Wednesday, October 01, 2003
*Waits impatiently for parents to come home to find out if Corey can come over today* So I'm going to blog while I wait.
Mmm...new stuff...well the thing we were going to do Sunday but couldn't but then were going to do at a later date appears to have fallen apart...Part of me is really thinking we had some major signs that kept us from going through with it...which I'm greatful for...but at the same time, I'm really not liking the idea of going on like it's been for so long...So I'm frustrated with that...I thought I'd found a way out of something, and instead I've basically burried myself deeper into it. Rawr. I've been thinking though...at youth we got to sing "Let it Be" and some of the words keep playing over in my mind. I had one reaction to it immediately afterwards into the next day...but then when I started really getting worked up about not wanting to just "Let it Be" I started thinking...maybe its "let it be" for now...but "there will be an answer" eventually...and quite frankly, eventually needs to hurry up.
Anyway, enough about that...Hrm...Well I FINALLY actually got some work done on my short story today. I don't really like it that much, mostly because the plot isn't exactly a plot...but I'm hoping it'll kinda be one of those powerful emotional things instead, so I guess I'll live with it. I can't think of annother story idea anyway. This one's rather depressing...I wrote one of the strong emotional parts today in class and it kinda left me shaking for a few minutes just because of the subject...but it'll have a happy ending, though I don't know what the ending will be yet lol.
Tonight is powder puff...and I really want to go because the idea of guy cheerleaders is hillarious (my child development teacher is the jv coach and she says some of the guys have better jumps than the regular cheerleaders...this I've gotta see), plus I know a bunch of the girls that are playing in the football game. I dunno who else is going...Corey just went to go see if he can...and now he's back and he can :-) and he's hopefully going to come over here for a while first, but my parents aren't here for me to ask so they need to hurry up and get home lol.
Things with Corey are still absolutely wonderful :-) He's so sweet...every minute I'm away from him, I just keep thinking about him...I love you Corey!
Hehe...well I'm out of things to say...so I'll end on that happy note!
Mmm...new stuff...well the thing we were going to do Sunday but couldn't but then were going to do at a later date appears to have fallen apart...Part of me is really thinking we had some major signs that kept us from going through with it...which I'm greatful for...but at the same time, I'm really not liking the idea of going on like it's been for so long...So I'm frustrated with that...I thought I'd found a way out of something, and instead I've basically burried myself deeper into it. Rawr. I've been thinking though...at youth we got to sing "Let it Be" and some of the words keep playing over in my mind. I had one reaction to it immediately afterwards into the next day...but then when I started really getting worked up about not wanting to just "Let it Be" I started thinking...maybe its "let it be" for now...but "there will be an answer" eventually...and quite frankly, eventually needs to hurry up.
Anyway, enough about that...Hrm...Well I FINALLY actually got some work done on my short story today. I don't really like it that much, mostly because the plot isn't exactly a plot...but I'm hoping it'll kinda be one of those powerful emotional things instead, so I guess I'll live with it. I can't think of annother story idea anyway. This one's rather depressing...I wrote one of the strong emotional parts today in class and it kinda left me shaking for a few minutes just because of the subject...but it'll have a happy ending, though I don't know what the ending will be yet lol.
Tonight is powder puff...and I really want to go because the idea of guy cheerleaders is hillarious (my child development teacher is the jv coach and she says some of the guys have better jumps than the regular cheerleaders...this I've gotta see), plus I know a bunch of the girls that are playing in the football game. I dunno who else is going...Corey just went to go see if he can...and now he's back and he can :-) and he's hopefully going to come over here for a while first, but my parents aren't here for me to ask so they need to hurry up and get home lol.
Things with Corey are still absolutely wonderful :-) He's so sweet...every minute I'm away from him, I just keep thinking about him...I love you Corey!
Hehe...well I'm out of things to say...so I'll end on that happy note!