<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 13, 2004

hrmmm, I need to blog...yet the last few days are kinda a blur...so I'll list what I can remember:
-Tuesday, Corey and I went to see Harry Potter...which I yelled at haha...well not literally but yeah. I love the books so I always want to see the movies, but I also always end up getting mad at what they do "wrong." I mean...the dementors flew with the players in the quidditch game! Ahh! and then there was the Shrieking Shack...oh my gosh hahaha I was going crazy...THERE IS A PIANO IN THE SHRIEKING SHACK! The whole purpose of it was for Lupin's werewolf transformations when he was little, so I'm thinking he probably wouldn't be playing the piano while he was in his non-human state lol. They also never explained about the animagi...Like, that Harry's dad had been one, which is why his patrounus is a stag...They didn't have the quidditch cup...and so we never got to see Wood again, and this was supposed to be his last year. As always, I would've been confused if I hadn't read the book, because it feels very rushed and unexplained...and that's ok because otherwise the movie'd have to be crazily long...but you'd think they could shorten Harry's time when he was riding Buckbeak in order to add something else...that was like the longest part of the movie lol. Oh well...there were some cute-sounding kids near us that made me giggle throughout the movie with random comments hehe.
-Wednesday, Corey came over...and we watched E.T. for the second time hehe...and had much fun. Then I had my last tap class ever. I came home and was extremely entertained when my brother came home around 3 AM because it was his 21st birthday...his drunkness made me laugh...his friend and DD helped him up to bed and I just told her to tell me when she left so I could go lock up, since Justin clearly wasn't in a state to do so haha...and then he wouldn't let her leave the room until he fell asleep...and then she and I had to go hunting around his room with a flashlight to find her keys that she'd left downstairs but he'd taken up to his room thinking they were his or something I guess...and when he woke up the next afternoon, he didn't remember any of it *giggles*
-Thursday...what'd I do Thursday? Oh *looked at calander* Dance dress rehersal. Crazyness. We got to go twice on the stage because Cary Dance Productions is actually organized and on time, unlike the other studio I go to, though I generally like that better, go figure. Anyway, the first time we sucked massively and practically stopped and stared at eachother towards the ending. By the second time though, the girl that coreographed it had managed to get there (she got off work and then got lost; she's new to NC and couldn't get off early) which helped a LOT lol...especially since she's right in front of me O:-) so therefore I could watch and know what I was doing haha. Then we drove around forever so Dad could show Mom where some doctors offices I'm going to soon are. I'm not even going to try to make that gramatically correct lol. Then we stopped for dinner at the Maceroni Grill, which we haven't been to in YEARS, which I love mostly because they're bread is really good hahaha; I ate like 3/4 of a loaf by myself and hardly had room for anything else but I didn't care because the bread was yummy.
-Friday I spent most of the day fixing and working on Taylor's birthday present...which I gave to her that night. Corey, Melissa, Taylor, Austin and I went to Taylor and Melissa's pool for a while...then to Melissa's house to change...Then to China Cheff, which was yummy and I discovered that's another place I need to go to a lot, especially in college haha, because I can eat there really cheap. Yay for being a vegitarian making mine only be like $2.50 or something like that when the average is like $10 :-D Then back to Melissa's to get back into swimsuits, then to the pool lol. We stayed there until around 9:00, and then rushed back to Melissa's house because it was lightning. We hung out in the garage...well, Melissa and I did anyway, the others went outside to watch the storm *shakes head at them* even after Austin's story about a friend of his dying after being struck by lightning. Maybe I'm paranoid lately, but I still say I'd rather be paranoid and safe than do something that really isn't important and get hurt from it...and so I'm sorry for all of you that I'm driving crazy but that's just how I am. And I'm scared to see anyone I know get hurt...so I'm more than a little over protective, and I know it.
-Saturday was busy...Dance recital, which went decently well, starting at 12...and I was the 20th song and we were out of the theater by 1...including me getting changed...I love how organized they are! Then home, where I showered the glitter and gell off of me lol...The kidney went to see a movie at 1:40, which I couldn't go to because of the recital, but I planned to meet them after it ended...but the internet was wrong and told me it wouldn't end until like 4:30 but they called me a little before 4 lol...So I used a hairdryer to make my nails dry really fast haha since I was in the middle of doing them when they called...and then went to pick up Anna (she slept in and missed the movie lol) and went to Schlotzkys (I CAN SPELL IT NOW I THINK) and met up with most of the rest of the kidney...had an early dinner (yummy, I hadn't been there in ages...and the evil lady wasn't there so it was ok to order a kids meal haha...*pokes Rache* Remember her? "ARE YOU UNDER 12(/10/whatever the age limit was)?!")...Walked over to Kroger to visit Davey for a few minutes but left quick so we wouldn't get him in trouble...then back to Steven's house for a few minues before we could go to Matt's...At Matt's I watched Corey and Anna play computer games lol and Steven play the same race on a video game over and over for sake of being on the high score board...most of the others dissapeared a lot; either out in the hot tub or downstairs playing DDR I think...oh and Jill brought her guitar and so I listened to that, and stole it long enough to play the few chords that I sortof know haha...I was pretty borring most of the time I'm sure though; I had an awful headache that refused to go away even after two advil, so I just kinda sat/layed there for most of the time. It was still nice to be around people though; I've missed the kidney! We were missing some people though...We called Rache to see how she was feeling after getting her wisdom teeth pulled out, and she's doing ok, though she sounded a little spacy, understandably. We passed the phone around for a while so I hope that gave her a cheer-up call after an icky surgery hehe. When I got home, I got online (of course) and chatted and attempted to tease Matt for a while but it didn't really work lol.
-Today Corey came over and we watched A Perfect Murder because my parents taped it...The plot kinda lost me lol but I wasn't really paying attention so oh well. Had more important things to pay attention to :-D O:-) We had much fun...and we had an analytical discussion about the "this little piggie went to market" thing you do with toes...*giggles* yay crazyness! After we took him home, my mom and I went out for mexican since my dad's out of town...and had random discussions about her hometown and siblings and such lol...Anna remind me to prod you about something lol...and then I came home and here I am. Tada! And I'm bored because no ones talking...and I should be reading AP English stuff...but I did finish the first book, Stargirl, which I recomend for any of you that are given that option...It's a decent plot, not too long, and really easy to understand, which made me happy because I was afraid we'd be reading books with crazy huge vocabulary words that I suck at lol.
And now I'm out of things I feel like blogging about...bye!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?