<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 04, 2004

Weeeee Anna and Marc just helped me through learning to put pictures on here...so I'm going to put some here randomly! OK and now I'm back to edit this, because these pictures are HUGE but I cant do anything with them until I'm on the PC, so u can live w/them for now :P And now I'm editing and it'd better work! Haha, yay for Anna and html!

First, everyone has to see my cousin and her baby...because she's adorable! Hehe...This was from another of my cousin's weddings; me, Gabrielle, and Shannon :



The rest of these are from New Year's Eve...
Corey and I:


This one James titled "Corey the pimp" haha...He's the one in the back, obviously, and the girls from left to right are Megan, Jill, Aliana, Anna, and me:


Megan and James:


And a random picture of Anna! Just because it's the only other one I have from New Year's Eve, lol:


Weee...maybe I'll actually blog later, but that's all for now! Byeeeeeee!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?