Friday, January 02, 2004
Weeeeee HAPPY NEW YEAR! I just reread Katie's entry about how years just help us keep track of time, but it doesn't really matter since time continues anyway... Usually I agree with that. New Years Eve the last few years has meant I got to go to a party or a sleepover, and we were allowed to stay up late, make lots of noise, sometimes run around with sparklers (which I've been rather afraid of for a while now, so it's a good thing we haven't done that in a few years!), and all that good stuff. Honestly, it didn't feel much different this year in the fact that it's a new year, but I'm trying to make it into a "fresh start" kind of thing. So much of 2003 just sucked. Yes, nice and simple and blunt, and no elaboration, so all you anti-depressing-things-people don't have to worry, hehe. Anyway, things sucked for a while...and then, over the last few months, they got a LOT better. A lot of it was generally giving up psychology and also a lot of it was (and still is ^^) Corey. It's kind of funny when I think about it, because even other people can tell a difference in the way I'm acting...Jilly (gotta add the "y" for Anna, and Jilly won't read this anyway most likely hehe) said something the other day at the bowling alley...I forget how the subject came up, but somehow Zach and I were talking about optimists and pessimists, and Jilly was talking about how I used to be such a pessimist "but she's been really optimistic since she and Corey started going out." :-D So yesh, anyways, point of this paragraph: I'm liking this happy, more care-free version of myself a lot...so even if my "new year" started a few months early, I think my resolution should be to try to keep it up ^^ Oh, and Corey and I decided that we should resolve to be more desicive, but we're both seriously doubting it'll work, haha..."You're incurable!" "So are you!"
Weeee now for the section where bored people read about what I've done for the last few days! A bunch of us went to Corey's for New Years Eve, which was much fun, of course :-D I felt very clingy, but I decided not to care lol, since I hadn't seen him in soooo long! We just hung out and chatted for a while...some people played twister, which was *cough* interesting...especially when someone ended up with Anna's camera, thinking it was one of the guys', and took pictures of some of the girls' butts...That led to some interesting thoughts of what Anna's mom would think if she saw them before Anna could get them away, hahaha, poor Anna-bean! Oh, and we played a game that I think was called Imagineif...one word maybe?...I think we kinda altered the rules but that's ok hehe...We went around and put each person's name in a situation...Like for Dave, "Imagine if Dave were a crime. Which crime would he be?" and there were a list of choices...Everyone was thinking "homocide" until he read out the last one, "indecent exposure," which I believe was unanamously voted to be correct! Rachel called from the place where she's skiing, so we passed the phone around, including some over-the-phone Imagineif...A little later we watched XMen II...though hardly anyone watched all of it lol, a ton of us ended up talking and snacking in the kitchen and dining room instead...I got to (lightly) kick Corey's sister when she told us to "get a room," but it amused me. Pretty soon after the movie ended, it was count-down time...and then time to scream and make noises haha *cough* JAMES *cough* lol...He went a little insane with the noisemakers...Oh, I forgot to mention before, Megan brought these adorable tiarras and this thing thats like an antennae (sp?) headband, except they're covered in streamers...much amusement! So we kept putting those and James' sparkly purple hat on everyone...James took pictures and sent some to me, and Anna said she'd teach me how to put them on here, so I'll do that soon hopefully...Haha, one of them he titled "Coreythepimp" because I was clinging to him and so was Jill, so we got the rest of the girls to come and surround him too...it was great lol. Far too soon, it was time to go home...Omg I didn't want to leave...I clung to Corey for a while...and Jilly laughed at us because we wouldn't let go to hug her goodbye...though we eventually did...and then clung again...hehe...and then eventually I left...and came home and got online and talked for a long time haha...I think Anna was on til about 3:30AM and I was on a while after that... O:-) Hey, it was January 1st :P *makes excuses*
Yesterday evening Corey came over...we watched one of those Indiana Jones (I almost typed James Bond hahaha) movies...the crusade one...with the holy grail (no, not Monty Python :P). Hehe, we had lots of tickle wars...proving the other wrong at "I'm not ticklish" hehe...and he'd try to trap my hands so I couldn't tickle him because "tickling is bad!" It made me crack up because each time he'd say "no! baaad!" or something like that, he'd kiss me...anti-lesson-reinforcement! Not that I'm complaining O:-) ;-) So yesh, vury wonderful evening ^^
Today we went to see The Haunted Mansion...it was...different...lol, but not a bad movie, especially with the worlds most wonderful company ^^ Lots of spiders though...oh well, good clinging opportunity hehe...So that was fun :-D
Babysitting tonight, wow, I haven't babysat in forever...This school year's weekends have been mostly hanging out with friends, which meant I told a lot of people no for jobs, especially since they'd call like the day before >< but oh well hehe...Some of my favorite kids to sit for moved a while back, and I used to sit for them a lot, so I haven't had much to do since they moved as far as sitting anyway. So I'm going to end this entry so I can do some stuff before it's time to leave...bye!
Weeee now for the section where bored people read about what I've done for the last few days! A bunch of us went to Corey's for New Years Eve, which was much fun, of course :-D I felt very clingy, but I decided not to care lol, since I hadn't seen him in soooo long! We just hung out and chatted for a while...some people played twister, which was *cough* interesting...especially when someone ended up with Anna's camera, thinking it was one of the guys', and took pictures of some of the girls' butts...That led to some interesting thoughts of what Anna's mom would think if she saw them before Anna could get them away, hahaha, poor Anna-bean! Oh, and we played a game that I think was called Imagineif...one word maybe?...I think we kinda altered the rules but that's ok hehe...We went around and put each person's name in a situation...Like for Dave, "Imagine if Dave were a crime. Which crime would he be?" and there were a list of choices...Everyone was thinking "homocide" until he read out the last one, "indecent exposure," which I believe was unanamously voted to be correct! Rachel called from the place where she's skiing, so we passed the phone around, including some over-the-phone Imagineif...A little later we watched XMen II...though hardly anyone watched all of it lol, a ton of us ended up talking and snacking in the kitchen and dining room instead...I got to (lightly) kick Corey's sister when she told us to "get a room," but it amused me. Pretty soon after the movie ended, it was count-down time...and then time to scream and make noises haha *cough* JAMES *cough* lol...He went a little insane with the noisemakers...Oh, I forgot to mention before, Megan brought these adorable tiarras and this thing thats like an antennae (sp?) headband, except they're covered in streamers...much amusement! So we kept putting those and James' sparkly purple hat on everyone...James took pictures and sent some to me, and Anna said she'd teach me how to put them on here, so I'll do that soon hopefully...Haha, one of them he titled "Coreythepimp" because I was clinging to him and so was Jill, so we got the rest of the girls to come and surround him too...it was great lol. Far too soon, it was time to go home...Omg I didn't want to leave...I clung to Corey for a while...and Jilly laughed at us because we wouldn't let go to hug her goodbye...though we eventually did...and then clung again...hehe...and then eventually I left...and came home and got online and talked for a long time haha...I think Anna was on til about 3:30AM and I was on a while after that... O:-) Hey, it was January 1st :P *makes excuses*
Yesterday evening Corey came over...we watched one of those Indiana Jones (I almost typed James Bond hahaha) movies...the crusade one...with the holy grail (no, not Monty Python :P). Hehe, we had lots of tickle wars...proving the other wrong at "I'm not ticklish" hehe...and he'd try to trap my hands so I couldn't tickle him because "tickling is bad!" It made me crack up because each time he'd say "no! baaad!" or something like that, he'd kiss me...anti-lesson-reinforcement! Not that I'm complaining O:-) ;-) So yesh, vury wonderful evening ^^
Today we went to see The Haunted Mansion...it was...different...lol, but not a bad movie, especially with the worlds most wonderful company ^^ Lots of spiders though...oh well, good clinging opportunity hehe...So that was fun :-D
Babysitting tonight, wow, I haven't babysat in forever...This school year's weekends have been mostly hanging out with friends, which meant I told a lot of people no for jobs, especially since they'd call like the day before >< but oh well hehe...Some of my favorite kids to sit for moved a while back, and I used to sit for them a lot, so I haven't had much to do since they moved as far as sitting anyway. So I'm going to end this entry so I can do some stuff before it's time to leave...bye!