<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 25, 2004

*sniffles* I miss my Corey...and if you’re reading this you’ve probably heard an earfull about it so I’ll return to regular blogging...

Ok, must have a happier entry because I don’t like seeing my own depressing entries so I’m sure no one else does either lol. Well, to start with, what cheered me up last Tuesday was Marc telling me about the Broughten dance! He asked Corey and Anna and me to come...It sounds sooooo fun hehehe...I don’t really know why, but it does...and the best part because this made my weekend great: THE GIRLS WEAR PROM DRESSES! Hahaha...and Kelly (one of the Broughten people) told us about a great sale on them at Dillards...So Friday Anna, Amanda (one of Anna’s Cary friends who, like Anna, also needed a prom dress for YLA in a few weeks) and I went to the mall...They’d been there during the day for Career Fair and then got there like an hour before me since they’re closer...and then the three of us spent SIX MORE HOURS SHOPPING! *cracks up* And we had ice cream for dinner. I KNOW WHAT YOU’RE THINKING! AND YOU’RE RIGHT! WE WERE SOOOOOOOOO HYPER! Hahaha, it rocked! And we had fun taking pictures...even though in one store they wouldn’t let us because “girls like to come and play dress up” *rolls eyes* but everywhere else it was fine...Anna and I ended up with great deals on dresses from Dillards and Man got one from another store...Man=Amanda by the way, I thought she was a guy for like a month when I was only introduced to her online as Man...Anyway...So Friday was great...Then on Saturday, Anna and Man came over and we worked on hairstyles...Man is the hairstyle-master hehehe...SHE PUT MY HAIR IN BOING CURLS! That’s what I call them anyway...the kind u pull and release and they spring back up...SO MUCH FUN! And I think we scared Dan and Corey and other people as we waited on curlers to heat and set and such...I swear I’ve never felt this steriotipically-girly in my life! *Grins* It’s fun though...and we giggled SOOOO much, which felt nice...completely opposite of the school week...So yeah, maybe I’m not not-stressing like I promised...but it’s just a semester and then summer so it’s ok. Wow this entry just completely changed topics! Haha, yeah, I’m kinda tired and my grammer and sentence structure sucks, so I’m sorry if this doesn’t flow very well and such...

School stuff: Got a science project thing that was really easy...We had class time to work on it on Friday and I did all of my research then...and I finished it today so that was great...I hope all our projects are like that in that class...It would be very very very nice because we’re working on the stuff that always completely goes over my head...Chemistry stuff...blah...but my teacher hates chemistry so he’s not making us learn too much hehe...Urm...English...we’re almost done with Things Fall Apart and we’re supposed to have a timed writing for it on Wednesday but I guess it’ll be pushed back because of the snow...The last of which I did horribly on...so that sucks...oh well...In world civ we got a project that I need to get working on because we only have like a week to do it and I chose to work by myself...Math is a little better for the moment because we’re doing some things that we’ve learned before that I actually remember that it seems like a good number of people don’t, so I’m happy to have at least a temporary time where I understand things! Yay! Band...is normal band class lol...We’re doing some new theory stuff that I’m insane and actually like because it relates the chords I use for the pop band Rachel and Jill and I have...That probably won’t get to reherse until like summer break lol...oh well...anyway...

Thursday I had Godspell auditions...and Corey’s sister Hannah tried out too...lol they had us do some strange but fun things to audition...the acting part anyway, but they asked me to do the exercises even though I was just trying out for the chorus...We played some acting games and did some improv and then had to act out a scene...That calmed my nerves for a while...then we went upstairs to do the singing part...Oh gosh, I think like half of us up there were shaking...And when we went (one at a time) into the room, there was a table w/three people at it to watch...It felt so much like American Idol that it seriously freaked all of us out lol...So I did horrible, I was waaaaaay off time and off key a few times...I even told Melissa the next day I’d probably end up doing the band part with her lol...but I got a call Saturday night and found out I got in...haha the guy said they extended the amount of people they were going to have in it though, so I lucked out on that...Hannah made the chorus too, so I’ll have somebody to hang out with at rehersals that I actually know! Weeeee!

Today...It snowed. Well, iced mostly. Yuck. I like snow but ice sucks. And Corey’s stuck in Lumberton, SB’s stuck in Greensborough, and Dave’s stuck at his cousins (which I’m sure he’s happy about so I can’t feel too bad for that lol). No school tomorrow...So I did homework today anyway...including insanely early this morning before I went to bed, resulting in me not getting to sleep until about 4...Corey says he’s hopefully coming back tomorrow morning but my pessimisticness is trying to tell me that the roads aren’t going to be safe enough...but I really really really hope they are...I miss my Corey...a LOT, more than is possible to put down in words...I love you Corey...come home safe^^ *snuggles up to him and clings and really really really doesn’t want to let go* <3<3<3<3<3

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?