Wednesday, March 03, 2004
I'm blogging because I know if I don't I'll get a warning from Marc tomorrow :P
*giggle* speaking of which...The scheming from the last entry involved him...and Anna...who are now going out :-D
Sunday, I had Godspell which was REALLY cool-this lady had the chorus people learn a short dance combination so that she could chose two people to perform it during the play, and she chose this other girl and me for the parts :-D And what's reaaaaaally neat about it is it's partially sign language!!! The dance part is really really easy but it looks decent enough...and I <3 the sign language...I really wish they'd have a class on it at Apex (no offense to German :P it'd just be nice to not have to pronounce things) so that made me really happy...and slightly boosted my ego to get chosen out of the whole chorus, even if it was a really easy part, because I'm quite used to being one of the worst in my dance classes normally. But she's going to add a tour jete' (sp?) and you dance people know what that is and for those that don't...its like...a turn where you kick out the leg that you're originally standing on. except it looks better than that sounds haha.
Anyway...then we had youth...And Marc came even though Anna couldn't, but I think he was kinda bored lol...and we got to watch random comercials that weren't the meaning of life...it was odd haha...like, a motorcycle commercial...*blink* yeah. And I got to see Corey <3 so that was easily the best part of the day.
Monday...urm...what'd I do Monday...Earth science presentations, which went decently...I thought I'd do bad but we got the grades today and I didn't ^^ I can't believe there're only three As in that class. I'm awful at science and I hardly do anything in that class, yet the people who got As in chemistry (which I would definitly blow up the school in if I took) have Bs. Go figure. Urm...I have no idea what else I did Monday haha...Tuesday...erm...I don't know...Oh except in dance class this crazy guy (one of the girl's bf/exbf/something like that) decided to join our class hahaha...because our teacher doesn't like him so Sarah and Joe decided he had to come...Oh my gosh, he's crazy but hillarious even though he's kinda annoyingly disruptive...but he made us crack up during crunches because he was flopping his legs everywhere...so that gave us some advantages: 1. extra oxygen because we commonly accidentally hold our breath while doing crunches, and 2. extra ab workout because laughing that hard makes it really hard to do crunches and we did 160 of them in different styles. :-D So my abs hurt now haha but it's a good thing! Today...I found out that our math midterm only counts 10% instead of 20% *dies* yet she says it'll count like a regular test grade which would make it about 8.5%...if it's like a regular test grade, I have to get an average of about a 99.5 on my next test and the midterm-and I'm missing review day for the band state competition. Gah. I'd better have done well on the quiz today despite not getting the answer to one question because she didn't give us enough time even though we had 15 min left at the end of the period >< yuck. Dance tonight, this one girl coreographed a TON of our dance and taught a bunch of it to us and it's fast and hard but fun. And it's Jen's bedtime which is what that's all really rushed, sorry! G'night!
*giggle* speaking of which...The scheming from the last entry involved him...and Anna...who are now going out :-D
Sunday, I had Godspell which was REALLY cool-this lady had the chorus people learn a short dance combination so that she could chose two people to perform it during the play, and she chose this other girl and me for the parts :-D And what's reaaaaaally neat about it is it's partially sign language!!! The dance part is really really easy but it looks decent enough...and I <3 the sign language...I really wish they'd have a class on it at Apex (no offense to German :P it'd just be nice to not have to pronounce things) so that made me really happy...and slightly boosted my ego to get chosen out of the whole chorus, even if it was a really easy part, because I'm quite used to being one of the worst in my dance classes normally. But she's going to add a tour jete' (sp?) and you dance people know what that is and for those that don't...its like...a turn where you kick out the leg that you're originally standing on. except it looks better than that sounds haha.
Anyway...then we had youth...And Marc came even though Anna couldn't, but I think he was kinda bored lol...and we got to watch random comercials that weren't the meaning of life...it was odd haha...like, a motorcycle commercial...*blink* yeah. And I got to see Corey <3 so that was easily the best part of the day.
Monday...urm...what'd I do Monday...Earth science presentations, which went decently...I thought I'd do bad but we got the grades today and I didn't ^^ I can't believe there're only three As in that class. I'm awful at science and I hardly do anything in that class, yet the people who got As in chemistry (which I would definitly blow up the school in if I took) have Bs. Go figure. Urm...I have no idea what else I did Monday haha...Tuesday...erm...I don't know...Oh except in dance class this crazy guy (one of the girl's bf/exbf/something like that) decided to join our class hahaha...because our teacher doesn't like him so Sarah and Joe decided he had to come...Oh my gosh, he's crazy but hillarious even though he's kinda annoyingly disruptive...but he made us crack up during crunches because he was flopping his legs everywhere...so that gave us some advantages: 1. extra oxygen because we commonly accidentally hold our breath while doing crunches, and 2. extra ab workout because laughing that hard makes it really hard to do crunches and we did 160 of them in different styles. :-D So my abs hurt now haha but it's a good thing! Today...I found out that our math midterm only counts 10% instead of 20% *dies* yet she says it'll count like a regular test grade which would make it about 8.5%...if it's like a regular test grade, I have to get an average of about a 99.5 on my next test and the midterm-and I'm missing review day for the band state competition. Gah. I'd better have done well on the quiz today despite not getting the answer to one question because she didn't give us enough time even though we had 15 min left at the end of the period >< yuck. Dance tonight, this one girl coreographed a TON of our dance and taught a bunch of it to us and it's fast and hard but fun. And it's Jen's bedtime which is what that's all really rushed, sorry! G'night!