<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

OK it's bad when you're trying to blog and tap the rhythm from "All for the Best" (Godspell) on the keyboard. Yesh. But it's addictive! And I had to get "That's Your Horriscope for Today" out of my head! Lol I had a random CD on this morning with that...so that was stuck in my head until it became "Oatmeal the Snowman" hahahaha, which turned into "Wish you were Here" by Pink Floyd because Mr. Fergison put some of the lyrics as an answer to a question on our exam haha. Anyway *looks through past entry to see what I need to update about*

Saturday, I went to the movies to see Shrek 2 with some of the kidney...It was a very odd movie lol, and I think if I saw it as a little kid I wouldn't have understood a lot of it. It was funny though :-) Sunday night, Corey came over...unfortuantely not for very long, but any time with him is always wonderful so it was much fun :-D <3<3<3 The rest of the weekend was mostly spent working on my world civ review...We were given a sheet of terms and people, and I typed them all out and defined all but like 5 of them....so it ended up 8 pages long, single spaced *falls over*

Monday, I had a math test and a science test. Oh, but you have to hear how stupid I am hahaha...I worried about the science test over the weekend because I needed to have a good grade on ti...AND I FORGOT IT WAS OPEN BOOK AND OPEN NOTES UNTIL CLASS STARTED hahaha yeah go me. I had my first physical therapy session. I got to go swimming! haha in a pool thats like maybe 6 by 10 feet long. It's heated though and it has a current thingie so I can work against it...so I got to do weight lifting and walking and some streatches and stuff...and I was fine in the pool, but as the instructor guy told me, I was a LOT more sore once I got out...because of the heat difference apparently.

Tuesday....exam review day, much fun lol...I found out what happened in Twister O:-) hehe...we watched it in science...and I went home and studied. How exciting.

Today was the first exam day...Earth Science wasn't too bad, I just hope I got at least an 88 on it so I can have an A for the semester. Padeia was totally insane lol. In addition to about 200 questions, we had to do two full length essays. We knew the general idea of the world civ one ahead of time, so that wasn't too bad...but the English one...We had to read an EIGHT PAGE article in small print...and respond to it in an essay about the theme. First of all, I suck at theme questions. So when I read that I panicked...and because in the essay we were supposed to write about how the theme can affect our lives as well as the people in the story. I said the theme was acceptance and talked about how much better I felt last year once I found a group of friends to hang out with, and about how at youth if someone's sitting alone sometimes we'll ask them to come join us...since it's happened, err, twice, and it fit in the essay. Yesh. Anyone else have a different theme? Just currious...Anyway, a lot of people were still working when the bell rang, and I barely finished before it. Crazy!

So we got out a little after 12:30 (because it was extended since some EOC classes weren't done in time) and I came home, ate lunch, and went back to physical therapy. I got to use a bunch of weight machines and some free weights for my arms/shoulders...then into the pool to work my legs. I was tired and I decided going to dance would be pointless since the only person who really knows what we're doing wasn't there and probably like half the class skipped for exam studying. So I stayed here :-D

The bell set I really really want goes off tonight...and it ends at midnight so my parents won't let me stay up to bid on it, so I'm going to bid before I go to bed and hope no one bids over my maximum lol. Tomorrow I have math and band exams...the band one sounds soooo stupid; I'll describe it after I take it I guess. Then I'm going to Matt's tomorrow night for an end-of-year celebration :-D yayayayyayay for summer!

Which reminds me...my summer plans are set now. I wasn't able to talk my parents into letting me bring Corey to the beach...which sucks because I'd rather be with him than any other option I could have. But, I'm liking my current plans much more than sitting alone at the beach being miserable! Mom asked if I'd like to go to Atlanta while they're at the beach...My aunt and cousin and her kids that I talk about a lot live there...and they're great...so I said sure. Mom called my aunt, had barely said "Jen doesn't want to go to the beach" when my aunt said "She can stay here!" hahahaha I love my aunt! And she's an awesome craft person, so I can hopefully get some help on my latest project *giggles* which is a hoop skirt for Anna *grins* so what if it's crazy and I don't know how to use a pattern and randomly decided I should do the overskirt part crocheted? hehehe. And I'm sure I'll be put on kid-duty a lot lol, because my cousin and her kids live like 30 min or something like that from my aunt, and they love me...lol that doesn't sound conceited at all does it...but seriously....I'm very proud of the fact that my family was in awe of how Jack wouldn't leave me alone most of the time we were there for a wedding, and that he's never done that to anyone before. I think it kinda made Ellen feel left out though...because I usually spend a lot of time with her, but I couldn't stop watching Jack unless his mom was there because he's wild and would like kill someone lol. So basically, I'm still going to miss Corey 'corazily' in July, but I'd rather miss him while hanging out with my cousins then missing him while sitting up in a condo being miserable the whole time because I'd be alone and bored and sad. So I'm happier with this choice than my alternative ^^

Ok, time to post so I can go bid on Ebay for that bellset! *nervous* byeeee! happy end of school!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?