Saturday, February 28, 2004
Allo again! First off, to the comments I've gotten so far...Uhh, yes, Scotty, I realize that the dates don't work, as that was the second sentence in my last entry lol...And Rache, thanks for the offer on the color codes, but I got a site that I've been using thats working great^^. Other site stuff: Still trying to figure out the date problem, but I think I need to steal the original html back from Anna because I messed it up and can't remember what it said before lol, so I'll prod her when she's back from AOK or another day or something. Still need to do more link coloring too, but since it's after 11 already I'll probably leave that until another time.
Updateness: Well the snow got school canceled for Friday :-D So Corey came over :-D :-D :-D <3<3<3 I'm sure you can tell how wonderful that was by those expressions hehehe O:-) It seems like every moment I spend with Corey is somehow better than the last, even though they've all been absolutely perfect. I can't imagine being more in love than I am now, yet I always think that and yet love continues to grow...I don't care how "mushy" I sound :P Anyway, so we had a wonderful afternoon...and he was supposed to get to stay here for the weekend because of the snow...but his mom called while he was here to tell him his dad was coming afterall :-( Other than that though...everything was just...indescribeably wonderful.
Today...I went shopping for Ally's birthday present and also ended up finding some really cool shirts on sale for me hehe. Tonight I went to Ally's party, which was much fun! I had sooooo much sugar though...enough that I'm not even hyper from it lol, which is pretty scary...Anyway...Uhh, well I found out at least three of us got Ally gift certificates to the mall haha, 'cause it seems like she's always going shopping...There were a bunch of games/contests that were cool...A list of questions about Ally that hardly any of us knew the answers to lol...Megan and somebody else got chocolate stars for getting only one question right...There was a costume contest, which Katie (as Captain Jack Sparrow!!!! SO COOL!!!) won...and these grammy/emmy/whatever you call them things like "most____" awards...our table had 6 nominees and 4 of them were winners lol, Katie for niceness, Anna for likely to become famous, Kori for obsessiveness of the Beatles, and Dave for most likely to be on a tabloid hahaha! The most interesting contest though, I must say, was the one where we were put into six teams, given rolls of toilet paper, and told to create a bridal dress for one team member out of the toilet paper. For some reason I just had SO much fun with that lol...Abby and I got to be the main workers in our group, and we chose one of the younger girls to be our "bride" (maybe like 7ish? I'm bad at judging ages though) because she was adorable, sweet, and would require the least amount of toilet paper to cover her haha. So we made a belt thing first, more like a sash I guess, with a bow in the back, and then use streams of toilet paper to create a skirt, almost the way a grass skirt looks I guess. Then we made a colar and used the same kind of idea to fill in the shirt area, tucking it into the skirt, while some other people made her a headpiece. She wanted some cool sleeve things...however...the sash thing broke just before our time was up, so we decided to leave it sleeveless for sake of emergancy surgery on the sash lol. And she won! :-D So we got chocolate haha. MORE sugar! You must here the story of one of the other teams though...Anna and Dave were in it, and I'm not sure exactly who else...So of course they decided Dave had to be the bride...And you know how teenage minds work, a brides got to have a bust right? Well this one girl (I THINK her name is Ashley, which I really should know by now since I have multiple classes with her lol) decided to take off her bra...without leaving the room or turning around or anything haha, though she did keep her shirt on...and Dave put on the bra and turned into a bride! *cracks up* That was VERY entertaining! We were discussing how they needed a seperate category besides just "best" so that he could win something too lol. Ashely was sitting there most of the time during the judges conference just holding Dave's shirt over her lol, poor Ashley! I almost wish I had that kind of confidence though; a few minutes later she just put it back on infront of everyone again! Where as I'll hardly even dance in front of people lol. Oh! I found this sooooooo cool! (Ok so maybe the sugar is kinda getting to me :P) There was this girl there that Anna knew from chorus...and I was just looking at her for a while and I kept thinking she was this girl that was in my third grade class who was really shy so I never really got to know her (If you think I talk a lot now, you should've seen me then. I bet all the shy people were afraid of me because I never ever ever shut up!) and she had the same name...Anna and I went to talk to her later and she said something immediately about how she thought she knew me from third grade! I just thought that was cool. Yes I'm being repetitive and have a lack of vocabulary skills tonight :P
Other than that...urm...a little scheming O:-) :-D of course *<3s being told gossip lately* so overall the day was much fun...except I didn't get to talk to Corey at all :-( :'( so I'm on a major "I miss Corey" thing now...as usual...but I'll get to see him at youth tomorrow^^ *wishes youth would hurry up* hehe...Love ya Corey <3
And with that, so ends the blog entry of the night!
Updateness: Well the snow got school canceled for Friday :-D So Corey came over :-D :-D :-D <3<3<3 I'm sure you can tell how wonderful that was by those expressions hehehe O:-) It seems like every moment I spend with Corey is somehow better than the last, even though they've all been absolutely perfect. I can't imagine being more in love than I am now, yet I always think that and yet love continues to grow...I don't care how "mushy" I sound :P Anyway, so we had a wonderful afternoon...and he was supposed to get to stay here for the weekend because of the snow...but his mom called while he was here to tell him his dad was coming afterall :-( Other than that though...everything was just...indescribeably wonderful.
Today...I went shopping for Ally's birthday present and also ended up finding some really cool shirts on sale for me hehe. Tonight I went to Ally's party, which was much fun! I had sooooo much sugar though...enough that I'm not even hyper from it lol, which is pretty scary...Anyway...Uhh, well I found out at least three of us got Ally gift certificates to the mall haha, 'cause it seems like she's always going shopping...There were a bunch of games/contests that were cool...A list of questions about Ally that hardly any of us knew the answers to lol...Megan and somebody else got chocolate stars for getting only one question right...There was a costume contest, which Katie (as Captain Jack Sparrow!!!! SO COOL!!!) won...and these grammy/emmy/whatever you call them things like "most____" awards...our table had 6 nominees and 4 of them were winners lol, Katie for niceness, Anna for likely to become famous, Kori for obsessiveness of the Beatles, and Dave for most likely to be on a tabloid hahaha! The most interesting contest though, I must say, was the one where we were put into six teams, given rolls of toilet paper, and told to create a bridal dress for one team member out of the toilet paper. For some reason I just had SO much fun with that lol...Abby and I got to be the main workers in our group, and we chose one of the younger girls to be our "bride" (maybe like 7ish? I'm bad at judging ages though) because she was adorable, sweet, and would require the least amount of toilet paper to cover her haha. So we made a belt thing first, more like a sash I guess, with a bow in the back, and then use streams of toilet paper to create a skirt, almost the way a grass skirt looks I guess. Then we made a colar and used the same kind of idea to fill in the shirt area, tucking it into the skirt, while some other people made her a headpiece. She wanted some cool sleeve things...however...the sash thing broke just before our time was up, so we decided to leave it sleeveless for sake of emergancy surgery on the sash lol. And she won! :-D So we got chocolate haha. MORE sugar! You must here the story of one of the other teams though...Anna and Dave were in it, and I'm not sure exactly who else...So of course they decided Dave had to be the bride...And you know how teenage minds work, a brides got to have a bust right? Well this one girl (I THINK her name is Ashley, which I really should know by now since I have multiple classes with her lol) decided to take off her bra...without leaving the room or turning around or anything haha, though she did keep her shirt on...and Dave put on the bra and turned into a bride! *cracks up* That was VERY entertaining! We were discussing how they needed a seperate category besides just "best" so that he could win something too lol. Ashely was sitting there most of the time during the judges conference just holding Dave's shirt over her lol, poor Ashley! I almost wish I had that kind of confidence though; a few minutes later she just put it back on infront of everyone again! Where as I'll hardly even dance in front of people lol. Oh! I found this sooooooo cool! (Ok so maybe the sugar is kinda getting to me :P) There was this girl there that Anna knew from chorus...and I was just looking at her for a while and I kept thinking she was this girl that was in my third grade class who was really shy so I never really got to know her (If you think I talk a lot now, you should've seen me then. I bet all the shy people were afraid of me because I never ever ever shut up!) and she had the same name...Anna and I went to talk to her later and she said something immediately about how she thought she knew me from third grade! I just thought that was cool. Yes I'm being repetitive and have a lack of vocabulary skills tonight :P
Other than that...urm...a little scheming O:-) :-D of course *<3s being told gossip lately* so overall the day was much fun...except I didn't get to talk to Corey at all :-( :'( so I'm on a major "I miss Corey" thing now...as usual...but I'll get to see him at youth tomorrow^^ *wishes youth would hurry up* hehe...Love ya Corey <3
And with that, so ends the blog entry of the night!