Sunday, October 12, 2003
*Hypervenalates with laughter at what Anna just told me* OMG OMG OMG OMG SOME THINGS ARE ENTIRELY TOO COINCIDENTAL! *giggles insanely*
Weeee well the last few days have been much fun! Thursday, Corey and I went to Anna's chorus concert, which was awesome-especially this song that's supposedly an African folk song...except it's about drinking Coca-cola...and near the end this one guy yells "STOP!....Pepsi?" and the director went "no...not pepsi!" and then the chorus starts up again with "Coca-cola!" That was great. AND I GOT TO SEE RANDOM PEOPLE I KNOW! including some I haven't seen since middle school. Haha...even though I didn't go talk to them...but seeing Chris again was hillarious...he got to be one of the two main people in this one song just the guys did. And the girls did "Mr. Sandman" which I will forever relate to this old tv show, Family Ties, where they have to sing that...SORRY I'M A LITTLE HYPER NOW B/C OF ANNA AND DAN! *giggles* I"m trying to convince Dan to marry Anna at the moment...because apparently I just bought Anna...and those are Anna's terms for her buying me...haha...and Anna definitly just asked who Santa is...ANYWAY!
Last night we went to the football game, and we got to see the marching band and orc show! It rained so we weren't sure we'd get to, but it slacked off a lot just before halftime. A little after that, we left and I went over to Corey's house for a while. We watched a movie...an old one, but it was pretty good...His mom and sister watched with us though...But it was still fun because I got to be with Corey :-)
And then today.....urm, yesterday! Yes, it's definily almost 1 AM...geeze...I need to go to bed soon! But anyway, I got to spend all day with Corey and his family and their friends from Greensborough...we went out to lunch and then to the State-Conneticut game...which was tied until the last 5 seconds when the other team had the ball, State intercepted, and got a touchdown...which even I'll admit was pretty cool...and Corey predicted it, so that added to the coolness lol. Then we went back to Corey's for a while...and then we drove up to State again, to pick up one of the Greensborough people's (Charlie) friends (Zach/Zack...not sure how he spells it lol) who is in the State marching band. So that was cool...haha, we got lost on the way back though...but we got there eventually. And then I got to stay there until like 10 :-) Oh and I have to put this here..."AFLAME!"
Wooo...insanely tired...have been for a while actually...during the movie at Corey's I kept going cross eyed while trying to keep my eyes open...but I wouldn't let myself fall asleep...I was determined to be concious to enjoy every moment of being in his arms.
Going to end this entry...but maybe still stay up a while lol...bye!
Weeee well the last few days have been much fun! Thursday, Corey and I went to Anna's chorus concert, which was awesome-especially this song that's supposedly an African folk song...except it's about drinking Coca-cola...and near the end this one guy yells "STOP!....Pepsi?" and the director went "no...not pepsi!" and then the chorus starts up again with "Coca-cola!" That was great. AND I GOT TO SEE RANDOM PEOPLE I KNOW! including some I haven't seen since middle school. Haha...even though I didn't go talk to them...but seeing Chris again was hillarious...he got to be one of the two main people in this one song just the guys did. And the girls did "Mr. Sandman" which I will forever relate to this old tv show, Family Ties, where they have to sing that...SORRY I'M A LITTLE HYPER NOW B/C OF ANNA AND DAN! *giggles* I"m trying to convince Dan to marry Anna at the moment...because apparently I just bought Anna...and those are Anna's terms for her buying me...haha...and Anna definitly just asked who Santa is...ANYWAY!
Last night we went to the football game, and we got to see the marching band and orc show! It rained so we weren't sure we'd get to, but it slacked off a lot just before halftime. A little after that, we left and I went over to Corey's house for a while. We watched a movie...an old one, but it was pretty good...His mom and sister watched with us though...But it was still fun because I got to be with Corey :-)
And then today.....urm, yesterday! Yes, it's definily almost 1 AM...geeze...I need to go to bed soon! But anyway, I got to spend all day with Corey and his family and their friends from Greensborough...we went out to lunch and then to the State-Conneticut game...which was tied until the last 5 seconds when the other team had the ball, State intercepted, and got a touchdown...which even I'll admit was pretty cool...and Corey predicted it, so that added to the coolness lol. Then we went back to Corey's for a while...and then we drove up to State again, to pick up one of the Greensborough people's (Charlie) friends (Zach/Zack...not sure how he spells it lol) who is in the State marching band. So that was cool...haha, we got lost on the way back though...but we got there eventually. And then I got to stay there until like 10 :-) Oh and I have to put this here..."AFLAME!"
Wooo...insanely tired...have been for a while actually...during the movie at Corey's I kept going cross eyed while trying to keep my eyes open...but I wouldn't let myself fall asleep...I was determined to be concious to enjoy every moment of being in his arms.
Going to end this entry...but maybe still stay up a while lol...bye!