Sunday, April 25, 2004
Well, I've got a few minutes...and I feel like writing, so here we go...more catching-up-ness:
Ok well I think I'm going to have issues remembering what happened each day in detail but oh well.
Still nice and paranoid about losing people...learning some different oppinions about the reasonings behind death...mmm...I still don't really know what to think about how the prayers work...but...I'll keep searching I guess...though it's going to majorly suck that after next weekend, we have no youth until school starts again...and without having exactly the most church-going family in the world (and yeah, that's a big understatement), it's entirely possible I won't be at the church all summer except for the ASP trip. I'm really looking forward to that...although at the same time I'm nervous, not just about my lack of skill in house repair and such, but about how much I'm going to be able to do...because...my shoulder and back and neck have not been happy lately...they hurt a lot just after a few hours of light work at Hatteras, so ASP will be interesting to see...and the last thing I want to do is look like I don't want to do things to help...it almost makes me think someone else should take my spot just because they could probably do a better job...but I really want to go, and so many of my friends are going...so I'm going to be selfish and go and hope for the best...and bring tons of advil.
and holy crap that 10 minutes I had flew by so now I have no more time to update, sorry! gnight!
Ok well I think I'm going to have issues remembering what happened each day in detail but oh well.
Still nice and paranoid about losing people...learning some different oppinions about the reasonings behind death...mmm...I still don't really know what to think about how the prayers work...but...I'll keep searching I guess...though it's going to majorly suck that after next weekend, we have no youth until school starts again...and without having exactly the most church-going family in the world (and yeah, that's a big understatement), it's entirely possible I won't be at the church all summer except for the ASP trip. I'm really looking forward to that...although at the same time I'm nervous, not just about my lack of skill in house repair and such, but about how much I'm going to be able to do...because...my shoulder and back and neck have not been happy lately...they hurt a lot just after a few hours of light work at Hatteras, so ASP will be interesting to see...and the last thing I want to do is look like I don't want to do things to help...it almost makes me think someone else should take my spot just because they could probably do a better job...but I really want to go, and so many of my friends are going...so I'm going to be selfish and go and hope for the best...and bring tons of advil.
and holy crap that 10 minutes I had flew by so now I have no more time to update, sorry! gnight!