<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 07, 2003

Ok even though I've only got a few minutes, I must blog because Dave sent me this IM when i was gone:
Dave: grrr...when u get back i wanna see a brand spanking new blog entry!

So yeah, I'm blogging! Urm...we had the first real youth meeting tonight...which was fun. The leaders decided to let us have more imput this year, so we got to rate certain topics from 0-10 on whether we wanted to discuss them, and then got to add our own ideas. Some of them were normal, friendship, peer pressure, all that stuff...and one said "How we should react as Christians to the nuclear threat." Our group was like..WHAT? Then for the stuff we came up with...I know Anna and I were thinking of a lot of things, but we didn't say anything. Jill brought up depression/suicide, and Anna and I both defended that one because it's pretty important to us...And then later we were talking about all these things we could've said but they'd be horribly depressing for people...and we decided we need our own youth group for depressing topics. We litterally started jumping around cracking up while listing these awful depressing things...it was insane...and I guess that's what you'd truely call it...It's like it was to the point that ALL we could do was laugh about it because it's really bringing both of us down like crazy. Melissa was giving us a kind of weird look...that I'm not sure how to take, mostly when we said we needed our own group for depressing stuff...though I guess she didn't know Anna's involved in all this since they don't really know eachother...and Corey just looked kinda...surprised I guess.

I'm getting more and more confused about what to do about one thing...because it might help fix something for two people...but if it doesn't it could be really really bad...yet it's not something that can just be decided not to do...

Gonna stop blogging now and go talk to people...not in such a great mood anymore...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?