<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 16, 2004

Yeah...I definitly ended up with a 64 on that math test...That's the first math test I've ever failed. Ever. Quizes, yes, test, no. Bah. Oddly, I'm not that upset about it though...but I am determined to get over a 97 average on my next three quizes so that I'll have an A again before the end of the quarter...I guess I've got too much on my mind to worry over one test grade. Everyone's stressing right now...and even only hearing a little bit of it (because I can see a lot more than I'm being told) is really making me worried...and I'm kinda stressing about college stuff even though it feels rediculous as a sophmore...*hugs to everyone that needs one or just randomly wants one*

You know what? I don't really feel like blogging...my back hurts >< ....so I'm going to make this a short entry for once.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?