Saturday, November 08, 2003
I'm better! Well...almost. I have my voice back! And my throat is almost not sore anymore and I'm only coughing a tiny bit. And I've got ENERGY hehe. I got dressed in something other than pjs for the first time since Wednesday! :-D So I get to go bowling tonight.
I miss Corey insaaaanely! I can't even imagine being like Megan and James for the fact that they have to be apart a lot. I haven't seen Corey since Wednesday morning...and now he's at his dads. We keep having these arguments over who loves the other more or who misses the other more...hehe...It's fun and sweet...and we even argue with eachothers away messages! Look at this:
My away message: dinner...I MISS COREY THE MOSTEST TIMES INFINITY TIMES INFINITY TO THE INFINIT POWER SO THERE :P hehe. and even if he makes a bigger, number, i still miss him more
Corey: *chuckles* i dont think so
Me: i do
Me: :P
Corey: hahaha
Corey: i knew yoo were still there
Me: so were u the other day
Me: b/c it kept giving me the am everytime i said something
Me: haha
Me: but now im ACTUALY leaving
Corey: O:-)
Me: and i still miss u the most
Corey: nope
Me: yes so there even if i do win
Me: *leaves*
Corey: i still miss yoo more
Later, me, seeing his away message: no u wont
Corey's away message:dinner! and yes i miss and love Jen more , no matter what she says.
Me: nuh uh, i said it first
Hehe...I LOVE U AND MISS U THE MOST COREY!
And Anna's gone too. Tonight is going to feel odd-gathering without Corey OR Anna-bean! AHHH!
*goes off daydreaming*
I miss Corey insaaaanely! I can't even imagine being like Megan and James for the fact that they have to be apart a lot. I haven't seen Corey since Wednesday morning...and now he's at his dads. We keep having these arguments over who loves the other more or who misses the other more...hehe...It's fun and sweet...and we even argue with eachothers away messages! Look at this:
My away message: dinner...I MISS COREY THE MOSTEST TIMES INFINITY TIMES INFINITY TO THE INFINIT POWER SO THERE :P hehe. and even if he makes a bigger, number, i still miss him more
Corey: *chuckles* i dont think so
Me: i do
Me: :P
Corey: hahaha
Corey: i knew yoo were still there
Me: so were u the other day
Me: b/c it kept giving me the am everytime i said something
Me: haha
Me: but now im ACTUALY leaving
Corey: O:-)
Me: and i still miss u the most
Corey: nope
Me: yes so there even if i do win
Me: *leaves*
Corey: i still miss yoo more
Later, me, seeing his away message: no u wont
Corey's away message:dinner! and yes i miss and love Jen more , no matter what she says.
Me: nuh uh, i said it first
Hehe...I LOVE U AND MISS U THE MOST COREY!
And Anna's gone too. Tonight is going to feel odd-gathering without Corey OR Anna-bean! AHHH!
*goes off daydreaming*