Saturday, April 03, 2004
I can't believe this. First night of spring break and there is no one online at like 11:00!!! lol, oh well, i got aim working! sorta! its on a dialup connection so its insanely slow because the high speed thing wouldnt work, but i have instant messanger! :-D only at the hotel though.
I've actually been talking to one of my brothers friends for about an hour now. It's scary haha, we know very little about eachother and yet we're completely gossiping and telling stories-which have given me some interesting ideas. And we're making fun of my brother, so that's always fun haha. o_O and she sent me a picture of her brother that I haven't seen since I was in 2nd grade hahaha WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FUZZY HAIR???
I can't see comments on other peoples blogs from the blackberry but I can see them from mine. Go figure. So anyway, if I'm not on and you want to leave me a message, leave a comment on my blog and i'll respond there later lol, unless i get online.
OK now for a real blog entry, keeping in mind that I'm tired yet don't want to go to bed so this wwill likely have lots of run on sentences like the one I'm curently typing! Hrmm what's happened since Wednesday...Oh we got new seats in science...which made me happy because it was a random draw of seats and Steven and I are next to eachother and therefore lab partners and Mr. Thurston thought we cheated to get seats by eachother haha...but we didn't! And Ashely defended us so it was ok. Urm...we're almost finished with the dances we're doing in both of my dance classes...which is pretty cool considering our tap teacher doesn't know what shes doing...but oh well...and we have to coreograph 16 counts of our jazz dance in groups of 3 people, so I'm with Megan and another girl that I don't know the name of, who is only 12 and the youngest in our class, and yet Megan and I are basically letting her make up the whole thing lol. Ok so that wasn't after Wednesday but too bad. Today (Friday) I had a science test that I did awful on because I was lazy and didn't study but for some reason I'm always a slacker and that class and do fine so oh well...and WE DIDN'T GET OUR MATH TESTS BACK SO WE HAVE TO WAIT TIL AFTER SPRING BREAK! and as you can tell, that didn't make me happy lol...but we're now working on the stuff that I rocked at in Alg1 because my teacher was stupid and didn't teach us the quadratic equation until 2 days before the final exam, so I was smart and asked another math teacher for help and actually understood what I was doing! And so this unit makes me happy! Yesh I'm a dork. Anyway...I got to leave school early for my "orthodontist appointment" or whatever...aka driving to GA...but I luckily got a minute to say goodbye to Corey before I left since he won't be home from his dads until a few days after I'm back from here....but as long as weather is good it sounds like we're going to the beach Wednesday night/Thursday morning through Monday :-D :-D :-D And anyway back to chronological story telling lol-We drove to GA and then went to the rehersal dinner...lots of family...and I got to hang out with my cousin's cool kids...my "twin" Ellen is so great even though she's only 9...and Hannah (6ish) wasn't feeling well so didn't spend much time with her...and not much w/Gabby the baby because she's in her afraid-of-strangers phase so the most she let me do was hold her hand to help her down the stairs so she wouldn't fall. Jack though...he's 4, amost 5...oh my gosh...when he first got there he was soooooooooo shy and wouldn't come near anyone but his immediate family...and like half an hour later he was wild haha. He decided he was going to play a game with his straw and I was going to guess what it was...and I don't think he knows what "give me a hint" means lol...but oh well...the most hillarious one was when he just straightened out the straw, put it on his head horizontally, and asked what he was...and I told him that was a hard one so he had to tell me...and he's like "I'm George Washington!" *cracks up* I guess that was the wig?
I really really really hate not being able to have chocolate. Anna I don't know how you do this lol! *craves reeces*
I g2g since I've just been told I have to wake up at 8:30 tomorrow! Gnight everyone; I'll try to be online tomorrow-I think the wedding's at 2:00 so maybe I'll get on before that...Dinner at my Aunts tomorrow night but I'm not sure what we're doing between the wedding and that....and I'll try to get on when we get back from her house too. G'night!
I've actually been talking to one of my brothers friends for about an hour now. It's scary haha, we know very little about eachother and yet we're completely gossiping and telling stories-which have given me some interesting ideas. And we're making fun of my brother, so that's always fun haha. o_O and she sent me a picture of her brother that I haven't seen since I was in 2nd grade hahaha WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FUZZY HAIR???
I can't see comments on other peoples blogs from the blackberry but I can see them from mine. Go figure. So anyway, if I'm not on and you want to leave me a message, leave a comment on my blog and i'll respond there later lol, unless i get online.
OK now for a real blog entry, keeping in mind that I'm tired yet don't want to go to bed so this wwill likely have lots of run on sentences like the one I'm curently typing! Hrmm what's happened since Wednesday...Oh we got new seats in science...which made me happy because it was a random draw of seats and Steven and I are next to eachother and therefore lab partners and Mr. Thurston thought we cheated to get seats by eachother haha...but we didn't! And Ashely defended us so it was ok. Urm...we're almost finished with the dances we're doing in both of my dance classes...which is pretty cool considering our tap teacher doesn't know what shes doing...but oh well...and we have to coreograph 16 counts of our jazz dance in groups of 3 people, so I'm with Megan and another girl that I don't know the name of, who is only 12 and the youngest in our class, and yet Megan and I are basically letting her make up the whole thing lol. Ok so that wasn't after Wednesday but too bad. Today (Friday) I had a science test that I did awful on because I was lazy and didn't study but for some reason I'm always a slacker and that class and do fine so oh well...and WE DIDN'T GET OUR MATH TESTS BACK SO WE HAVE TO WAIT TIL AFTER SPRING BREAK! and as you can tell, that didn't make me happy lol...but we're now working on the stuff that I rocked at in Alg1 because my teacher was stupid and didn't teach us the quadratic equation until 2 days before the final exam, so I was smart and asked another math teacher for help and actually understood what I was doing! And so this unit makes me happy! Yesh I'm a dork. Anyway...I got to leave school early for my "orthodontist appointment" or whatever...aka driving to GA...but I luckily got a minute to say goodbye to Corey before I left since he won't be home from his dads until a few days after I'm back from here....but as long as weather is good it sounds like we're going to the beach Wednesday night/Thursday morning through Monday :-D :-D :-D And anyway back to chronological story telling lol-We drove to GA and then went to the rehersal dinner...lots of family...and I got to hang out with my cousin's cool kids...my "twin" Ellen is so great even though she's only 9...and Hannah (6ish) wasn't feeling well so didn't spend much time with her...and not much w/Gabby the baby because she's in her afraid-of-strangers phase so the most she let me do was hold her hand to help her down the stairs so she wouldn't fall. Jack though...he's 4, amost 5...oh my gosh...when he first got there he was soooooooooo shy and wouldn't come near anyone but his immediate family...and like half an hour later he was wild haha. He decided he was going to play a game with his straw and I was going to guess what it was...and I don't think he knows what "give me a hint" means lol...but oh well...the most hillarious one was when he just straightened out the straw, put it on his head horizontally, and asked what he was...and I told him that was a hard one so he had to tell me...and he's like "I'm George Washington!" *cracks up* I guess that was the wig?
I really really really hate not being able to have chocolate. Anna I don't know how you do this lol! *craves reeces*
I g2g since I've just been told I have to wake up at 8:30 tomorrow! Gnight everyone; I'll try to be online tomorrow-I think the wedding's at 2:00 so maybe I'll get on before that...Dinner at my Aunts tomorrow night but I'm not sure what we're doing between the wedding and that....and I'll try to get on when we get back from her house too. G'night!