<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Hello again! I feel like I haven't blogged in a long time...even through i just did the day before yesterday lol...but I guess that felt like Saturday because it was in the middle of the night. Anyways...hrm...what's happened lately?

Something really odd is happening w/my weight/appetite, but I think I'm back into an ok weight, by BMI i was under for a few days which scared me...since I've never been anywhere NEAR underweight before lol. I talked to Rache though, and she said the same type of thing happened to her a while back and just went away, so I'm hoping it's just some fairly normal phase thing. Because w/me being prone to what seems like hypoglycemia (can't nessisarly say that since it's not diagnosed though)...yeah, not eating=bad. I got really dizzy from it in band yesterday because I hardly ate any lunch. So today I ate even though I wasn't hungry! yay!

Corey and I have made it through over a week now, and I'm still loving every moment of it :-D <3 (Wow that really looks like the smiley face is going to eat the heart...scary). The time sort of flew by...and at the same time it just feels like we've been together for ages because it feels so natural. I have this thing about kisisng his nose...he puts on the most adorable smile in the world whenever I do.

For reference of anyone who sees this...first orc show is next friday (Oct 3rd) and Dave's play runs that thursday through Saturday (2-4), so I was thinking anyone who wants to could come to the game friday and the play saturday? 'Cause I'd really like to see both.

Wow...when I typed that I realized it's almost OCTOBER! Must find costume idea! Ahhh! I love making my own costumes, and I'm assuming we'll have some type of party thing, but even if we don't, I'm going to dress up to answer the door *steals Anna's reason* because I'm 8-). I've done Harry Potter related stuff for the last few years (dementor, hyppogryff (yes i actually was half horse-half eagle! and i made that costume too ^^), and moaning myrtle) so I dunno if theres really anything left...I thought about doing Dobby but I don't really want to...so maybe I'll do something non-hp-reated but I have no idea what. Lemme know if anyone has any ideaaaas!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?