Sunday, April 18, 2004
Ok...keep in mind that I started this last Thursday and now I’m continuting it (Sunday).
Survey time...Must keep self nice and busy...but yeah I don't feel like studying for my vocab quiz...that's what science is for!
1. What is your full name: Jennifer Lee T------ (guess who's smart enough to not put her last name online?)
2. What color pants are you wearing now: I have a nightgown on lol
3. What are you listening to right now: nothing...sad music is too sad and happy music feels too out of place right now
4. What is your fetish? *blink*
5. Any piercings or tattoos? ears pierced
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be: raaainbow!
7. How is the weather right now: wet
8. Last person you talked to on the phone: urm...either mom or dad while i was at the beach
9. The first thing you notice about a guy/girl: smile/eyes/hair
10. Do you like the person who sent this to you: Well I got this from Anna (email) and Corey (blurty) and I love them both!
11. How are you today: see previous entry
12. Favorite drink: right now I could definitly go for something with chocolate in it-chocolate milk, a chocolate shake, whatever! But I guess I'll say sweet iced tea
13. Favorite alcoholic drink: yuck
14. Favorite Sports to watch: gymnastics and ice skating...I've never gotten to see a dressage show but I bet I'd love that too.
15. Hair color: brown
16. Eye color: brown
17. Do you wear contacts: i used to...havent since the summer before freshman year though lol
18. Siblings: one older brother
19. Favorite month: December
20. Favorite food: chocolate *craves*
21. Last movie you watched: Mona Lisa Smile...poor Corey had to watch a chick flick at the beach
22. Favorite day of the year: Any day I get with my corey <3
23. Are you too shy to ask someone out? totally....but hopefully i wont ever have to face that problem again...mainly b/c it wont be there ^^ <3 *steals coreys answer*
25. Hugs or Kisses: both!
26. Chocolate or Vanilla: CHOCOLATE
27. Sliver or Gold: silver...or white gold because I can hardly tell a difference lol
28. Who is most likely to respond: Uhh probably marc or dave or someone who's bored
29: Who is least likely to respond: most people
30. What's under your bed: yearbooks and dance programs and such
31. What books are you reading: Rereading the 4th Harry Potter book because I had to turn the trilogy back to the library
32. What's on your mouse pad: we have weird roll-ball mouses that don’t need mousepads...but I have one Mahitha gave me with a painting of India on it
33. Favorite Board Game: Clue is awesome, and I love scrabble despite the fact that I’m completely horrible at it! Wow now I have the “hungry hungry hippos” song stuck in my head.
34. What did you do last night: Uhh went out for pizza (except i ate a peanutbutter sandwhich) and to the arcade thing there...and then back to the hotel room and hung out with Corey and Melissa
35. Favorite Smells: corey^^ and his hair. yesh im weird. oh and those chocolate flips smelled reaaaaally good
36. Can you touch your nose with your tongue: nope
37. What inspires you: pretty much anything these days lol
38. Plain or salted popcorn: butter and salt :-)
39. Favorite Flower: not picky...anything cool looking. i love weird things and i love the traditional ones too
40. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? snoooooze button...and then “ahh must wake up so i can see corey!”
41. Favorite TV show: Everwood
42. Favorite feelings: definitly love and happiness...which rather go hand in hand
I’ve got to go in a minute because I’m being made to go to bed early tonight...so I’ll update later I guess...basically, we went to Hatteras for a service project and had much fun, and then youth tonight had lots of tears all around. more details on both later...And I need to talk to a certain person once her homework gets all done :P so make me please Anna?
Survey time...Must keep self nice and busy...but yeah I don't feel like studying for my vocab quiz...that's what science is for!
1. What is your full name: Jennifer Lee T------ (guess who's smart enough to not put her last name online?)
2. What color pants are you wearing now: I have a nightgown on lol
3. What are you listening to right now: nothing...sad music is too sad and happy music feels too out of place right now
4. What is your fetish? *blink*
5. Any piercings or tattoos? ears pierced
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be: raaainbow!
7. How is the weather right now: wet
8. Last person you talked to on the phone: urm...either mom or dad while i was at the beach
9. The first thing you notice about a guy/girl: smile/eyes/hair
10. Do you like the person who sent this to you: Well I got this from Anna (email) and Corey (blurty) and I love them both!
11. How are you today: see previous entry
12. Favorite drink: right now I could definitly go for something with chocolate in it-chocolate milk, a chocolate shake, whatever! But I guess I'll say sweet iced tea
13. Favorite alcoholic drink: yuck
14. Favorite Sports to watch: gymnastics and ice skating...I've never gotten to see a dressage show but I bet I'd love that too.
15. Hair color: brown
16. Eye color: brown
17. Do you wear contacts: i used to...havent since the summer before freshman year though lol
18. Siblings: one older brother
19. Favorite month: December
20. Favorite food: chocolate *craves*
21. Last movie you watched: Mona Lisa Smile...poor Corey had to watch a chick flick at the beach
22. Favorite day of the year: Any day I get with my corey <3
23. Are you too shy to ask someone out? totally....but hopefully i wont ever have to face that problem again...mainly b/c it wont be there ^^ <3 *steals coreys answer*
25. Hugs or Kisses: both!
26. Chocolate or Vanilla: CHOCOLATE
27. Sliver or Gold: silver...or white gold because I can hardly tell a difference lol
28. Who is most likely to respond: Uhh probably marc or dave or someone who's bored
29: Who is least likely to respond: most people
30. What's under your bed: yearbooks and dance programs and such
31. What books are you reading: Rereading the 4th Harry Potter book because I had to turn the trilogy back to the library
32. What's on your mouse pad: we have weird roll-ball mouses that don’t need mousepads...but I have one Mahitha gave me with a painting of India on it
33. Favorite Board Game: Clue is awesome, and I love scrabble despite the fact that I’m completely horrible at it! Wow now I have the “hungry hungry hippos” song stuck in my head.
34. What did you do last night: Uhh went out for pizza (except i ate a peanutbutter sandwhich) and to the arcade thing there...and then back to the hotel room and hung out with Corey and Melissa
35. Favorite Smells: corey^^ and his hair. yesh im weird. oh and those chocolate flips smelled reaaaaally good
36. Can you touch your nose with your tongue: nope
37. What inspires you: pretty much anything these days lol
38. Plain or salted popcorn: butter and salt :-)
39. Favorite Flower: not picky...anything cool looking. i love weird things and i love the traditional ones too
40. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? snoooooze button...and then “ahh must wake up so i can see corey!”
41. Favorite TV show: Everwood
42. Favorite feelings: definitly love and happiness...which rather go hand in hand
I’ve got to go in a minute because I’m being made to go to bed early tonight...so I’ll update later I guess...basically, we went to Hatteras for a service project and had much fun, and then youth tonight had lots of tears all around. more details on both later...And I need to talk to a certain person once her homework gets all done :P so make me please Anna?