Tuesday, November 18, 2003
Weee I need a nice long entry...but I have to leave for dance in a little while...so this may have to be continued later. We'll see how far I get for now.
It's been entirely too long since I've blogged...so I'm thinking about what's happened since then. Ok. Friday a bunch of us went to see "School of Rock" which was a good movie...and I got to be proud of myself for picking up on some of the guitar stuff that Rachel confirmed :-D Anna and Steven looked so cute together that night! And of course the BEST part was that Corey was there...because that always makes everything absoultely wonderful.
That night I could hardly sleep because I was sooooo excited about Saturday! We picked Anna up at 3, and she and I went shopping for Corey's birthday presents. We went to Pet Land because I wanted to get him a hamster, and I wanted help picking it out, and she wanted to be there to help pick it out and to get her gifts for him. We found a cage with three adorable fuzzy hamsters in it...because all the other hamster's looked almost like gerbils, not poofy and fuzzy...and Anna and I absolutely fell in love with these two gray and white ones (wow I just argued with myself whether you can call a hamster white, because you can't with horses... *ignores self*) ...so we picked one of them out. They put her in the TINYIST box ever so I was really glad I brought a bigger one with us...seeing her struggle in the little box was heartbreaking. Anyway, then I got some food and bedding and stuff, and Anna bought some toys-a wheel, a GLOW IN THE DARK ball for her to run around in, which we both thought was soooooo cool, and these colorful chew stick thingies. Then we went back to my house and put all the stuff together, so the hamster could go ahead and run on the wheel if she wanted...which she apparently did haha; she stayed on it like ALL afternoon. We wrapped the cage in wrapping paper...which had a silver shiny side on the back...so the hamster kept thinking it was a mirror or something I guess...she kept looking at herself in it, and seeing more food on the "other side."
Then we went over to Corey's house. Haha, Anna dragged him into the LAUNDRY ROOM so my parents and I could get the cage in where he couldn't see it. Even though it was wrapped, we couldn't wrap the top so the hamster would be able to breathe, and we could hear the wheel squeaking even from the next room over anyway. Haha, he later told me he heard that and thought it was a bird. Then we watched Finding Nemo...and I have to leave for dance so I'll work on this later/tomorrow/sometime. Bye!
It's been entirely too long since I've blogged...so I'm thinking about what's happened since then. Ok. Friday a bunch of us went to see "School of Rock" which was a good movie...and I got to be proud of myself for picking up on some of the guitar stuff that Rachel confirmed :-D Anna and Steven looked so cute together that night! And of course the BEST part was that Corey was there...because that always makes everything absoultely wonderful.
That night I could hardly sleep because I was sooooo excited about Saturday! We picked Anna up at 3, and she and I went shopping for Corey's birthday presents. We went to Pet Land because I wanted to get him a hamster, and I wanted help picking it out, and she wanted to be there to help pick it out and to get her gifts for him. We found a cage with three adorable fuzzy hamsters in it...because all the other hamster's looked almost like gerbils, not poofy and fuzzy...and Anna and I absolutely fell in love with these two gray and white ones (wow I just argued with myself whether you can call a hamster white, because you can't with horses... *ignores self*) ...so we picked one of them out. They put her in the TINYIST box ever so I was really glad I brought a bigger one with us...seeing her struggle in the little box was heartbreaking. Anyway, then I got some food and bedding and stuff, and Anna bought some toys-a wheel, a GLOW IN THE DARK ball for her to run around in, which we both thought was soooooo cool, and these colorful chew stick thingies. Then we went back to my house and put all the stuff together, so the hamster could go ahead and run on the wheel if she wanted...which she apparently did haha; she stayed on it like ALL afternoon. We wrapped the cage in wrapping paper...which had a silver shiny side on the back...so the hamster kept thinking it was a mirror or something I guess...she kept looking at herself in it, and seeing more food on the "other side."
Then we went over to Corey's house. Haha, Anna dragged him into the LAUNDRY ROOM so my parents and I could get the cage in where he couldn't see it. Even though it was wrapped, we couldn't wrap the top so the hamster would be able to breathe, and we could hear the wheel squeaking even from the next room over anyway. Haha, he later told me he heard that and thought it was a bird. Then we watched Finding Nemo...and I have to leave for dance so I'll work on this later/tomorrow/sometime. Bye!