<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 21, 2003

ARG THIS WEBSITE IS SO ANNOYING! Ok, maybe it's just the fact that I'm on a school PC and I'm not used to it...but too bad, i get to yell at blogger anyway, because I just had like half of an entry deleeted. I'm going to try to re-write that...

I figured if I didn't update this soon, I'd be killed by Dave...now I'm in Creative Writing where we're supposed to be working on our "humourous essays." Not going to happen right now. Depressing thoughts and we were just read a story where all the people die except the bad guy. Lovely timing right before a HUMOUROUS essay, eh?I'll do it later.

Erg, much drama since the last entry...as usual...I just want to take a min to say something though. Thanks guys. Everyone who is willing be there as I rant and rave and generally be upset....Thanks. It means more to me than I ever thought it could.

I've been threatened with a loss of a friendship if I don't stop acting like this, and quite frankly I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that yet.

I also want to make the point that I don't "live for the drama" as some people think I do...I live for the END of the drama! I want people to be HAPPY! So to me, the best solution seems that when someone is upset, I should try to help, not tell them to get over it and then abandon them until they do.

That said, I have learned (I hope) to back off when I should. It still takes more willpower than I'd expect, but I managed not to run after someone today as they took off in the cafeteria, trying to respect the fact that they probably wanted some time alone.

Today has not been fun. First there were some leftovers from yesterday...can't get into that one here though, sorry....then in Child Development, we just HAD to discuss suicide, what to do about suicidal kids (such as counciling), and basically things that generally shook me up yet again. I litterally had nail marks in my leg for the next hour or two from where I had them dug into my skin. I really ought to bring that brain stressball back again...I still have that on my desk. Anways, yeah, flashback time during that class...and some other things that I'm not really sure what happened but I know someone's upset.

On a happier note...assuming things go well, there may be two people with some happy news today... :-D *hope hope* I'll explain that one after it happens, if it does.

Oh, in relation to the last entry...I think either I'm showing things a lot more clearly, or people I've talked to have enough of an idea of what's happening to tell what I'm thinking/feeling. I can't decide if that's good or bad...guess it depends on the situation.

Lots of lyrics running through my head at the moment...still "losing my grip" (see lyrics in the last entry), "Don't Accuse" (No, no, no, no, don't accuse, 'cause you don't know what they've been through), and "Good Riddance" ("So make the best of this test and don't ask why; It's not a question but a lesson learned in time. It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you had the time of your life").

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?