<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 28, 2003

I've just got a few min before bed time...so I'm going to blog! *steals Anna's word* wOOt!

Speaking of Anna-Bean...she's sick :-( so I didn't get to see her this weekend... Get well soon Anners!

Tonight was youth...where it wasn't going to be a good evening, but due to "unforseen circumstances" it was much better than expected, although we were missing like half of the people in our group. Corey, Rachel, Ally, and I hung out together...hehe snack time was fun...Corey did his random holding breath thing. Last year sometimes I'd be able to get him to stop by pulling his ears...I think just because it was so random that he'd start to laugh. I've learned how to make him do this sneeze-like thing though, so that works now...except once he covered his nose so I couldn't and kept backing away when I'd try to poke his cheeks to let the air out. Rachel was like "Oh, just kiss him Jennifer!" and I was thinking "why on EARTH didn't I think of that???" and so I did :-D hehe. Then my immediate reaction was like "I just kissed someone in church...crap...did one of the leaders see????" but they hadn't...and Ally was like "People get MARRIED in church, that's a lot more than kissing!" For some reason that just made me crack up.

Bed time...I'll add more about the weekend tomorrow if I have time. G'night!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?