Friday, June 04, 2004
weeeeee definitly need a blog update lol:
-I don't remember what I did Sunday...I think that was the day I did a little shopping with Mom maybe.
-Some people came over Monday night for a gathering...we played Clue and watched a Trek movie that kinda confused me but it was fun anyway. I got kinda agrivated when people wouldn't keep voices down since my dad seems like he hasn't been feeling so great (he sleeps soooooo much lately) and he had to work the next day, and I had a headache so I guess I was probably more agrivated than usual...but then when everyone had to leave, they were really good about being quiet and waiting outside.
-Tuesday I went in to help make copies and enter music (tedious but Mr. Rowe asked me to, and I kinda liked it so I did lol) and such for band...crazyness but fun. I had to leave for a little while for physical therapy, where I found out the guy I'm working with is moving to Florida. Oh well :-( Then back to the bandroom, down to Bojangles (yay for Lindsey's car!) and then over to Taylors for a while with Melissa A and Corey...much fun :-D even if we did spend most of the time asking eachother what we wanted to do hahaha.
-Tuesday night basically sucked and I was insane and was listening to someone else's problems and basically broke down and ended up complaining to that person instead...for sake of not spreading rumors or whatever I'm not saying details, but I was totally insensitive and shouldn't have said anything at that point...But I had my wonderful two listeners as always that let me rant and cry on their shoulders...er...via internet. I love you guys soooo much! So I didn't sleep so well that night...I just stayed up for a while and cried and thought a lot...and I decided to try to think of something good that could come out of me being so upset and scared and stressed...and oddly enough, I thought about how grateful I was to be able to cry. It sounds so weird, but it's true...I mean...I didn't cry a whole lot, but I felt much more in control of it than I used to...If you've ever gone through long time without being able to cry when you need to, you know how good it feels to finally be able to let go...well that's what it felt like, a lot of relief. So I'm still worried about everything that I was then, but you know what? Today I'm smiling so it's ok.
-Wednesday I went back to the bandroom...did more of that stuff...We ordered a pizza for lunch and got it delivered to the school hahaha; I was worried they'd think it was a prank or something...I went by to see Mr. Thurston when we visited some teachers, and I got my Earth Science grade for the exam, which was just over enough to make me happy :-D I'll have to watch out next year for those classes that seem like slacker classes and then I die in lol so I won't have to cram so much for the exam. Anyway, we saw some other teachers too, including Mrs. Becker, who I miss like crazy and wish would move up to pre-calc but she's decided to do some more Algebra II classes instead. Bah. I miss geometry.
-We (Corey, Austin, Melissa, Taylor, and I) tried to go to Melissa and Taylor's pool but we couldn't get rides to work out for the right times...So Corey and I stayed a little while after the others left and got some more work done and glared at Mr. Rowe's CD player because it hated us. Then we went back to his house and walked over to his pool and swam for an hour or so...then back to Corey's house to make dinner and watch part of LOTR.
-Dance that night was crazy...because I hadn't realized our recital is next weekend hahaha...err...yeah we suck massively. I don't really know what I'm doing at a good number of parts, but I honestly don't feel too bad about it because more than half the class doesn't either lol. Our teacher is even letting us come in for an extra practice next week even though the studio's supposed to be closed because our dress rehersal is Thursday. Yuck. Oh well; I'll get my three year award at that studio and be done with tapping. :-( I really loved the old style of it, but the rhythm tap style is evil and nowhere teaches the oldschool stuff anymore. That was the reason i switched studios in the first place; they did the other style when I first switched. Oh well...more time for being an extra for marching band and focusing on AP English and learning some serious vocab for SATs lol. I can fake our dance pretty well since the girl that coreographed it is right infront of me for most of the song, since we hardly change formation at all lol.
-Today=back to the bandroom! Lol for the final time. Taylor and Austin couldn't come, I had to leave from 10:15-12 for physical therapy, and corey left from 12-1 for a haircut and job interview (he got the job *huggles him*) so we had a loooot to do the rest of the time lol. It's not entirely finished so Melissa has to do some during band camp. Corey video taped part of the "experiance" though lol...and a nice shot of the copier jamming. Oh my gosh our copier sucks. Melissa spent like over half an hour today trying to get it to print ONE sheet without jamming. It's rediculous. Melissa and Corey know how to fix the copier when it jams, and I kinda know how but not as well as them, but that doesn't prevent it from jamming the next time it tries to print something lol. Mrs. Rowe came in with the baby for a while though...oh my gosh she's soooooo cute! Mr. Rowe looks adorable with her...He's such a sweet dad hehe. He kept zooming her around the room playing "airplane" and such and she was just grinning like crazy the whole time. And they talked to eachother in babytalk, which was really amusing but cute lol.
-At three we stopped and Corey, Anna, Melissa, and I went to Goodwill to find some old clothes for ASP. I found a few pairs of pants (including some blue plaid things that look like they should be pajama bottoms but actually are pretty thick and good for work), a pair of overalls, and a longsleeve button up shirt since the list said to bring one incase we work with insulation.
-Tonight Corey came over...and I had a completely absolutely crazily wonderful time. Indescribeable, even though I'm writing about it lol. I'm the luckiest girl in the world because I've got him...though we argue constantly about who "wins" and that kind of stuff, which is related if you understand our meaning of that...I've never felt as safe, comfortable, or happy as I do when I'm in his arms. Yay for being completely in love and loving every second of it <3<3<3 ^^
-I don't remember what I did Sunday...I think that was the day I did a little shopping with Mom maybe.
-Some people came over Monday night for a gathering...we played Clue and watched a Trek movie that kinda confused me but it was fun anyway. I got kinda agrivated when people wouldn't keep voices down since my dad seems like he hasn't been feeling so great (he sleeps soooooo much lately) and he had to work the next day, and I had a headache so I guess I was probably more agrivated than usual...but then when everyone had to leave, they were really good about being quiet and waiting outside.
-Tuesday I went in to help make copies and enter music (tedious but Mr. Rowe asked me to, and I kinda liked it so I did lol) and such for band...crazyness but fun. I had to leave for a little while for physical therapy, where I found out the guy I'm working with is moving to Florida. Oh well :-( Then back to the bandroom, down to Bojangles (yay for Lindsey's car!) and then over to Taylors for a while with Melissa A and Corey...much fun :-D even if we did spend most of the time asking eachother what we wanted to do hahaha.
-Tuesday night basically sucked and I was insane and was listening to someone else's problems and basically broke down and ended up complaining to that person instead...for sake of not spreading rumors or whatever I'm not saying details, but I was totally insensitive and shouldn't have said anything at that point...But I had my wonderful two listeners as always that let me rant and cry on their shoulders...er...via internet. I love you guys soooo much! So I didn't sleep so well that night...I just stayed up for a while and cried and thought a lot...and I decided to try to think of something good that could come out of me being so upset and scared and stressed...and oddly enough, I thought about how grateful I was to be able to cry. It sounds so weird, but it's true...I mean...I didn't cry a whole lot, but I felt much more in control of it than I used to...If you've ever gone through long time without being able to cry when you need to, you know how good it feels to finally be able to let go...well that's what it felt like, a lot of relief. So I'm still worried about everything that I was then, but you know what? Today I'm smiling so it's ok.
-Wednesday I went back to the bandroom...did more of that stuff...We ordered a pizza for lunch and got it delivered to the school hahaha; I was worried they'd think it was a prank or something...I went by to see Mr. Thurston when we visited some teachers, and I got my Earth Science grade for the exam, which was just over enough to make me happy :-D I'll have to watch out next year for those classes that seem like slacker classes and then I die in lol so I won't have to cram so much for the exam. Anyway, we saw some other teachers too, including Mrs. Becker, who I miss like crazy and wish would move up to pre-calc but she's decided to do some more Algebra II classes instead. Bah. I miss geometry.
-We (Corey, Austin, Melissa, Taylor, and I) tried to go to Melissa and Taylor's pool but we couldn't get rides to work out for the right times...So Corey and I stayed a little while after the others left and got some more work done and glared at Mr. Rowe's CD player because it hated us. Then we went back to his house and walked over to his pool and swam for an hour or so...then back to Corey's house to make dinner and watch part of LOTR.
-Dance that night was crazy...because I hadn't realized our recital is next weekend hahaha...err...yeah we suck massively. I don't really know what I'm doing at a good number of parts, but I honestly don't feel too bad about it because more than half the class doesn't either lol. Our teacher is even letting us come in for an extra practice next week even though the studio's supposed to be closed because our dress rehersal is Thursday. Yuck. Oh well; I'll get my three year award at that studio and be done with tapping. :-( I really loved the old style of it, but the rhythm tap style is evil and nowhere teaches the oldschool stuff anymore. That was the reason i switched studios in the first place; they did the other style when I first switched. Oh well...more time for being an extra for marching band and focusing on AP English and learning some serious vocab for SATs lol. I can fake our dance pretty well since the girl that coreographed it is right infront of me for most of the song, since we hardly change formation at all lol.
-Today=back to the bandroom! Lol for the final time. Taylor and Austin couldn't come, I had to leave from 10:15-12 for physical therapy, and corey left from 12-1 for a haircut and job interview (he got the job *huggles him*) so we had a loooot to do the rest of the time lol. It's not entirely finished so Melissa has to do some during band camp. Corey video taped part of the "experiance" though lol...and a nice shot of the copier jamming. Oh my gosh our copier sucks. Melissa spent like over half an hour today trying to get it to print ONE sheet without jamming. It's rediculous. Melissa and Corey know how to fix the copier when it jams, and I kinda know how but not as well as them, but that doesn't prevent it from jamming the next time it tries to print something lol. Mrs. Rowe came in with the baby for a while though...oh my gosh she's soooooo cute! Mr. Rowe looks adorable with her...He's such a sweet dad hehe. He kept zooming her around the room playing "airplane" and such and she was just grinning like crazy the whole time. And they talked to eachother in babytalk, which was really amusing but cute lol.
-At three we stopped and Corey, Anna, Melissa, and I went to Goodwill to find some old clothes for ASP. I found a few pairs of pants (including some blue plaid things that look like they should be pajama bottoms but actually are pretty thick and good for work), a pair of overalls, and a longsleeve button up shirt since the list said to bring one incase we work with insulation.
-Tonight Corey came over...and I had a completely absolutely crazily wonderful time. Indescribeable, even though I'm writing about it lol. I'm the luckiest girl in the world because I've got him...though we argue constantly about who "wins" and that kind of stuff, which is related if you understand our meaning of that...I've never felt as safe, comfortable, or happy as I do when I'm in his arms. Yay for being completely in love and loving every second of it <3<3<3 ^^