Tuesday, February 10, 2004
bah it wont let me do this on aol for some reason and blogger has something against being pasted in from a document I think, but aol usually fixes it somehow, so i'm sorry if it has weird symbols for apostrophes and such...
Ok I started this entry on Sunday night lol...so some answers are a little off because it was from then and monday and today...anyway:
*finds survey*
I AM: Jen, Jennifer, Nut, Juniper, Junifurd...occasionally Jenna or Jenny when people get my name wrong lol...I'll respond to most of them though
I THINK: it should be tomorrow and Toby should call and say ASP is ok
I KNOW: well thats random...what all can you say to that, a ton of stuff? uhh...i know i love corey...:-D...and I know some of my friends are the best ones i could possibly ever hope to have^^
I WANT: summer break
I HAVE: well that takes my "I KNOW" :-P
I WISH: I was w/corey right now
I HATE: the fact that i have to go to the beach this summer after having my hopes up so much from being told i wouldn't have to
I FEAR: spiders...*steals answer from Melissa H who emailed this to me* failure
I HEAR: IM beeps and me typing
I SEARCH: for lots of things...
I WONDER: why bad things happen to such good people and why people can
have such intense hate in their hearts *also stolen*
I REGRET: the time I've wasted being upset when I could've been having a great time w/my friends...and lots of related things
I LOVE: Corey <3<3<3 and all my friends, but a different way hehe
I ALWAYS: uhh...daydream? O:-)
I DANCE: in dance class and when I'm alone...lol and not at school dances apparently!
I SING: all the time!!
I CRY: occasionally...pretty rare for me to need to now, but it feels good to know i can lol
I DO NOT ALWAYS: make smart descisions
I FIGHT: i dont fight, its very rare to see me even in a verbal fight...i just argue...a LOT O:-) and yes there is a difference
I WRITE: not nearly enough
I WIN: um...sometimes when i poke people?
I LOSE: lol, quite often in most things, but i dont mind
I CONFUSE: O:-) of course i never try to intentionally confuse anyone O:-) :-D
I LISTEN: a LOT lol
I CAN BE USUALLY FOUND: asleep, on the computer, or at school
I NEED: to stop filling this out so i can eat dinner
I AM HAPPY: when I'm with corey
I SHOULD: eat since i have to go to bed soon too *takes break and eats*
DESCRIBE YOURSELF
Jewelry worn daily: necklace I inherited when my Grandma died, 2 charm bracelets (one from corey, the other from ruth), and my watch
Pillow: *blink* this is under "DESCRIBE YOURSELF?" i wonder if thats supposed to be a question...but the rest of these arent in all caps...:-P and uh yeah, pillow...its light pink and kinda thin-ish
CD in stereo right now: No music on at the moment...I've had Godspell music stuck in my head all day though...except now I've got the continents song from 3rd grade stuck in it...what the heck?
Piercings: one in each ear
Hair: kinda long, brown, straight (not naturally) and highlighted (also not naturally)
What you are wearing now: Jeans and a striped shirt and a jacket
In my mouth: *blink DOES NOT SAY WHAT THE LUNCH TABLE WOULD SAY* ramen
In my head: The usual thoughts...daydreams...;-) O:-)
Wishing: they definitly already had this question. Urm...now im wishing corey was here...just like before :-P
After this: Bedtime in like 15 min
Talking to: Corey and Dave
Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming months: Spring break, summer break, ASP hopefully...and time w/corey throughout it all^^
Some of your favorite movies: I dont really have many "favorites" but The Spanish Prisoner was good...and I'll never give up 101 Dalmations
***and this would be where I stopped and actually ate my ramen and then went to bed*** 2-9-04:
Something that you are deathly afraid of: spiders
Do you believe in love: oh yesh <3
Do you believe in love at first sight: not really
Do you believe in forgiveness: in most cases
If you could have any animal for a pet: uhh...anything cuddly and furry
What are 3 cities you wouldn't mind relocating to?: uhh...I kinda like where I am now...I guess I could say Wilmington since I might go there for college...I dunno...I’m not too picky
What are some of your favorite pig out foods?: CHOCOLATE :-D
What's something you wish you could understand better?: honestly I’d kinda like to know more about my religion...
In the last 3 days, have you:
01. Cried: nope^^
02. Bought something: uhh...something completely non-valentines related? O:-) hehe
03. Gotten sick: nope
04. Sang: more than usually actually...Godspell on Sunday really got me into a singing mode and I actually sang really loud at youth, which is rare but fun hehe
05. Eaten: what kind of a question is that? o_O yes ive eaten!
06. Been kissed: O:-) ;-) yup^^
07. Felt stupid: haha, quite often!
08. Wanted to tell someone you loved them, but didn't: I tell Corey I love him all the time <3 though I dont think its possible to say it enough
09. Met someone new: broghton people!
10. Talked to someone you have a crush on: does corey count?
11. Had a serious talk: yeah...part of it was serious at least...in the most random place ever *rolls eyes* yay for being band-slackers today!
12. Missed someone: always
13. Hugged someone: *blink* I think the only ones I got were from Corey, Marc, and Ally...maybe Anna...what’s with the not-as-much-hugging lately?
14. Fought with your parents: not really
15. Dreamed about someone you can't be with: nope
Who
01. Have you known the longest: That I’m still good friends with, Megan (1st grade!)
02. Do you argue with the most with: I can argue with most anyone when I feel like it haha...Matt and I argue a lot but don’t really get mad at eachother or anything...
03. Do you always get along with: most of my friends...I dont think I’ve ever had an argument with Corey or Anna though
***and this is where I stop for tonight b/c its bedtime already***
***back, 2-10-04!***
04. Is the most trustworthy: Most of my friends are pretty trustworthy...I guess Anna and Corey just because I tell them the most.
05. Makes you laugh the most: ANNA! We are known for being the giggly insane ones of the kidney
06. Makes you smile the most: Corey
07. Has been there through all the hard times: Corey and Anna...and Dave when I ask him to be too
08. Has the coolest parents: I love Annas mom. I don’t really know why, but I do.
09. Have the coolest siblings: Uhh...I don’t know most of my friends siblings very well...Laurie’s sister is always nice...but I havent seen her in like 2 years
10. Is the smartest: I don’t believe in saying that one person is “smarter” than another because everyone has a different definition of that. Everyone’s got something they’re good at and something they suck at.
personal
01. Who is your role model: I dunno...different people for different things
02. What is some of your pet peeves: I had like a 20 minute discussion with my parents last night about grammer. It’s not the general grammer that bothers me-if that were true I’d drive myself insane online because I don’t pay attention to it-but there’s little things...Melissa A. and I are both bothered when people say “on tomorrow”...and thanks to my 8th grade social studies teacher, “Where’s it at?” drives me CRAZY (*cracks up* anna at youth a few weeks back: “well then what do you say? at where is...at which is it...*confused face*” me: “where is it, dear”), and my teacher saying “the planes have went” rather than “gone”...ahhh! I’m such a dork. Other than that stuff...uhh...people who don’t listen to other people’s oppinions or views yet won’t shut up about their own...things like that...I’ve got a lot of pet peeves but this is a long answer already :P
03. Have you ever liked someone you had no chance with: yup
04. Have you ever cried over the opposite sex: yup
05. Have you ever lied to your best friend(s): yup
06. Ever wanted to get revenge on someone because they hurt you: probably...but I’m not too good with “revenge” lol
07. Rather be the dumper or get dumped: uhh...niether?
08. Ever liked your best guy friend: yup
09. Do you want to get married: sure
10. Do you want kids: I’m like a kid-addict...wow no one take that wrong because I know some of you will :P...I love being around kids and seeing their imaginations work...so most likely yes
11. Do you believe in psychics: uhh...not really, like not the ones that just randomly can “tell your fortune” or whatever...I swear some of my friends can read my mind lol, but thats from knowing me so well, not from being “psychic”
12. What is your favorite part of your physical appearance: eyes I guess
13. What is your favorite part of your emotional being: o_O I’m not even sure what that question means lol...Urm...friends have a huge impact on my “emotional being” so i guess that?
14. Are you happy with you: happy enough
15. Are you happy with your life: much more so than a few months back
16. If you could change something in your life right now, what would it
be: I’d still like to actually feel like there was something I’d like to do and be good at for a living
End of giant survey! This thing is about 4 pages long in the document I’m writing it in....geeze...now for regular blogging to make it even longer...and b/c marcs threatening me:
Marc: cause 5 days = warning
Me: lol
Marc: 6 = attack
Marc: 7 = murder
Me: ...it might be hard to blog when ur dead u know
Marc: or anna yelling
Marc: ya well
Me: thats worse :P
Marc: you still have to blog
So...*goes to blog site to see when the last time I blogged was* Ok...Well Friday I was going to work on my project and get that and all my homework done...but I spent a ton of time that day thinking about how long it might be until I’d get another chance to have some time alone with Corey, ‘cause he’ll be at his dads this weekend, the weekend after looks pretty hectic, and then he’ll be at his dads again the week after...So I decided that typing the written portion of my poster was enough done for the day, and Corey got to come over^^ which was great...and this time HE was decisive! :-D He picked E.T. for us to watch (even if it was probably the only non-disney one we haven’t watched together left in the video collection haha)...I think we were both really tired though...we were just sitting there for a few minutes before his mom came to get him and he fell asleep and I almost did...ultra-comfortable-ness makes you do that I guess lol. After he left, I did some math homework until like 2AM because I kept doing stupid things lol, and finally went to sleep.
Saturday, I woke up at -gasp- 8:50, which is incredibly early for me on the weekends, but I had to go to the chiropractor and he’s only open until 10 on Saturdays. I found out I have another rib slightly out of position...great...but he said it was reacting to the other one’s movement, so him fixing it would make things worse...so in a few days all my muscles are hopefully going to calm down and let my ribs be normal again. Anyway, that afternoon I did more homework and some more work on the project...and then....Anna came over! Originally Man was going to come to so we could do hair for the dance...but Man couldn’t come and Anna decided on a different style for hers (she got it cut and just left it down with a pretty clip) so Anna did mine...BOING CURLS! :-D They amused me greatly...haha and it’s scary when there’s enough gel on your hair that the iron goes “SIZZLESIZZLE” for a few seconds...ahh and by the time that was done, we were supposed to leave in five minutes and hadn’t done makeup yet...so we rushed lol...and got to Coreys a little late...and then we all got our pictures taken hehe...much to Corey’s dislike lol...and then we went out to dinner with a group of Broughton people. Haha, and the hostess just pointed out generally where they were in the resturant...people Anna and I have met once and Corey’s never met (Cause Marc had to be at the dance early so he wasn’t there) and Kelly, the one we were most likely to recognize and she to recognize us, wasn’t there yet....Luckily I saw this one guy I’d met a few times before that I knew was one of Marc’s friend...Brian, though I couldn’t remember his name at the time I practically attacked him hahaha...and everyone else was like “who’re you?” which just made me crack up. Oh, and when the dessert tray went by, Anna: “Jen did you just see that???” *giggles* We are such chocolate addicts...A while later we went to the school for the dance...Oh I have to pause to point out that Corey is incredibly sweet and put his tux coat on me when it was cold outside hehe...We found Marc who dragged us around to help him with some band equipment, which gave Anna and I time to rant about high heels hahaha...Then Marc and other band people went off to eat dinner and Corey, Anna, and I hung out with the people we hadly knew hehe. AHH THEY’RE MUSIC IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN APEX DANCE MUSIC! They had a live band...and they did a lot of oldies which I love hehe...NO RAP! :-D. The theme was Peter Pan and they had the coolest decorations set up...even the shadow! I thought that was sooo cool lol. Anyway...the Broughten people tried to get us to dance....not very effective lol, though Anna and I did the electric slide and Corey did part of it :P hehe...oh and we had to stick to “Big Marc” so that “Little Marc” could find us haha...and he did....and we ran around some and had much fun...We had to leave kinda early but it was still great.
Sunday...Project! Then Godspell rehersal, weeeee yay for singing! Then more project! I litterally finished it like five minutes before Zach picked me up for youth...’cause he came again...Corey couldn’t though :-( Oh, and I’ve been told by Zach that we did NOT get lost, we knew where WE were, just not where the CHURCH was *giggles* yeah. I sang sooo loud at youth hehe, I think Godspell made me be in a singy-mode! And then...the bad news came when Toby told us that the money for ASP was due last Friday (though every single person I’ve talked to, which is a lot, has said she specifically said it would be fine to bring it to youth) and that it was full...and I turned my money in like half an hour before she said that, and so did Melissa and a good number of other people. After many phone calls and much confusion, things are still undecided-Right now I’m on a waiting list but there’s a few things that they’re going to try to get some more space...and the guy in charge says they’ll have to find another way to eliminate people than when the money came in since so many people heard Toby say Sunday. *hopes* I don’t get to miss the beach for that afterall...which MAJORLY sucks; I had my hopes set really high on that since my parents were acting like it was confirmed...It honestly made me question why I didn’t just get my permit when I turned 15 so i could have my license by now, full one by this summer...I bet I could convince my parents to let me stay home if I had my license, but there’s no way without one >< They let my brother do that one summer when he had to work...though the outcome of that was really crazy when a friend stole and wrecked his car...which my parents had to deal with from Florida...so on the other hand, maybe they wouldn’t let me...though I think they know my friends wouldn’t do something like that. Anyway...back to youth...Well I went up to talk to Toby about ASP and Ally was with me...and we got separated from our group and couldn’t find them! However, we found Annas group...which only had two other people in it...so we joined them! And we got to talk about being ready for college and moving out and stuff...and the analogy of choices was to give us two bowls, one containing powdered sugar and the other cornstartch...and we had to eat some of one and see which choice we’d make. Well, most people started off going for the actual powdered sugar, which made Ally and I think we should go for the other bowl because maybe the others were wrong...and this one guy saw us going for it, took a HUGE spoonfull, stuffed it in his mouth, and immediately coughed it all over the place, on the dark carpet floor hahaha. Luckily Ally and I only took a small taste each.
Yesterday...wow we did almost NOTHING in any of my classes. In earth science we had the entire period to make one slide for a power point...which meant I spent most of the time talking with Steven. *cracks up* I got to learn about a guy “strategy” for girls...I can’t belive you people actually come up with a day-by-day strategy...Padeia was mostly just presenting our projects...Math was the usual boring-ness...In band I said something to Melissa A. about not wanting to play, and she decided I could help her with the cutting/stapeling of papers she had to do, since Mr. Rowe had told her she could pick a helper...hehe...So we “worked” for like an hour and 15 min...*giggles innocently* and talked a bunch...which I haven’t done much with her lately, so that was nice...even though we did find out they’d learned some new theory stuff that we had a test on today that we both probably did pretty bad on lol...oh well...
Today...not much happened...except I found out it might snow Wednesday night, up to 2 inches according to Megan’s mom who heard it on the news I guess...blah...I could go for some two hour delays but I don’t want to make up school in the summer...but it would be sooooo great if it was decent on the roads but enough that Corey got stuck here instead of having to go to his dads...Hey Ruth, maybe you won’t have school on your birthday afterall! Tonight I had dance...and we might have a new girl in there, which would help our formations out a lot...and -gasp- I actually know the dance so far decently! How unusual...weeeeee...and that’s about it, so I’ll end this 7 page blog now :P
Ok I started this entry on Sunday night lol...so some answers are a little off because it was from then and monday and today...anyway:
*finds survey*
I AM: Jen, Jennifer, Nut, Juniper, Junifurd...occasionally Jenna or Jenny when people get my name wrong lol...I'll respond to most of them though
I THINK: it should be tomorrow and Toby should call and say ASP is ok
I KNOW: well thats random...what all can you say to that, a ton of stuff? uhh...i know i love corey...:-D...and I know some of my friends are the best ones i could possibly ever hope to have^^
I WANT: summer break
I HAVE: well that takes my "I KNOW" :-P
I WISH: I was w/corey right now
I HATE: the fact that i have to go to the beach this summer after having my hopes up so much from being told i wouldn't have to
I FEAR: spiders...*steals answer from Melissa H who emailed this to me* failure
I HEAR: IM beeps and me typing
I SEARCH: for lots of things...
I WONDER: why bad things happen to such good people and why people can
have such intense hate in their hearts *also stolen*
I REGRET: the time I've wasted being upset when I could've been having a great time w/my friends...and lots of related things
I LOVE: Corey <3<3<3 and all my friends, but a different way hehe
I ALWAYS: uhh...daydream? O:-)
I DANCE: in dance class and when I'm alone...lol and not at school dances apparently!
I SING: all the time!!
I CRY: occasionally...pretty rare for me to need to now, but it feels good to know i can lol
I DO NOT ALWAYS: make smart descisions
I FIGHT: i dont fight, its very rare to see me even in a verbal fight...i just argue...a LOT O:-) and yes there is a difference
I WRITE: not nearly enough
I WIN: um...sometimes when i poke people?
I LOSE: lol, quite often in most things, but i dont mind
I CONFUSE: O:-) of course i never try to intentionally confuse anyone O:-) :-D
I LISTEN: a LOT lol
I CAN BE USUALLY FOUND: asleep, on the computer, or at school
I NEED: to stop filling this out so i can eat dinner
I AM HAPPY: when I'm with corey
I SHOULD: eat since i have to go to bed soon too *takes break and eats*
DESCRIBE YOURSELF
Jewelry worn daily: necklace I inherited when my Grandma died, 2 charm bracelets (one from corey, the other from ruth), and my watch
Pillow: *blink* this is under "DESCRIBE YOURSELF?" i wonder if thats supposed to be a question...but the rest of these arent in all caps...:-P and uh yeah, pillow...its light pink and kinda thin-ish
CD in stereo right now: No music on at the moment...I've had Godspell music stuck in my head all day though...except now I've got the continents song from 3rd grade stuck in it...what the heck?
Piercings: one in each ear
Hair: kinda long, brown, straight (not naturally) and highlighted (also not naturally)
What you are wearing now: Jeans and a striped shirt and a jacket
In my mouth: *blink DOES NOT SAY WHAT THE LUNCH TABLE WOULD SAY* ramen
In my head: The usual thoughts...daydreams...;-) O:-)
Wishing: they definitly already had this question. Urm...now im wishing corey was here...just like before :-P
After this: Bedtime in like 15 min
Talking to: Corey and Dave
Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming months: Spring break, summer break, ASP hopefully...and time w/corey throughout it all^^
Some of your favorite movies: I dont really have many "favorites" but The Spanish Prisoner was good...and I'll never give up 101 Dalmations
***and this would be where I stopped and actually ate my ramen and then went to bed*** 2-9-04:
Something that you are deathly afraid of: spiders
Do you believe in love: oh yesh <3
Do you believe in love at first sight: not really
Do you believe in forgiveness: in most cases
If you could have any animal for a pet: uhh...anything cuddly and furry
What are 3 cities you wouldn't mind relocating to?: uhh...I kinda like where I am now...I guess I could say Wilmington since I might go there for college...I dunno...I’m not too picky
What are some of your favorite pig out foods?: CHOCOLATE :-D
What's something you wish you could understand better?: honestly I’d kinda like to know more about my religion...
In the last 3 days, have you:
01. Cried: nope^^
02. Bought something: uhh...something completely non-valentines related? O:-) hehe
03. Gotten sick: nope
04. Sang: more than usually actually...Godspell on Sunday really got me into a singing mode and I actually sang really loud at youth, which is rare but fun hehe
05. Eaten: what kind of a question is that? o_O yes ive eaten!
06. Been kissed: O:-) ;-) yup^^
07. Felt stupid: haha, quite often!
08. Wanted to tell someone you loved them, but didn't: I tell Corey I love him all the time <3 though I dont think its possible to say it enough
09. Met someone new: broghton people!
10. Talked to someone you have a crush on: does corey count?
11. Had a serious talk: yeah...part of it was serious at least...in the most random place ever *rolls eyes* yay for being band-slackers today!
12. Missed someone: always
13. Hugged someone: *blink* I think the only ones I got were from Corey, Marc, and Ally...maybe Anna...what’s with the not-as-much-hugging lately?
14. Fought with your parents: not really
15. Dreamed about someone you can't be with: nope
Who
01. Have you known the longest: That I’m still good friends with, Megan (1st grade!)
02. Do you argue with the most with: I can argue with most anyone when I feel like it haha...Matt and I argue a lot but don’t really get mad at eachother or anything...
03. Do you always get along with: most of my friends...I dont think I’ve ever had an argument with Corey or Anna though
***and this is where I stop for tonight b/c its bedtime already***
***back, 2-10-04!***
04. Is the most trustworthy: Most of my friends are pretty trustworthy...I guess Anna and Corey just because I tell them the most.
05. Makes you laugh the most: ANNA! We are known for being the giggly insane ones of the kidney
06. Makes you smile the most: Corey
07. Has been there through all the hard times: Corey and Anna...and Dave when I ask him to be too
08. Has the coolest parents: I love Annas mom. I don’t really know why, but I do.
09. Have the coolest siblings: Uhh...I don’t know most of my friends siblings very well...Laurie’s sister is always nice...but I havent seen her in like 2 years
10. Is the smartest: I don’t believe in saying that one person is “smarter” than another because everyone has a different definition of that. Everyone’s got something they’re good at and something they suck at.
personal
01. Who is your role model: I dunno...different people for different things
02. What is some of your pet peeves: I had like a 20 minute discussion with my parents last night about grammer. It’s not the general grammer that bothers me-if that were true I’d drive myself insane online because I don’t pay attention to it-but there’s little things...Melissa A. and I are both bothered when people say “on tomorrow”...and thanks to my 8th grade social studies teacher, “Where’s it at?” drives me CRAZY (*cracks up* anna at youth a few weeks back: “well then what do you say? at where is...at which is it...*confused face*” me: “where is it, dear”), and my teacher saying “the planes have went” rather than “gone”...ahhh! I’m such a dork. Other than that stuff...uhh...people who don’t listen to other people’s oppinions or views yet won’t shut up about their own...things like that...I’ve got a lot of pet peeves but this is a long answer already :P
03. Have you ever liked someone you had no chance with: yup
04. Have you ever cried over the opposite sex: yup
05. Have you ever lied to your best friend(s): yup
06. Ever wanted to get revenge on someone because they hurt you: probably...but I’m not too good with “revenge” lol
07. Rather be the dumper or get dumped: uhh...niether?
08. Ever liked your best guy friend: yup
09. Do you want to get married: sure
10. Do you want kids: I’m like a kid-addict...wow no one take that wrong because I know some of you will :P...I love being around kids and seeing their imaginations work...so most likely yes
11. Do you believe in psychics: uhh...not really, like not the ones that just randomly can “tell your fortune” or whatever...I swear some of my friends can read my mind lol, but thats from knowing me so well, not from being “psychic”
12. What is your favorite part of your physical appearance: eyes I guess
13. What is your favorite part of your emotional being: o_O I’m not even sure what that question means lol...Urm...friends have a huge impact on my “emotional being” so i guess that?
14. Are you happy with you: happy enough
15. Are you happy with your life: much more so than a few months back
16. If you could change something in your life right now, what would it
be: I’d still like to actually feel like there was something I’d like to do and be good at for a living
End of giant survey! This thing is about 4 pages long in the document I’m writing it in....geeze...now for regular blogging to make it even longer...and b/c marcs threatening me:
Marc: cause 5 days = warning
Me: lol
Marc: 6 = attack
Marc: 7 = murder
Me: ...it might be hard to blog when ur dead u know
Marc: or anna yelling
Marc: ya well
Me: thats worse :P
Marc: you still have to blog
So...*goes to blog site to see when the last time I blogged was* Ok...Well Friday I was going to work on my project and get that and all my homework done...but I spent a ton of time that day thinking about how long it might be until I’d get another chance to have some time alone with Corey, ‘cause he’ll be at his dads this weekend, the weekend after looks pretty hectic, and then he’ll be at his dads again the week after...So I decided that typing the written portion of my poster was enough done for the day, and Corey got to come over^^ which was great...and this time HE was decisive! :-D He picked E.T. for us to watch (even if it was probably the only non-disney one we haven’t watched together left in the video collection haha)...I think we were both really tired though...we were just sitting there for a few minutes before his mom came to get him and he fell asleep and I almost did...ultra-comfortable-ness makes you do that I guess lol. After he left, I did some math homework until like 2AM because I kept doing stupid things lol, and finally went to sleep.
Saturday, I woke up at -gasp- 8:50, which is incredibly early for me on the weekends, but I had to go to the chiropractor and he’s only open until 10 on Saturdays. I found out I have another rib slightly out of position...great...but he said it was reacting to the other one’s movement, so him fixing it would make things worse...so in a few days all my muscles are hopefully going to calm down and let my ribs be normal again. Anyway, that afternoon I did more homework and some more work on the project...and then....Anna came over! Originally Man was going to come to so we could do hair for the dance...but Man couldn’t come and Anna decided on a different style for hers (she got it cut and just left it down with a pretty clip) so Anna did mine...BOING CURLS! :-D They amused me greatly...haha and it’s scary when there’s enough gel on your hair that the iron goes “SIZZLESIZZLE” for a few seconds...ahh and by the time that was done, we were supposed to leave in five minutes and hadn’t done makeup yet...so we rushed lol...and got to Coreys a little late...and then we all got our pictures taken hehe...much to Corey’s dislike lol...and then we went out to dinner with a group of Broughton people. Haha, and the hostess just pointed out generally where they were in the resturant...people Anna and I have met once and Corey’s never met (Cause Marc had to be at the dance early so he wasn’t there) and Kelly, the one we were most likely to recognize and she to recognize us, wasn’t there yet....Luckily I saw this one guy I’d met a few times before that I knew was one of Marc’s friend...Brian, though I couldn’t remember his name at the time I practically attacked him hahaha...and everyone else was like “who’re you?” which just made me crack up. Oh, and when the dessert tray went by, Anna: “Jen did you just see that???” *giggles* We are such chocolate addicts...A while later we went to the school for the dance...Oh I have to pause to point out that Corey is incredibly sweet and put his tux coat on me when it was cold outside hehe...We found Marc who dragged us around to help him with some band equipment, which gave Anna and I time to rant about high heels hahaha...Then Marc and other band people went off to eat dinner and Corey, Anna, and I hung out with the people we hadly knew hehe. AHH THEY’RE MUSIC IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN APEX DANCE MUSIC! They had a live band...and they did a lot of oldies which I love hehe...NO RAP! :-D. The theme was Peter Pan and they had the coolest decorations set up...even the shadow! I thought that was sooo cool lol. Anyway...the Broughten people tried to get us to dance....not very effective lol, though Anna and I did the electric slide and Corey did part of it :P hehe...oh and we had to stick to “Big Marc” so that “Little Marc” could find us haha...and he did....and we ran around some and had much fun...We had to leave kinda early but it was still great.
Sunday...Project! Then Godspell rehersal, weeeee yay for singing! Then more project! I litterally finished it like five minutes before Zach picked me up for youth...’cause he came again...Corey couldn’t though :-( Oh, and I’ve been told by Zach that we did NOT get lost, we knew where WE were, just not where the CHURCH was *giggles* yeah. I sang sooo loud at youth hehe, I think Godspell made me be in a singy-mode! And then...the bad news came when Toby told us that the money for ASP was due last Friday (though every single person I’ve talked to, which is a lot, has said she specifically said it would be fine to bring it to youth) and that it was full...and I turned my money in like half an hour before she said that, and so did Melissa and a good number of other people. After many phone calls and much confusion, things are still undecided-Right now I’m on a waiting list but there’s a few things that they’re going to try to get some more space...and the guy in charge says they’ll have to find another way to eliminate people than when the money came in since so many people heard Toby say Sunday. *hopes* I don’t get to miss the beach for that afterall...which MAJORLY sucks; I had my hopes set really high on that since my parents were acting like it was confirmed...It honestly made me question why I didn’t just get my permit when I turned 15 so i could have my license by now, full one by this summer...I bet I could convince my parents to let me stay home if I had my license, but there’s no way without one >< They let my brother do that one summer when he had to work...though the outcome of that was really crazy when a friend stole and wrecked his car...which my parents had to deal with from Florida...so on the other hand, maybe they wouldn’t let me...though I think they know my friends wouldn’t do something like that. Anyway...back to youth...Well I went up to talk to Toby about ASP and Ally was with me...and we got separated from our group and couldn’t find them! However, we found Annas group...which only had two other people in it...so we joined them! And we got to talk about being ready for college and moving out and stuff...and the analogy of choices was to give us two bowls, one containing powdered sugar and the other cornstartch...and we had to eat some of one and see which choice we’d make. Well, most people started off going for the actual powdered sugar, which made Ally and I think we should go for the other bowl because maybe the others were wrong...and this one guy saw us going for it, took a HUGE spoonfull, stuffed it in his mouth, and immediately coughed it all over the place, on the dark carpet floor hahaha. Luckily Ally and I only took a small taste each.
Yesterday...wow we did almost NOTHING in any of my classes. In earth science we had the entire period to make one slide for a power point...which meant I spent most of the time talking with Steven. *cracks up* I got to learn about a guy “strategy” for girls...I can’t belive you people actually come up with a day-by-day strategy...Padeia was mostly just presenting our projects...Math was the usual boring-ness...In band I said something to Melissa A. about not wanting to play, and she decided I could help her with the cutting/stapeling of papers she had to do, since Mr. Rowe had told her she could pick a helper...hehe...So we “worked” for like an hour and 15 min...*giggles innocently* and talked a bunch...which I haven’t done much with her lately, so that was nice...even though we did find out they’d learned some new theory stuff that we had a test on today that we both probably did pretty bad on lol...oh well...
Today...not much happened...except I found out it might snow Wednesday night, up to 2 inches according to Megan’s mom who heard it on the news I guess...blah...I could go for some two hour delays but I don’t want to make up school in the summer...but it would be sooooo great if it was decent on the roads but enough that Corey got stuck here instead of having to go to his dads...Hey Ruth, maybe you won’t have school on your birthday afterall! Tonight I had dance...and we might have a new girl in there, which would help our formations out a lot...and -gasp- I actually know the dance so far decently! How unusual...weeeeee...and that’s about it, so I’ll end this 7 page blog now :P