<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 04, 2004

*beams* Corey updated. Just after I gave up on it lol; I guess that should teach me to shut up sometimes?

Today I slept crazily late for once lol. At 4:00 I went over to Rachel's house and we had a fun time, just like old times :-D which was nice. I was there for six hours and all we did the whole time was talk and it was wonderful. We had our traditional mac and cheese dinner hehehe and made chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and had fun trying to figure out how long to cook them since we made them really huge! Her birdie is soooo cute hehehe.

I got kinda agrivated at the fact that a bunch of people went to see Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban today and didn't tell me or several other people about it...but I guess they just didn't want a big crowd since it was opening day or something. Oh well. I want to see it soon though...and I'd really like to bring Brittany along for it...closest I can get to my Mahitha tradition since Brittany came with us last year. Going to be kinda busy next week (physical therapy Monday at 11, possibly going to the BHS soccer thing on Tuesday 9-1, then to the orthopediest at 2:30, physical therapy on Wednesday at 11, then my last tap class that night at 8:15, dress rehersal for the recital Thursday at 5:30, doing something with "the band geeks" on Friday, and recital Saturday) but I'm still going to try to work Harry Potter in there somewhere hehehe. If someone plans another outing for it, please let me know. Oh and I just have to say this because I read it in an interview and it amused me...Rupert Grint (the guy who plays Ron) thinks being an icecream man would be really cool.

Now I'm off to bed because I get to get up early to go to a birthday party tomorrow. Gnight!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?