Wednesday, September 24, 2003
*giggles* You MIGHT say my appetite's back...considering I just ate a really big dinner lol.
I don't really know why I'm blogging cause I have nothing to say...Well, yeah, I do know; it's because I'm avoiding something else...but I ought to go do that instead but I'm talking about casual things on IM with people so I'd really rather not get myself in a bad mood...but I guess I need to start soon.
*casts mind around for things to say* Urm...Rachel brought her guitar to school today and we got to have a sing-a-long at lunch...and Mr. Koechling was talking about making her play in creative writing, but he told us this really weird but very cool story instead...and to waste time and space I'm going to put it here because I was just like "woa..." It's a true story that happened to him.
He was teaching at annother school quite a few years back, and there was a contest thing to get on a presidential staff...and he as a teacher would be put on like an eduaction board or something. Anyway, one of the requirements of the competition was to write a sugestion to the president, which would actually be sent to the president (Raegan at the time I believe). This was at the time that Raegan was talking about sending a civilian to space, and so Mr. K decided to sugest that a teacher-english or social studies, not math or science-be sent to space. He didn't make the program, but a little while after, Raegan decided to send a teacher in space! So Mr. K tried for that too. He made the first cut, but was dropped after that. And then a while after that, as he was moving in a new house or appartment or something, he plugged in his T.V. The first thing that he saw as it turned on was the Challenger exploding. On the Challenger was the teacher that had been chosen. Her name was Krystal (spelled with a "K," just like he spells his name with a "K" (Kris)). They also had the same birthday, the day and year. Isn't that kinda freaky?
Now I'm going to go procrastinate for a few more min and then maybe actually do what I'm supposed to do lol...bye!
I don't really know why I'm blogging cause I have nothing to say...Well, yeah, I do know; it's because I'm avoiding something else...but I ought to go do that instead but I'm talking about casual things on IM with people so I'd really rather not get myself in a bad mood...but I guess I need to start soon.
*casts mind around for things to say* Urm...Rachel brought her guitar to school today and we got to have a sing-a-long at lunch...and Mr. Koechling was talking about making her play in creative writing, but he told us this really weird but very cool story instead...and to waste time and space I'm going to put it here because I was just like "woa..." It's a true story that happened to him.
He was teaching at annother school quite a few years back, and there was a contest thing to get on a presidential staff...and he as a teacher would be put on like an eduaction board or something. Anyway, one of the requirements of the competition was to write a sugestion to the president, which would actually be sent to the president (Raegan at the time I believe). This was at the time that Raegan was talking about sending a civilian to space, and so Mr. K decided to sugest that a teacher-english or social studies, not math or science-be sent to space. He didn't make the program, but a little while after, Raegan decided to send a teacher in space! So Mr. K tried for that too. He made the first cut, but was dropped after that. And then a while after that, as he was moving in a new house or appartment or something, he plugged in his T.V. The first thing that he saw as it turned on was the Challenger exploding. On the Challenger was the teacher that had been chosen. Her name was Krystal (spelled with a "K," just like he spells his name with a "K" (Kris)). They also had the same birthday, the day and year. Isn't that kinda freaky?
Now I'm going to go procrastinate for a few more min and then maybe actually do what I'm supposed to do lol...bye!