<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

*dances around glowing with happyness* The hurricane canceled school for tomorrow, and oddly enough dance for tonight even though we're getting no effects by the time class was over...BUT IT MADE ME HAPPY! Hehehehe

I went out to dinner with Corey and his family tonight, to this new-ish Italian resturant...where I think his mom thought I was insane because I ate a few bites of salad and a little bit of Hannah's pizza, because I was UBER excited with QUITE a case of nerves hehe.

Then we went back to my house for a few hours. We watched "Speed." Then we're sitting there for like 10 min in mostly silence...because we still had 45 minutes left before his mom came...but O:-) we found something to do O:-) which was much fun :-D I'm stealing something he said a min ago to put on here, because I just love this new quote hehe..."i think hurricane isabel will be my favorite hurricane" and I can definitly agree to that :-D O:-) 8-) ;-) :-* (By the way, I think Anna has gotten Corey and me hooked on doing long things of smileys...so get used to them! hehe)

My heart's still pounding a little bit, in the good way obviously...Very very very happy and in love.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?