<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Yay blog time incase I don't have time tomorrow because I'll be warned by Marc! hehe....Oh I have to add on thing about the guy from my jazz class...Megan and I decided he's a combination of a bunch of people. Joe (Catherine (sp? i dunno she she spells it with a K or what) because his name is Joe, they're both tall, and they both have the same skin color. Evan because...well, maybe you just have to know Evan haha. Just...his kind of character. Yeah. Adric for that certain version of oddness. Abby for the sense of humor and not being afraid to make a fool of hisself. Dave...haha, no offense here Davey, but because he's in a class with all girls and...uhh...yeah, just the way he blurts out stuff about STDs and stuff like that lol. Oh and Megan says hes a little like her brother...I dunno the reason for that one though. Anyway...

Thursday...urm...what is with me and having no idea what I've done lately...I know I had a ton of hw that night lol so I got to be ultra-moody, sorry about that guys! Friday...I don't know what I did in school...haha...sorry, brain is concentrating on this weekend and won't let me remember! On to Friday evening! A group of us went to the Diversity Festival at Enloe since Dillon was dancing in it...Corey and I were the only ones to get to see the dance though since the others got lost and were a little late...but the dance was cool...and seemed like it would be hard to coreograph...it was based on Siddhartha, which I personally didn't like at all, but I liked the dance version! lol :-D I got to see Shelly! For the first time since like 8th grade! And before that not since elementary school! And I found a cool birthday present for a friend that I had no idea what to get lol, some pretty Indian jewlery that'll match one of the dresses she wears a lot. Weeeee!

Saturday was much much fun-9 straight hours with Corey :-D :-D :-D <3<3<3 We went to Kori's (the girl one, no its not a typo :P) house for a while and watched a movie marathon-Interview with a Vampire, Queen of the Damned, and Yellow Submarine, which was, oddly enough, the first time I ever saw a beatles movie! Hahaha and Kori's dog amused me greatly! I swear she was jelous of the couples...whenever she was being ignored by Megan and James or Corey and me, she'd growl and bark at us hahaha...and we decided she wanted to give me competition when she was like desperate to lick Corey's face lol. Hehe...and after Kori's, Corey came back to my house for a while...and we erm "watched" Aladdin O:-) :-D hehe...Indescribably wonderful evening...litterally, I don't know what to write about it because it's too hard to explain feelings in words...When he left, Corey made a comment that's kept a smile on my face ever since...I love you Corey <3<3<3

Today I went to church (with Corey's family) for the first time since Youth Sunday last year, which was in like April. Wow. I felt kind of odd...just not knowing the songs and stuff...Oh gosh, I can't believe I couldn't remember all of the Lord's prayer...though honestly I don't think I ever had to recite it until Youth Sunday last year, but Kaitlyn had this thing about how fast she could say it in middle school, so I'd hear her say it over and over and over incredibly fast so that's probably how I learned it...or Little House on the Prarie T.V. episodes...All the church-going people reading this are probably like o_O but that's what happens when you don't grow up in a very religious family...anyway...I figured out enough of it to mumble along...and it felt nice to go to church. Afterwards we went out for lunch...yay for O'Charleys finally learning how to not put bacon on everything :-D hehe...Then I came home and did some cleaning stuff...and then went to Godspell rehersal. We learned a dance routine thing to one of the songs that the whole chorus is doing...which was amusing...haha especially when we'd all crash into eachother...*giggles* AND NO IT WASN'T MY FAULT! It was because there was a person missing so Hannah tried to go around me while Paige tried to go around her at the same time when we make boxes around eachother in partners hahaha. Yeah. Urm...o we get to hand out little candy conversation hearts during one song...which I really don't understand because it doesn't go with the song or with the theme (circus) but I'm not sure what's happening with the play at that part...anyway...After Godspell, came home for a while and then went back to the church (three times in one day! wow!) for youth...and we had a nice crowd-Corey, Anna, Marc, Rachel, Dave, Ally, Hannah, and John...Apparently the youth group is going to go see The Passion of Christ in a few weeks...but I'm not going, partly because it's during one of the last Godspell rehersals, party because I know several people (including violence-and-gore-loving guys) who almost threw up from it. We talked about the people in the movie though...and you know, it's really agrivating to not have any idea what a lot the biblical stuff is...I knew like two of the people. Oh well. I'd like to know more but I really don't want to just read and cram facts in my brain right now, with all the school stuff happening too...bah, midterms this week...math anyway, I dunno what we're doing in science and band (no padeia since it's year long).

I g2g, so I'll end on this note: As much time as I got with Corey this weekend, it's absolutely amazing how fast it went by and how much I miss him already. Love to Corey and hugs to the rest^^ G'night!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?