<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 21, 2003

Oh boy...just had a big argument with James because I got too worked up over his blog...but I had to make my point; it just came out harsher than it needed to because I was angry. And I still am, a little, mostly because of the combination of people who have had his oppinion in the past. Just realizing some of you have no idea what this is about. He was talking in his blog about how some people over dramatize things in their blogs and how things aren't really as bad as we say...which I'm for the most part very against. I made a comment on his blog which I'm going to paste here...and yes I know it's repetative and long and such, but that's what I do sometimes when I get mad.

"Ok first off I'm not trying to sound like I'm yelling at you for saying all that or anything...well maybe I am actually, but I don't want to get you mad at me for this because I'm not mad; I'm frustrated and I want you to know why. This isn't even just about you, but it applies greatly to you, and especially relates to this entry you made. It's going in my blog so everyone else gets the same message
You said yourself, you don't understand some things because you're not as close with some of us who I'm quite sure you're refering to, including myself. So it's not your fault you don't know what's going on, but you don't really have a right to tell us NOT to say those things for the people who DO know what's going on. Sometimes it's hard to come right in the open and say to a specific person "I'm upset/I'm scared/whatever" but if we don't say it and we're in a crabby mood, everyone asks why. And sometimes we CANT say why. If we say why, we put ourselves in trouble, not to mention others, and betraying someone else's trust. I'm so incredibly sick and tired of people saying "Don't you trust me? I can keep a secret!" GUESS WHAT? SO CAN I WHICH IS WHY I'M NOT TELLING YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE! And then people get mad because we won't tell them anything even though we shut up in the first place but couldn't control our mood so someone else picked up on it. If you don't want to know, ignore our bad moods and don't read our blogs.
And one other gigantically huge thing-some of the problems are big. And I'm not being melodramatic here, James; I'm as serious as you'll ever see me. You try knowing seven people who've cut themselves and five who were truely suicidal...then we'll talk. And those are the least of my worries lately, no exageration. I'm getting sick of the whole "get over it; whatever it was wasn't a big deal even though I have no idea what the f*** you're talking about but I'm just going to assume I'm right" thing. I know it's annoying to see us stressed and upset so often, but it makes it all worse when people decide we're just faking to get attention. It's absolutely rediculous. I know that's done, but don't assume just because someone is freaked out one night, all they want is attention and absolutely nothing is REALLY wrong, that we're just exagerating and making far to big a deal out of every little thing. Because these aren't little.
I don't want you to think I want you to come running every time I post something in my blog that indicates I'm stressed or upset. That's not the point here. Either say nothing and keep you oppinion to yourself, or say nothing and understand that ofent it IS a big deal. It doesn't matter. I'm just sick and tired of people telling me I'm wrong about things they have no idea about."

The end...yeah...so he and I got in an argument that basically ended with me telling him I'm going to calm down and stop acting like a jerk, even though I'm very much still for my points. Oh well...I'm not losing a friend over an oppinion.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?