<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 12, 2004

OK anna wants to blog for me and shes bouncing up and down all over the place so i guess i'll let her and then i'll update hahaha......I WANT ANNA AT APEX NEXT YEAR :-D here she is:
YES!!! my insistant bouncing up and down and screaming "LET ME BLOG FOR YOU JEN" WORKED!! AND Im blogging backwards and almost falling. Just so you know the setting. Now let me tell you a litle story. Well let me get myself situated. okay, situated. So, as I was saying with my story here, this shall be a story about jen. just because she is watching this and just commented with a "great". *BWAHAHAHHAA* okay, yes, story. Well, once there was this girl named jen. She has a blog and has a really cool friend named Anna. The End! SHES LECTURING ME ON TENSES!! SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies from english* hmmmm. Now i'm supposed to go outside but I do think I'm too lazy. And I'm having way too much fun on this thing. I AM SO COOL. Sorry. So, anyways, I must now take up space. Hmmmmmmm "NO PUSHING PEOPLE OUT THE WINDOW"-me. There is a war going on apparently... JOIN MY SIDE. WEll its jens side too. BECAUSE WE ALWAYS WIN AND AGREE AND WOOOOT. If you use caps lock I don't know if you can be on my side. I'm sorry. Please... do not fall to the evils of the caps lock. Repent! Okay, that was my lecture. Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally! AHHHH THE ALIENS THE ALIENS THEY HAVE COME TO GET MATTS COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, yes, i'm sorry. That was sooo not me. Okay so it was. ^^^<---hmmm that one must have lived near a nuclear plant.. hmmmm

Je m'baladais sur l'avenue
le cour ouvert a l'incunnu
J'avais envie de dire bonjour
A n'importe qui
N'importe qui
Et ce fut toi


CRAP I FORGOT THE REST

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUX CHAMPS ELYSéES
AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUX CHAMPS ELYSéES

ok im bored now


marc is done
anna wants it back
but she doesn't get it
flakdsjflksd
YES I DO
:-D
:-
D
:-D
SO THERE
:-D


I don't think I"m going to let jen finish this and i'm just going t post it
BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?