<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Yesh, definitly need to blog! First of all, I must recap from that last entry for those of you who haven’t heard about the evilness of that night hahaha...Ok. Well, when Marc and I were in 5th grade we were in this play, “The Pirates of Penzance,” and since then it’s been a big joke between us...especially since we had to be “lovers” in it lol...and so Marc is always threatening to destroy my tape of it. But of course, Anna wanted to see it! So she and I plotted, as usual...and planned a “Trek” night for us and Marc and Corey *giggles* which, obviously, had nothing whatsoever to do with Trek. I borrowed Jilly’s copy of the play (she played my father in it, by the way) since mine stops after about 2/3 of it (Dad ran out of tape space) and Anna and I told Marc that she decided to make me watch trek, which naturally meant Corey and Marc and Anna needed to come since they’re so obsessed with it! Yeah...so Marc shows up and immediately starts talking about how he needs to find my copy of the play to destroy it...and Anna and I somehow managed to giggle without looking terribly guilty, and it was helpful that my copy of it was still on the shelf that he was looking on...and then we went upstairs...and Marc starts going on about how he knows the movie (Trek 6...I forget the name of it, I’m sure one of them will say it in a comment if you’re interested lol) like the back of his hand...and Corey said something like “yeah, I’ll bet you do...” that made Anna and me shake with laughter...Then I pushed play (I was actually smart enough to go ahead and put the tape in the VCR before they came) and Marc didn’t notice for a few moments since he was talking about Trek...and then he saw himself and tried to grab the remote from me...hahahaha...it was great. Corey’s line of the night was quite fitting: “hook, line, and sinker!”

So that was Tuesday...Wednesday was beach day! :-D I don’t really remember what I did during the day...besides packing...but I went to Coreys late that afternoon and hung out there and helped load the car and such...and then we went to the beach! Lets see if I can do a day by day recap...I might confuse some of what we did on which day but oh well.

Thursday we sat by the pool for a while and then went down to the pier for lunch and to play some games, since they have DDR (which was broken at that time) and pool tables and video games and such...The way the area is set up is really really nice, so we could walk there-a long walk, about half an hour, but it was nice outside and it’s all on flat ground with sidewalks. We looked around in the shops there too, since Hannah is definitly a shopper lol. They had some cute suits and such...all halters though, what is with the halter craze?! That night we went out to dinner and then hung out back at the condo and watched TV...I got to watch CSI for the first time, which my parents love, but it definitly grossed out Corey’s mom :-\ It was pretty interesting though...not that my mind was exactly focused on it considering I had Corey’s arms around me at the time...O:-) hehe

Friday was much fun-we decided to make a sand castle! We’d originally promised Anna we’d make a castle and name it the Cannastle after her...but the plans sort of changed hehehe. Corey had the awesome idea of doing something Trek related on the castle...which evolved into making the Enterprise ship! Except it was called the ANNAPRISE :-D and we wrote that and “NCC-42” on it *giggles* It was really really big too-though it should’ve been, after all three of us had been working for around three hours lol, but it was much fun. Hannah took some pictures and she said she’d get them on a CD, so when the film is developed I’ll try to put them in here. Anyway, after we finished the Annaprise, we just kinda sat around for the rest of the afternoon...Corey and I were tired...and that drove Hannah absolutely insane because she wanted to do something so we ended up playing a couple of rounds of cards.

Saturday we decided to make something in the sand for Hannah’s friend Taylor. She originally wanted to do a donkey, but that was hard, so we ended up making a soccer ball with her number on it instead. Then we were tired again so Corey and I tried to sit around for a while...but Hannah decided to make us go shopping again lol...litterally, she left and we had to follow since she wasn’t allowed to go on her own since it’s kinda far. So we went through the stores again and such...and I think we played a game of pool then too, still can’t keep the days straight.

Sunday we got up early since it was Easter. Corey and I decided to take a walk down the beach because we were going to a church service that was ON THE BEACH. I thought that was really really cool. We walked down past one service that was just setting up and got to the other one...where we found Hannah, who came to tell us that we were going to the other service afterall. So...into the car we went...and back to the service we’d passed before. Oh my gosh, there were sooooooo many people at the service...I think there were only two on the island that day...People brought beach chairs and towels and such to sit on...and we litterally took up the amount of space it’d take to fill like three or four large gyms, and people were decently packed in. I’ve never seen that many people at one church at one time. It was really nice though. After ther service we went back to the condo again...and then...dundundun...THE EASTER BUNNY CAME! *bounces like little kid, giggles* Corey’s mom made us each an Easter basket, which I thought was really really sweet of her :-) Then she and two of her friends went out to the beach for a while and Hannah went to the pool (how she didn’t freeze I will never understand) and Corey and I were left in the condo...-gasp- They actually left us alone! Maybe we’re trusted now? Anyway, so we hung out there for a while and then went mini golfing with Hannah and played some more pool and some DDR at the arcade place...much fun. Then back in for a yummy Easter dinner...and then we watched TV and played games for a while. Hannah found Candy Land in a cabinet, so of course we had to play that lol...and we played a round of Yatzee...and then went to bed. Goodnight’s were very amusing that night...I swear, Hannah kept me cracking up through like half of the vacation with her comments about Corey and me hahaha...ex from that night: “...and fix your hair, you look like you’ve been making out or something *rolls eyes*” lol.

Ahhh it’s almost my bedtime and I want to finish this! So this will sound kinda rushed:

Well we went home on Monday, not too much to say about that...I heard sirens right after they dropped me off at my house...of which I later found the meaning. An announcement came on at the begining of school today to tell us that a girl from Apex and a boy from Cary had been killed and another girl who’d been driving was in critical condition. I didn’t know the two that died but I knew the driver, Katy, and she’s in all but one of my classes....so today was hard. It’s been a while since I’ve cried this much and tried so hard to stop crying. We made a card for Katy in band though...I was okish until band...especially since we didn’t talk about it much at lunch and not in math right after...but band was really hard...I think, oddly enough, because I have so many friends in there, so I got a lot of hugs and pats...so it was a lot harder to keep myself from crying then. And dance tonight...oh boy...lots of tears all around. And then we decided to distract ourselves and dance...so then I was more okish...and then my legs decided to completely die out all of the sudden so I fell...and kinda stabbed my hand with my bracelt and I’m going to whine about it even though it’s a really tiny wound lol...and yeah it’s past my bedtime...so...g’night.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?