Wednesday, September 03, 2003
:-) I feel much better now. I seriously have the greatest friends in the world...yesterday was filled with hugs (online ones included ^^) and even a little note stuck in my lunch box from Rachie. Then today, a friend from Athens send me an e-card, reminding me that no matter what, she and the rest of my friends will always love me. I just thought that was really sweet...thanks everyone. But seriously, I'm in a much better mood now. Things are a tad bit ackward, but not nearly as bad as I expected, so it's going to be fine. News spreads fast though...a lot of people today asked me what happened. Kinda strange...some of my friends dont even know yet, but people I hardly know already found out and questioned me.
A few things happening that will probably have several people upset soon...one of which I just found out today and really wish I could help with, but I have no idea how. Guess I'll just have to wait until it comes up.
Must go work on the script before dinner and then dance class...buhbye!
A few things happening that will probably have several people upset soon...one of which I just found out today and really wish I could help with, but I have no idea how. Guess I'll just have to wait until it comes up.
Must go work on the script before dinner and then dance class...buhbye!