<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Weee new Blogger stuff...I'll have to explore the new features later though b/c I have very little time to update...not that a lot has happened in the last few days anyway lol.

Sunday was Mother's Day...so we went out to dinner and such...and didn't do much the rest of the day...oh except watched the Survivor finale which *brags* I predicted a bunch of stuff on and got to feel special lol...Including the fact that someone else will get a million dollars, that Rob would get rid of Rupert before Jenna, Rob and Amber would be the final two, and that Amber would win :-D I love Rupert and everything, but I think Rob and Amber were better players...honestly Rob was the best but oh well...and they're getting married! Hehe my mom predicted that one waaaay back earlier in the season...so it was prediction day around here. Yesh.

Funny how I don't remember what I did yesterday. Oh well.

Today I discovered that I heard Mr. Cooper wrong in Padeia...I thought we had today and tomorrow in the library but it's next week...gah...I have some serious work to do, especially since it's a group project that I'm doing by myself *makes mental note to call Mahitha to ask for ideas since my project is on India* I know I'd better get the project done without waiting till the last minute so I'd rather be done this weekend...however...probably shopping on Friday afternoon...then I really want Corey to be able to come over^^ Saturday I have a dress rehersal and then the band concert, and Sunday is the recital. So I'm wishing hard for some light homework tomorrow and Thursday. Oh and Thursday (or tomorrow, depending) I'm going to the chiropractor...and I got an orthopedist appointment for next Thursday, so I'll either skip band or leave partway through it.

Tonight was our last dance class before the recital...so most of our class went out to dinner at 5 and then we had several hours to kill...and one of the girls is err not very happy with two of the other girls in our class, so that made things a little tense...but Megan and I went bead-browsing hehe so that was cool...and then we worked like crazy in class so now I'm exausted and my legs are nice and shaky hehe. But I drank like 15 oz of water so Anna can be proud of me hehe.

That's about it for now...byeeee!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?