Thursday, June 24, 2004
Hehe yay, yet another survey...this should be enough to sustain you guys til I'm back from ASP lol.
Basics
1. Name: Jen
2. Birthday: December 12
3. Age: 16
4. Hair Color: brown
5. Eye Color: brown
6. Nationality: Irish, Austria-Hungarian, maybe a little French
7. Sex: female
8. Height: about 5'5"
9. Weight: 116 at the doctors office, 113 on my scale. take your pick
10. Where were you born?: danville CA
11. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name be? Dylan. Seriously, that's what my parents were going to name me...we'd have yet another set of matching names in the kidney, even if the spellings were different lol
Family
12. Brothers or Sisters?: older brother
13. How many?: 1
14. Names?: Justin
15. Who's your favorite?: Hard to pick when there's just one, eh?
16. Who's your least favorite?: See above
17. If you're an only child...do you want any brothers or sisters?: n/a
18. Parents/Guardians name?: bob and wilda
19. Who's your favorite?: They're different ppl...u can't really pick a favorite parent lol
20. Do you like your family?: sure
21. If you could, who's parents would you have?(out of your friends): I love Anna's mom...i'm trying to think of who's dad...maybe her dad too, or zach's....i generally don't know the dads as well as the moms
22. If you could, who's brothers/sisters would you have?(same): zach's or dena's or kaitlyn's sister
Friends/Enemies
23. Best friend(s)?: corey and anna
24. What do you have in common with them(or he/she)?: both=emotions, interests like internet lol, enjoy hanging out w/eachother, go to same church. corey=uhh we're in the same relationship hehe, if that counts...and despite my slice 'n bake love, i like cooking too...we can share pretty much anything if we want to, really, I even watched a cooking show "with" him the other night lol...Anna=the whole ex psychology thing, math, loving kids, art stuff, chick flicks, CHOCOLATE haha
25. What do you like to do with them?: mmm hang out, have sleepovers (with anna anyway lol), watch movies, talk (phone and internet), go to gatherings, etc
26. Most trustworthy: mmm...it depends on the situation. Sometimes Anna, sometimes Corey, sometimes Rachel or Dave.
27. Funniest: anna and corey lol
28. Dumbest: all my friends are smart in their own ways
29. Smartest: depends...different subjects in school, diferent elements of life=different people lol
30. Best Laugh: Corey
31. Best Smile: Corey
32. Best Eyes: Corey
33. Funnest to be with: Corey and Anna
34. If you woke up one morning and one of your legs were gone...who would you call first?: I'd have to agree with Corey that I'd call my doctor haha...or well maybe my Mom to call the doctor
35. Who's the person you talk to most on the phone?: lately it's been Corey, oddly enough lol, used to be Mahitha and Rachel, but I haven't been much of a phone person lately...like...the last two years lol
36. Do you have any friends that you have never seen?: uhh dan and bluggy
37. Who do you see the most?: Corey and Anna, depending on what's happening the week or something, like if one of them is gone
38. Who have you known the longest?: Megan
39. Who's your worst enemy?: lol for some reason that reminds me of those "Baby Sitter's Little Sister" books because it always really bothered me that they called it "best enemy" instead...but anyway...mmm can I say a non-person thing like the green-eyed monster lol? (My science class didn't know what that meant!)
40. What don't you like about them?: Lol Ok so i didn't see that there were more elaborate questions related tot his...so maybe I'll change over to Ashley Evans haha...and I don't like that she's mean to pretty much everyone
41. Was he/she your friend before?: lol no!
42. Are they a dumbass?: oh yesh
43. Did they do something to you, or do you just not like them cause of their stupidity?: ehhh mostly from gym class last year; she was mean to me a lot and did it in this really falsly friendly sweetsy voice that drove me crazy
Love Life
44. Do you have a crush?: better^^ <333333 (and yay for him creating that new kind of heart chain that's easier to type hehe)
45. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: mhmm^^
46. What is their name?: Corey
47. How long have you liked them?: Urm...almost a year total i think...not really sure where it crossed the line the second time
48. How long have you been going out?: 9 months, 9 days, and around 6 hours hehe
49. Are you really in to them? or Are you just eh?: very much in love <333333
50. What do you like about them?: everything
51. Do you think you'll last?: i can't imagine it NOT lasting
52. (for crushes ) Do you think they like you?: N/A
53. Do you think you'll ever go out?: N/A
54. Have you gone out in the past?: N/A
Favorites
55. Color: purple, light blue, and aquaish-green
56. Food: chocolate!
57. Music Genre: anything but rap or really heavy metal and most of what zach likes
58. Band: i dunno
59. Solo Artist: solo artist? i dunno
60. Number: a long time ago i said 8...but i dunno now. anything but 22
61. Letter: i dont know that i've ever thought about it lol. C for Corey, Z for something fun to write?
62. Word: weeeeeee
63. Swear Word: i've been trying not to swear so much the last few months...i don't think i ever really had a favorite though
64. Song: changes every few seconds
65. Day of the week: Saturday
67. Month: December
68. Year: mmm this one's going well
69. Age you were: apparently it was 8 for a while since that's why i said that was my favorite number...i'm liking being 16 quite a bit though^^
70. Season: winter and summer
71. Fruit: i've had a lot of peaches lately mmmm...otherwise, strawberries, kiwis, pineapple, canned pears (i'm weird and like those more than the fresh ones lol), pretty much any of them though; i'm a fruit addict
72. Veggie: potato!
73. Ice Cream: it varries sometimes, but i always love chocolate chip cookie dough
74. Movie: no idea
75. Junk Food: mmm chocolate lol, and i like regular potato chips (meaning like no bbq flavoring and such; i really don't care if they're ruffled or w/e though)
76. Cartoon: i need to start watching As Told by Ginger when I'm bored lol...that was always cool. No offense to Corey, but not Aqua Team Hunger Force or whatever it's called (team/teen/something?)
77. T.V Show: summerland at the moment...usually everwood
78. Reality Show: survivor's the only one i will watch lol
79. Celebrity(including musicians and actors/actresses): no idea
This or That
80. Chocolate/Vanilla: chocolaaaaaaate!
81. Punk/Pop: pop
82. Rap/RnB: neither
83. Milk/Chocolate Milk: mmm usually i just have milk, but chocolate milk is a good treat^^ i just don't think i'd want it in the mornings, which is the main time i drink milk
84. Computer/Laptop: laptops are bad for ur neck and back (worse than the regular ones i mean). i <3 my computer though!
85. Nsync/BSB: BSB *giggles w/anna*
86. Green Day/Blink 182: green day
87. Tupac/Eminem: neither
88. Britney/Christina: neither
89. Black/White: black
90. Dark/Light: depends
91. Blue/Red: blue
92. Pink/Baby-blue: depends
93. Short/Tall: well i'm short and corey's tall so what can i say here lol?
94. Phone/Instant Messanger: IM
95. T.V./Computer: computer!
96. Movie/T.V.: either
97. Mall/Department Stores: malls are fun w/friends hehe...and there're department stores there anyway
98. AIM/AOL: i've got both lol. AIM is better.
99. 10/100: ? of what?
100. Internet/Encyclopedia: internet
101. Home/School: home if i've got a friend over lol, school if there's no other way to see people
102. Country/Classical: country but it's not my favorite
103. New York/California: I've never been to NY
104. Batman/Superman: superman.. so guys just don't look that bad in blue tights*giggles* CAT WOMAN!
105. Half Empty/Half Full: depends...i can be pretty pessimistic though lol, but i've gotten a LOT better!
106. Day/Night: night
107. January/June: June usually unless everyone's busy
108. Christmas/Valentines Day: either...lol do I sound too pathetic if I say "it depends if corey's home"? 'Cause I kinda moped around on Valentines this year lol; but we had a fun day the day before...he was gone for christmas too, but I doubt we woul've been able to see eachother then either.
Have You Ever
109. Drank Alcohol: just a sip and it's awful
110. Smoked: no
111. Gotten Drunk: no
112. Gotten High: no
113. Dyed Your Hair: just highlights
114. Kissed the Same Sex: no
115. Had sex: nope
116. Hated yourself: yeah, to some amount
117. Liked someone way older than you: uhh by a few months lol, nothing major though
118. Liked someone way younger than you: don't think so
119. Broken a Bone: nope
120. Had Surgery: yep
121. Talked to Strangers: lol everyone's a stranger at some point?
122. Ran Away From Home: nope
123. Did the opposite your parents told you to do/not to do: lol mostly just "don't get on aim" or "clean your room" but i'm not too much of a rebel
124. Sang in public: hahaha oh yesh
125. Worn a Dress: yup
126. Worn a Tie: yup-Tie day last year! Mr. Lee's reaction: "But I'm not thai, I'm Chinese!" yaaaay for him switching schools
127. Worn a Suit: nope
128. Gotten into a physical fight: nope
129. Hurt someone emotionally: yes
130. Hurt someone physically: on accident yeah-of the two boyfriends I've had, I've managed to hit both in the eye at least once
131. Made someone cry: yes
132. Said you loved someone: yes
133. Said you hated someone: yes
134. Talked to a stuffed animal: hehe yesh
135. Talked to yourself: yes
136. Driven a car: just around an empty parkinglot and I hated it
137. Danced in public: yup...including in a resturant when I was little lol; I'd just come from ballet class and we were getting takeout Chinese food...
138. Danced when no one was looking: probably
139. Sang when no one was looking: lol I sing to myself a lot
Other Questions I Seemed t o Forget.
140. Do you believe in Love: oh yesh^^
141. Love at first site? not really
142. Your Definition of Love: erm...Corey hehe. Seriously though...a feeling you have about someone, which makes you feel indescribably wonderful...and you care for them so much that you're scared to see anything bad happen to them, and you always want to be there to watch over them...knowing you'll always be watched over by them too...always wanting to be with the person, and knowing you can come to eachother for anything, no matter how small or silly it seems, and knowing that they'll make you feel better just by listening or even just giving a hug...and of course the physical attraction too O:-)
143. Your definition of a true friend: someone you can turn to at any time, who cares about you enough to occasionally put you above themselves, who tries to make you feel better about anything, and is there through the good times too, who can always make you laugh
144. Your religion: i have a catholic father, a baptist mother; i was raised baptist but I got to a Methodist youth group. I don't see a lot of difference in the two, but I like where I am now.
145. Do you go to church: Did when I was little...now I go to a youth group...I"d kinda like to go to church though
146. Favorite Candy: chocolate!
End
147. Are you happy you made it here?: sure
148. Are you going to send this on?: uhh i'm putting it in my blog aren't i?
149. Did you enjoy it?: it gave me something to do
150. Time: 10:58 PM
Basics
1. Name: Jen
2. Birthday: December 12
3. Age: 16
4. Hair Color: brown
5. Eye Color: brown
6. Nationality: Irish, Austria-Hungarian, maybe a little French
7. Sex: female
8. Height: about 5'5"
9. Weight: 116 at the doctors office, 113 on my scale. take your pick
10. Where were you born?: danville CA
11. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name be? Dylan. Seriously, that's what my parents were going to name me...we'd have yet another set of matching names in the kidney, even if the spellings were different lol
Family
12. Brothers or Sisters?: older brother
13. How many?: 1
14. Names?: Justin
15. Who's your favorite?: Hard to pick when there's just one, eh?
16. Who's your least favorite?: See above
17. If you're an only child...do you want any brothers or sisters?: n/a
18. Parents/Guardians name?: bob and wilda
19. Who's your favorite?: They're different ppl...u can't really pick a favorite parent lol
20. Do you like your family?: sure
21. If you could, who's parents would you have?(out of your friends): I love Anna's mom...i'm trying to think of who's dad...maybe her dad too, or zach's....i generally don't know the dads as well as the moms
22. If you could, who's brothers/sisters would you have?(same): zach's or dena's or kaitlyn's sister
Friends/Enemies
23. Best friend(s)?: corey and anna
24. What do you have in common with them(or he/she)?: both=emotions, interests like internet lol, enjoy hanging out w/eachother, go to same church. corey=uhh we're in the same relationship hehe, if that counts...and despite my slice 'n bake love, i like cooking too...we can share pretty much anything if we want to, really, I even watched a cooking show "with" him the other night lol...Anna=the whole ex psychology thing, math, loving kids, art stuff, chick flicks, CHOCOLATE haha
25. What do you like to do with them?: mmm hang out, have sleepovers (with anna anyway lol), watch movies, talk (phone and internet), go to gatherings, etc
26. Most trustworthy: mmm...it depends on the situation. Sometimes Anna, sometimes Corey, sometimes Rachel or Dave.
27. Funniest: anna and corey lol
28. Dumbest: all my friends are smart in their own ways
29. Smartest: depends...different subjects in school, diferent elements of life=different people lol
30. Best Laugh: Corey
31. Best Smile: Corey
32. Best Eyes: Corey
33. Funnest to be with: Corey and Anna
34. If you woke up one morning and one of your legs were gone...who would you call first?: I'd have to agree with Corey that I'd call my doctor haha...or well maybe my Mom to call the doctor
35. Who's the person you talk to most on the phone?: lately it's been Corey, oddly enough lol, used to be Mahitha and Rachel, but I haven't been much of a phone person lately...like...the last two years lol
36. Do you have any friends that you have never seen?: uhh dan and bluggy
37. Who do you see the most?: Corey and Anna, depending on what's happening the week or something, like if one of them is gone
38. Who have you known the longest?: Megan
39. Who's your worst enemy?: lol for some reason that reminds me of those "Baby Sitter's Little Sister" books because it always really bothered me that they called it "best enemy" instead...but anyway...mmm can I say a non-person thing like the green-eyed monster lol? (My science class didn't know what that meant!)
40. What don't you like about them?: Lol Ok so i didn't see that there were more elaborate questions related tot his...so maybe I'll change over to Ashley Evans haha...and I don't like that she's mean to pretty much everyone
41. Was he/she your friend before?: lol no!
42. Are they a dumbass?: oh yesh
43. Did they do something to you, or do you just not like them cause of their stupidity?: ehhh mostly from gym class last year; she was mean to me a lot and did it in this really falsly friendly sweetsy voice that drove me crazy
Love Life
44. Do you have a crush?: better^^ <333333 (and yay for him creating that new kind of heart chain that's easier to type hehe)
45. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: mhmm^^
46. What is their name?: Corey
47. How long have you liked them?: Urm...almost a year total i think...not really sure where it crossed the line the second time
48. How long have you been going out?: 9 months, 9 days, and around 6 hours hehe
49. Are you really in to them? or Are you just eh?: very much in love <333333
50. What do you like about them?: everything
51. Do you think you'll last?: i can't imagine it NOT lasting
52. (for crushes ) Do you think they like you?: N/A
53. Do you think you'll ever go out?: N/A
54. Have you gone out in the past?: N/A
Favorites
55. Color: purple, light blue, and aquaish-green
56. Food: chocolate!
57. Music Genre: anything but rap or really heavy metal and most of what zach likes
58. Band: i dunno
59. Solo Artist: solo artist? i dunno
60. Number: a long time ago i said 8...but i dunno now. anything but 22
61. Letter: i dont know that i've ever thought about it lol. C for Corey, Z for something fun to write?
62. Word: weeeeeee
63. Swear Word: i've been trying not to swear so much the last few months...i don't think i ever really had a favorite though
64. Song: changes every few seconds
65. Day of the week: Saturday
67. Month: December
68. Year: mmm this one's going well
69. Age you were: apparently it was 8 for a while since that's why i said that was my favorite number...i'm liking being 16 quite a bit though^^
70. Season: winter and summer
71. Fruit: i've had a lot of peaches lately mmmm...otherwise, strawberries, kiwis, pineapple, canned pears (i'm weird and like those more than the fresh ones lol), pretty much any of them though; i'm a fruit addict
72. Veggie: potato!
73. Ice Cream: it varries sometimes, but i always love chocolate chip cookie dough
74. Movie: no idea
75. Junk Food: mmm chocolate lol, and i like regular potato chips (meaning like no bbq flavoring and such; i really don't care if they're ruffled or w/e though)
76. Cartoon: i need to start watching As Told by Ginger when I'm bored lol...that was always cool. No offense to Corey, but not Aqua Team Hunger Force or whatever it's called (team/teen/something?)
77. T.V Show: summerland at the moment...usually everwood
78. Reality Show: survivor's the only one i will watch lol
79. Celebrity(including musicians and actors/actresses): no idea
This or That
80. Chocolate/Vanilla: chocolaaaaaaate!
81. Punk/Pop: pop
82. Rap/RnB: neither
83. Milk/Chocolate Milk: mmm usually i just have milk, but chocolate milk is a good treat^^ i just don't think i'd want it in the mornings, which is the main time i drink milk
84. Computer/Laptop: laptops are bad for ur neck and back (worse than the regular ones i mean). i <3 my computer though!
85. Nsync/BSB: BSB *giggles w/anna*
86. Green Day/Blink 182: green day
87. Tupac/Eminem: neither
88. Britney/Christina: neither
89. Black/White: black
90. Dark/Light: depends
91. Blue/Red: blue
92. Pink/Baby-blue: depends
93. Short/Tall: well i'm short and corey's tall so what can i say here lol?
94. Phone/Instant Messanger: IM
95. T.V./Computer: computer!
96. Movie/T.V.: either
97. Mall/Department Stores: malls are fun w/friends hehe...and there're department stores there anyway
98. AIM/AOL: i've got both lol. AIM is better.
99. 10/100: ? of what?
100. Internet/Encyclopedia: internet
101. Home/School: home if i've got a friend over lol, school if there's no other way to see people
102. Country/Classical: country but it's not my favorite
103. New York/California: I've never been to NY
104. Batman/Superman: superman.. so guys just don't look that bad in blue tights*giggles* CAT WOMAN!
105. Half Empty/Half Full: depends...i can be pretty pessimistic though lol, but i've gotten a LOT better!
106. Day/Night: night
107. January/June: June usually unless everyone's busy
108. Christmas/Valentines Day: either...lol do I sound too pathetic if I say "it depends if corey's home"? 'Cause I kinda moped around on Valentines this year lol; but we had a fun day the day before...he was gone for christmas too, but I doubt we woul've been able to see eachother then either.
Have You Ever
109. Drank Alcohol: just a sip and it's awful
110. Smoked: no
111. Gotten Drunk: no
112. Gotten High: no
113. Dyed Your Hair: just highlights
114. Kissed the Same Sex: no
115. Had sex: nope
116. Hated yourself: yeah, to some amount
117. Liked someone way older than you: uhh by a few months lol, nothing major though
118. Liked someone way younger than you: don't think so
119. Broken a Bone: nope
120. Had Surgery: yep
121. Talked to Strangers: lol everyone's a stranger at some point?
122. Ran Away From Home: nope
123. Did the opposite your parents told you to do/not to do: lol mostly just "don't get on aim" or "clean your room" but i'm not too much of a rebel
124. Sang in public: hahaha oh yesh
125. Worn a Dress: yup
126. Worn a Tie: yup-Tie day last year! Mr. Lee's reaction: "But I'm not thai, I'm Chinese!" yaaaay for him switching schools
127. Worn a Suit: nope
128. Gotten into a physical fight: nope
129. Hurt someone emotionally: yes
130. Hurt someone physically: on accident yeah-of the two boyfriends I've had, I've managed to hit both in the eye at least once
131. Made someone cry: yes
132. Said you loved someone: yes
133. Said you hated someone: yes
134. Talked to a stuffed animal: hehe yesh
135. Talked to yourself: yes
136. Driven a car: just around an empty parkinglot and I hated it
137. Danced in public: yup...including in a resturant when I was little lol; I'd just come from ballet class and we were getting takeout Chinese food...
138. Danced when no one was looking: probably
139. Sang when no one was looking: lol I sing to myself a lot
Other Questions I Seemed t o Forget.
140. Do you believe in Love: oh yesh^^
141. Love at first site? not really
142. Your Definition of Love: erm...Corey hehe. Seriously though...a feeling you have about someone, which makes you feel indescribably wonderful...and you care for them so much that you're scared to see anything bad happen to them, and you always want to be there to watch over them...knowing you'll always be watched over by them too...always wanting to be with the person, and knowing you can come to eachother for anything, no matter how small or silly it seems, and knowing that they'll make you feel better just by listening or even just giving a hug...and of course the physical attraction too O:-)
143. Your definition of a true friend: someone you can turn to at any time, who cares about you enough to occasionally put you above themselves, who tries to make you feel better about anything, and is there through the good times too, who can always make you laugh
144. Your religion: i have a catholic father, a baptist mother; i was raised baptist but I got to a Methodist youth group. I don't see a lot of difference in the two, but I like where I am now.
145. Do you go to church: Did when I was little...now I go to a youth group...I"d kinda like to go to church though
146. Favorite Candy: chocolate!
End
147. Are you happy you made it here?: sure
148. Are you going to send this on?: uhh i'm putting it in my blog aren't i?
149. Did you enjoy it?: it gave me something to do
150. Time: 10:58 PM