<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 30, 2004

*wails* i'm banned from the computer because my wrists/arms are messed up...and now i'm typing left handed from school so ignore lack of capitalization...yesh. what do i need to blog about...other than going crazy from lack of instant messanger even though it's only been 1 day...wow i'm pathetic.

Hrm...well, i've decided to give up tap next year...i love it, but the classes never get anything done, and it'll lighten my scedule for next year a little bit. I'm also considering doing marching band senior year... not as a marcher, but Mr. Rowe's looking for some people to be in the pit (the non-marching percussion section) next year...so i'll hope he needs them the year after too because i'll have less core subjects senior year, so i'll have more time...and uhh a little more time to practice....i'm ok on bells and such, since i play piano, but i'll have to learn how to not look at the bells while i play...and heh-heh how to play any other percussion instrument *pokes marc*

You know, i'm probably the only person who doesn't bother capitalizing most of this entry, yet uses apostrophes...

Anna and I have definitly been doing some evil-plan-ness :-D we rock! hehehehehe more on that after the plan has been revealed...but no worries anyone 0:-)

Tonight I'm going to Davey's....much funness. Oh and Dave, if you read this before tonight...I'll still bring DDR if you want, but since I'm leaving early, it'd probably be good for someone else to bring it.

Saturday I have SATs...blah...but i want to take them now and next year incase i do better without the algebra 2 part or with analogies still there....my vocabulary is awful, but i'm decent at guessing...and i'm awful at theme questions, which i'm afraid they'll add more of next year. It's going to be interesting with my right arm messed up though...and writing with my left hand takes too long.

After the test, i'm going to a make-up dance class...and then maybe going with the class on a "field trip" to Burger King...yesh. Then for the best part of the weekend...best part of a long while really...Corey's coming over ^^ yaaaaaaaaaaay!

Sunday is our last youth meeting :-( so we're having a party, which should be much fun...i'll miss it a lot over the summer though...yay for ASP! Even though niw i'm more worried than ever about not being able to do much...blah.

i couldnt think of what else to say so Ashley Hutton says to write "Ashley likes Tyler." hehe

Stenen's complaining that he cant write as much as me :-D "I'm not complaining!...I'm just...complaining..." -Steven

And my arm hurts so....end of entry!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?