<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 19, 2004

Allo...I've got 15 minutes, but Corey went to bed and Anna's either still at rehersal or doing hw...so I decided to blog. Hrm...last real update was Wednesday...I don't really remember what happened Thursday aside from after school I had more doctors appointments and then went and got some work boots and gloves...and it amused me that I had to get guys boots so they're a size 5 1/2. Friday...not much during school...except Katy came back for a little while, apparently for the end of her drama class and then the 1st half of band...She looked a little scraped up and was walking stiffly, but not nearly as bad as I expected...and she was acting happy. However...she was also acting rather "out of it" so you can credit that to the pain medicine in part...and I'd imagine after going through what she did, it'd be hard to know what to feel for a while. Anyway...so she wandered around the room for a while and talked with some of her friends...and I got up and gave her a hug and just said "I'm glad you're back." She smiled at me...kinda stroked my hair for a minute, which threw me off a little because I think I really looked ok...so...I dunno...and then she went on around the room...so I was a little shaken but I felt better at the same time.

After school, I went home and finished packing and then went to pick up Melissa A., and then over to the church! We found Corey and put our stuff on the busses and pretty soon left for Hatteras. The three of us ended up being the only kids on that bus (we took two) but that was kind of nice because it was a lot more quiet than the other bus, especialy after dinner. We stopped at a Hardees and they randomly gave us a whole bunch of bobble heads. It was really odd. And apparently the other bus had bobble head fights after that...very interesting. After the nearly 6 hour drive, we got to the hotel. It was surprisingly very nice, especially considering that we got to stay there for free. Each "room" actually had two bedrooms in it, along with a livingroom type area and a kitchen. Melissa and I shared a room, and the other two girls on the trip, Megan and Courtney (Anna, someday you need to tell me which one is which because I felt really stupid not knowing what to call them-though hardly any of the leaders could tell them apart either, despite the hair difference) shared the other room, and one of the leaders slept on the couch because I guess there wasnt enough space in the chaperone room or maybe they wanted a chaperone in each room. Either way, she's really nice and she's the leader of my group in youth anyway. So put our stuff in the rooms, and immediately a lot of people wanted to go to the beach. Keep in mind that this was like 10:00ish at night! And some crazy people were putting their feet in the ocean. Personally, I had to put my shoes back on after a few minutes because just the dry sand was freezing my feet lol. After a few minutes, Corey, Melissa, and I just went back and sat outside the hotel because the adults had given us a poem before we went down to the beach that just made me laugh..."The girls are red and the boys are blue, and there shall be no purple between the two." The point was for us to not go in a room of the opposite sex...but yeah, I found the poem really funny for some reason.

Guess what, it's past my bedtime...I'll try to continue this update tomorrow. G'night all!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?