<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I HAVEN'T BLOGGED SINCE LAST FRIDAY! So now I get to update in about 10 minutes! Not that there's a whole lot to say about the last few days lol...GODSPELL! That consumed the weekend basically. The shows went pretty well, each having a few uhh interesting mishaps hahaha-like when "Jesus" is supposed to use one of those popper things that have streamers come out of them...and he couldn't get it to work in the 2nd show...and so he runs around shouting "POP! POP-POP-POP-POP-POP-POP!" and such for a while until it went off...oh my gosh...Paige and I could NOT stop laughing...luckily we weren't on stage for that part! Anyway, so we had a performance Friday, another one Saturday, and two on Sunday...and Corey and a couple other friends came to the last show. This made Paige and Cassie VERY excited hahaha. I swear they've talked about Corey as much as I have, and that's saying something! It all started when they told Hannah she was too tall...and I said something like "You should see her brother!" and from that moment on they were dying to meet him. *giggles* So we came of with a plan for me to be able to point him out to Paige since she couldn't see where he was sitting from our spot on the side...so I got to do this thing in one song where you're supposed to use your fingers to count to 3 and hold them up to another person who does the same thing...except uhh unless you're in the play, you probably won't understand how to do it immediately...hence the "1, 5, 3" *giggles* but anyway so I got to point him out...and ahhh its past my bedtime so one more thing really quick: I brought him up to Cassie after the play and her reaction was soooooo hillarious! She takes one look at him and goes "DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! HE DOESN'T LOOK THAT TALL SITTING DOWN!" *cracks up* Ok I'll maybe update more later but I'll be gone Friday-Sunday for my cousins wedding but MIGHT have internet access depending how Dads wireless laptop works! Bye!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?