Tuesday, October 21, 2003
My blog needs a new entry because that last one was too sad. So I'm going to talk about other stuff now that's completely unrelated even though I'm still thinking about what I was before too.
Ok! This weekend...hmm...well Friday night some people came over here...and we got to help Anna pick out her new haircut! (WHICH I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN AAAAAH!) Corey had strep so he couldn't come though :-( and Jill, Sb, and Matt went to the football game instead. We watched Treasure Planet, which was amusing...strange little creatures lol...and that spider thing was freakish! Anna mentioned in her blog that we can sort of talk without speaking now (using eyes/face)...which is interesting...someone made a comment and we just looked at eachother and we could tell exactly what the other was thinking. Anyway...yeah, the gathering was fun...at one point in the dark Dave's shirt was off and some people dove for it...never really found out the reason for that lol, but it was interesting. And there was a tickle war type thing that was great too...Aliana grabbed Dave and instructed the rest of us to tickle him...who were we to object? Haha...Dave especially seemed really happy at and after the gathering so I'm hoping that helped ^^ I know it did for me...I needed to be around friends that night, and, as always, they were wonderful.
Saturday I went shopping AGAIN which I'm really sick of...but along with searching for some more long sleeve shirts, I had to get some shoes and something to wear to my cousin's wedding in a few weeks. I found the MOST PRETTYFUL DRESS EVER so I was reeeeeeeaaaaaaally excited about that. It's black velvet with a v-neck and just below that, it has this gathering that trails off into a slit. It's sooooo pretty, I love it!
AAAAH I have to go get ready for dance! And I haven't gotten to the best part of the weekend yet! So I'll have to update more later...but probably not tonight because I'll be on the phone with Corey after dance since his computer is broken.
Ok! This weekend...hmm...well Friday night some people came over here...and we got to help Anna pick out her new haircut! (WHICH I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN AAAAAH!) Corey had strep so he couldn't come though :-( and Jill, Sb, and Matt went to the football game instead. We watched Treasure Planet, which was amusing...strange little creatures lol...and that spider thing was freakish! Anna mentioned in her blog that we can sort of talk without speaking now (using eyes/face)...which is interesting...someone made a comment and we just looked at eachother and we could tell exactly what the other was thinking. Anyway...yeah, the gathering was fun...at one point in the dark Dave's shirt was off and some people dove for it...never really found out the reason for that lol, but it was interesting. And there was a tickle war type thing that was great too...Aliana grabbed Dave and instructed the rest of us to tickle him...who were we to object? Haha...Dave especially seemed really happy at and after the gathering so I'm hoping that helped ^^ I know it did for me...I needed to be around friends that night, and, as always, they were wonderful.
Saturday I went shopping AGAIN which I'm really sick of...but along with searching for some more long sleeve shirts, I had to get some shoes and something to wear to my cousin's wedding in a few weeks. I found the MOST PRETTYFUL DRESS EVER so I was reeeeeeeaaaaaaally excited about that. It's black velvet with a v-neck and just below that, it has this gathering that trails off into a slit. It's sooooo pretty, I love it!
AAAAH I have to go get ready for dance! And I haven't gotten to the best part of the weekend yet! So I'll have to update more later...but probably not tonight because I'll be on the phone with Corey after dance since his computer is broken.