Thursday, November 13, 2003
Allo again...Jen is bored in creative writing because she can't do the assignment until the weekend because she must first rent and watch the movie the class is analyzing. So she is blogging. And now she will stop refering to herself in the 3rd person :P
Ok! Time to catch up on recent things...Well, we went bowling last Saturday...I'm still amused that they have a bowling video game at the bowling alley...haha, and it's soooo much easier! Wee...I did bad (as usual lol) at the first game...and then Megan and I decided we were going to be smart for the next game and use bumpers! yaaaay!
Sunday I went over to Steven's house...AND COREY GOT TO COME AFTER ALL which made me very very very happy hehe! So that was fun. We watched "Labrinth" or however it's spelled. It was....interesting! Haha...I'd seen part of it before but I'd mostly forgotten it...for some reason it kept reminding me of "Grimlins."
Katie and Matt are going out now, and they look soooo adorable together! So that's a new couple for the group...and we'll see if annother one comes soon... :-x hehe...
Urm....what else has happened? We had Tuesday off from school but I ended up spending most of it working on my cleaning/organization of my playroom and room. It's going well but taking FOREVER because eventually I'll hopefully be rid of a ton of junk, and much more stuff will go to the attic...especially the far too many dance costumes I still have in my closet-all of them starting from when we moved here like 10 years ago...haha...Geeze, I think some of them are actually from Arizona...still in the closet...patheticness! (is that a word?)
Soon I get to give Corey his birthday present FINALLY hehe...I'm kidnapping Anna on Saturday... :-D O:-) :-x I'm sooo glad I've gotten to know Anna the last few months! I love you Anna-bean! I've lost closeness with so many of my friends lately...so I know I rather cling to Anna and Corey...but I'm just thankful I have friends (well, Corey=boyfriend but still a friend too) as wonderful as they are. I can talk to them about absolutely everything and we manage to make eachother laugh-or, in the case of Anna and me, GIGGLE-all the time...and I love them both for it ^^
Dododo...nothing to write...but I have nothing better to do than ramble in here...because I don't feel like studying for world civ even though I should since I did really bad on the English test so I've got to keep an eye on the padeia grades...and I ran out of yarn for the blanket I'm crocheting (but I found my needle/hook thing!...after going to buy new ones!)...Now I'm making myself feel guilty for not studying...maybe I'll go make flashcards. Bye!
Ok! Time to catch up on recent things...Well, we went bowling last Saturday...I'm still amused that they have a bowling video game at the bowling alley...haha, and it's soooo much easier! Wee...I did bad (as usual lol) at the first game...and then Megan and I decided we were going to be smart for the next game and use bumpers! yaaaay!
Sunday I went over to Steven's house...AND COREY GOT TO COME AFTER ALL which made me very very very happy hehe! So that was fun. We watched "Labrinth" or however it's spelled. It was....interesting! Haha...I'd seen part of it before but I'd mostly forgotten it...for some reason it kept reminding me of "Grimlins."
Katie and Matt are going out now, and they look soooo adorable together! So that's a new couple for the group...and we'll see if annother one comes soon... :-x hehe...
Urm....what else has happened? We had Tuesday off from school but I ended up spending most of it working on my cleaning/organization of my playroom and room. It's going well but taking FOREVER because eventually I'll hopefully be rid of a ton of junk, and much more stuff will go to the attic...especially the far too many dance costumes I still have in my closet-all of them starting from when we moved here like 10 years ago...haha...Geeze, I think some of them are actually from Arizona...still in the closet...patheticness! (is that a word?)
Soon I get to give Corey his birthday present FINALLY hehe...I'm kidnapping Anna on Saturday... :-D O:-) :-x I'm sooo glad I've gotten to know Anna the last few months! I love you Anna-bean! I've lost closeness with so many of my friends lately...so I know I rather cling to Anna and Corey...but I'm just thankful I have friends (well, Corey=boyfriend but still a friend too) as wonderful as they are. I can talk to them about absolutely everything and we manage to make eachother laugh-or, in the case of Anna and me, GIGGLE-all the time...and I love them both for it ^^
Dododo...nothing to write...but I have nothing better to do than ramble in here...because I don't feel like studying for world civ even though I should since I did really bad on the English test so I've got to keep an eye on the padeia grades...and I ran out of yarn for the blanket I'm crocheting (but I found my needle/hook thing!...after going to buy new ones!)...Now I'm making myself feel guilty for not studying...maybe I'll go make flashcards. Bye!