<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 04, 2003

I came up with a description for my last entry when I said I didn't know how to describe how I felt..and just because I like the way I think about it, I decided I had to put it in here.

It's like when you're riding on a roller coaster, and just as you start to go down the big drop, your stomach seems like it rises towards your chest...and then for a moment, you're completely suspended, and it's like no time is passing at all, but even in that split second, you feel anxious and excited...and then an instant later, you're zooming along, your stomach drops a bit, and a smile spreads over your face. You're not sure exactly why...but you just feel so happy...and you're free from the rest of the world, if only for a short amount of time...but you can keep remembering, and you feel it over and over again, although nothing can replace the actual feeling.

That's my best analogy :-)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?