! Take a listen for once, forget all you've heard about their "gayness," and just listen to the music, realizing that not only do they sing it, play the instruments in it, but they actually wrote all of it too; lyrics and background.), so we just sang our hearts out. Unfortunately, by the time we got back to where the others were sitting...much emotion. I spent much of that time fighting tears-though I don't know if they would've fallen if I had given in anyway. Luckily Ross, Dillon, Chris, and Rachel were there to add some comedy-including breakdancing! I needed a distraction and they gave me one...thanks guys.
I can't believe I was upset about something that I've done to most people this whole year...I have no right at all to do that; it's rediculous. Rawr, I'm starting to resent the fact that I made this blog for others to be able to read too, because I'm afraid that'll be taken the wrong way....if you're reading this, I don't mean about not being filled in about what's going on; that part's fine.
After a while I got a hug from Matt, which was comforting, except for the fact that one of the workers came and told us we couldn't do that. *Sticks tounge out at worker*
I talked to Ross for a while, later, online. That helped me sort out my thoughts a little bit, and he's a good listener. I think I just needed to say some things outloud-well, type them to someone anyway-and not have someone tell me I'm wrong. It doesn't always have to be a situation where someone gives you advice...in this case, just being there to listen was enough. Thanks Ross.
Not sure what to do from here now...but at least I can put myself in other peoples positions; I understand some things now...I don't like them, but I've been in the same position or known people in the positions...so...yeah. We'll see. Bye.
I can't believe I was upset about something that I've done to most people this whole year...I have no right at all to do that; it's rediculous. Rawr, I'm starting to resent the fact that I made this blog for others to be able to read too, because I'm afraid that'll be taken the wrong way....if you're reading this, I don't mean about not being filled in about what's going on; that part's fine.
After a while I got a hug from Matt, which was comforting, except for the fact that one of the workers came and told us we couldn't do that. *Sticks tounge out at worker*
I talked to Ross for a while, later, online. That helped me sort out my thoughts a little bit, and he's a good listener. I think I just needed to say some things outloud-well, type them to someone anyway-and not have someone tell me I'm wrong. It doesn't always have to be a situation where someone gives you advice...in this case, just being there to listen was enough. Thanks Ross.
Not sure what to do from here now...but at least I can put myself in other peoples positions; I understand some things now...I don't like them, but I've been in the same position or known people in the positions...so...yeah. We'll see. Bye.