<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 24, 2003

You know what's weird? Today was the closest I've come crying in school -multiple times actually- than I have in a long time...yet it was a really good day for the most part. A mix of guilt and relief just kind of threatened to spill over a few times. But I still feel a lot better than I did, especially after talking to someone-even if it did make me late for class O:-) but Mr. Koechling doesn't care so it didn't matter.

I got out of playing in band today because my arm/shoulder was driving me insane...even after taking Midol, because it was the only form of pain killer I had with me lol (hey, it works on headaches, and it's IBprophen, why not?!). I haven't been able to raise it since yesterday evening because I strained it-it's been messed up for a while, but I made it worse-by lifting something too heavy, and now just raising my arm up takes so much effort it almost shakes. So yeah...I told Mr. Rowe I was going to end up dropping my clarinet, so he decided to let me copy and hand out music instead. That didn't take too long so I actually did an entire rough draft of my paper for English, which made me very happy with myself ^^ because I thought it'd take a long time. So now I have the weekend to type that up and hopefully finish my World Civ project so I don't have to do it next weekend because it'll be busy-football game on Friday (last home game! haha...not that I care for the football part...but I'll go watch the mb and orcs), Saturday is Cary Band Day (Which I plan to drag some people to hehe...Megan already said she'd like to go...anyone else?), and then Crop Walk on Sunday afternoon. Whew! Busy but much fun.

As for this weekend...I'm going to the fair w/some friends tonight :-D...no idea about tomorrow or Sunday since we don't have youth...so plenty of time for the project *makes face* Oh well. Weeee fair should be fun though! I haven't been since sixth grade...and I've been either once or twice before then. So I'm definitly looking forward to it!

I'm bored because no one's talking to me...and I'm pretty much out of things to say...So I'm going to go switch computers and type up this English paper and make sure it fits the length requirement. Bye!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?