Wednesday, October 15, 2003
Weeeeee! The bad parts of the last few days aren't worth talking about, especially not now, because I'm in an ultra-happy mood. This entry is going to be about only one thing because it's all I can think about: Corey and I have been going out a month today! Weeeee! I think it was like aniversary day or something today, because I found annother couple with the same day-except their's was 9 months, but still. Corey sent me the sweetist E-card...and I loved that idea so I stole his idea and found one to send back to him too. He's sick though...sore throat...so we're both hoping he feels much better soon ^^ But I'm not going to catch it! I've loaded up on the vitamin C...haha, I think I've got about 250% of the daily value thingie for today...I'm determined not to get sick, but sort of staying away from him is reaaaaally hard, especially today. Hehe, oh well...I can online-kiss him for now lol...and then that's all the more real kisses saved up for when he's better ^^ O:-) :-D ;-) 8-)