<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 29, 2004

These are really old surveys that I got from Hannah a few months ago, saved, and decided to do today when I got bored.

1. What is your full name? guess who’s not stupid enough to answer that on a public blog?
2. Nicknames? Jen, Jen-bean, Nut, Juniper, a few random other ones
3. home town: Danville CA
4. home team: i don’t really care
5. Sex: female
6. Where do you live? NC
7. What school do you attend? Apex high
8. Siblings and their ages? 21 year old brother
9. Pets: none
10. Zodiac Sign: Sagitarius
11. Rightly or Lefty: Righty

*********YOUR LOOKS*********
12. Hair color: Brown
13. Eye color: Brown
14. Height: 5' 5” ish
15. Do u wear contacts or glasses? occasionally
16. Do you have any piercing? one in each ear
17. Where do you want more? not really anywhere considering how lazy i am about earings
18. Do you have a tattoo? nope
19. If so what and where? n/a
20. Do you wear any rings? class ring usually
21. Do you have a certain fashion you follow? sortof but it’s just wha i like to wear

**********JUST LATELY***************
23. How are you today? not bad, though I miss my Corazy
24. What pants are you wearing right now? gym shorts type things; just back from physical therapy a while ago
25. What shirt are you wearing right now? a blue one
26. What underwear are you wearing right now? regular white underwear as always lol
27. What does your hair look like at the moment? its in a headband
28. What song are u listening to right now? no music on actually, though I’ve got lyrics to “wouldn’t it be nice” on my away message if it counts
29. What was the last thing u ate? toaster strudels

its 12:42 and i just have to say that

30. How is the weather right now? uhh warm and overcastish
31. Last person you talked to on the phone: urm...left a message for corey, talked to my mom a few hours before that
32. Last Dream you can remember: oh boy that one’ll have to have its own entry; it was weiiiird
33. Who are you talking to right now? no one b/c they’re all gone so i put up an away message
34. What time is it? 12:43

************More about YOU!*****************
35. What are the last four digits of your phone number? 9695
36. If u were a crayon, what color would u want to be? rainbow!
37. Have you ever almost died? uhh i hope not lol
38. Do u like the person that sent u this? *huggles the hannah banana* yesh
39. How do u eat an Oreo? dunk it in milk!
40. What makes you happy? hanging out with Corey or anyone/everyone in the kidney
41. What's the next CD you are going to buy? no idea
42. What religion/denomination are you? right now i think i’ll go with methodist...seems to fit me the best
43. What's the best advice ever given to you? never give up but accept help along the way
44. Have u ever won any special awards? some academic/writing ones and one for dance just because i went to the studio for 3 years in a row lol
45. What are your future goals? get into a good college with *hopefully* a scholarship, keep in touch with friends, and be happy with my future life and career
46. Do u like to dance? only if it’s coreographed ahead of time lol
48. What's the stupidest thing u ever done? good question, too many to pick
49. What's your favorite memory? mmm lots with corey
50. If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be? i think i overreact to things too easily
51. Where do you shop the most? the mall or kohls
52. How many kids do you want to have? i dunno...depends on a bunch of stuff
53. Son's names? i’ve always liked david or michael

54. Daughter's names? elizabeth or emily
55. Do you do drugs? ugh no
56. Do you drink? yuck
57. What kind of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Aussie or Panteen usually
58. What sport do you like the least? well matt would kill me but i have to say football
59. What are you most scared of? Losing someone that I care about
60. How many TV's do you have in your house? urm...4
61. Do you have your own? yup
62. Phone line? nope but i have a cell
63. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? a dog i’ve had since i was two and a horse i got on valentine’s day^^
64. Have you ever broken/sprained/fractured a bone? dislocated my thumb once but that’s it
65. Who do you dream about? lots about corey...and then random ones with random people
66. Who do you tell your dreams to? anyone who’ll be interested lol
67. Who's the loudest friend you have? uhh marc has a loud voice...anna can be crazy when she wants to be but she can be really quiet too so i dunno
68. Who's the quietest friend? sometimes steven, though once again he’ll talk a lot at random times too lol...
69. Is dance a sport? sure, just not in the form that i do it i dont think lol
70. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? i actually counted that when i was little but i dont remember
71. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? the egg because breakfast
comes before lunch..duhh doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that one out (*steals from hannah who stole it from taylor haha*)

********YOU and LOVE*********
72. Do you believe in Love? oh yesh
73. Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend? boyfriend <333
74. Do you have a crush? only if Corey counts^^
75. Who is your crush? see above
76. Did you send this to your crush? yay for blogs sending it out to everyone
77. Do you believe in Love at first sight? not really
78. Where would you like to go on your honeymoon? i dunno...anywhere w/my love <333
79. What song do you want played at your wedding? it’d be kinda cool to have “When I See You Smile” play...
80. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? smile, hair
81. Longest crush? and longest bf=corey
82. Who do u want to spend the rest of your life with? hrm take a guess
83. Do you find yourself attractive? not especially but i don’t care too much about it
84. Do you find yourself ugly? nope
85. Do others find you attractive? i dunno
86. Are you a virgin? yup

****ON GUYS FOR GIRLS TO FILL OUT (for girls only) ****
89. Boxers or briefs: whatever they like better lol
92. Tall or short: well considering the 10 inch height difference between Corey and me, I’ll go with tall
93. Six pack or muscular arms: don’t really care
94. Good or bad guys: mostly good...a little bad mixed in doesn’t bother me though lol
95. Hat or no hat: doesn’t matter
96. Ears pierced or not: as hard as it is to imagine Corey with a pierced ear, I’m going to go with “i dont care” because i think guys should have the right to choose their own fashion sense too
97. tan or no tan: tan=skin cancer which i’d really rather not anyone get, so i’ll go with no tan
98. Totally shy, or octopus arms? a little bit of each? O:-)
99. Stubble or neatly shaved: unless its prickly enough to hurt, i don’t care
100. Rugged or sporty: w/e
101. Studly or Cutie: Both if possible *also stolen from hannah hehe*
102. Accent or not: don’t care
103. Glasses? don’t care
104. Smart or dumb: everyone’s smart in some way
105. What sport should he play? hehe marching band rules
106. Dependent (whipped) or independent: a bit of both hehe

****ON GIRLS FOR GUYS TO FILL OUT (for guys only) ***
107. Sandals or flip-flops:
108. Painted nails or not:
109. Regular or sports bra:
111. Cute n' mysterious or wild n' sexy:
113. Dark or blonde hair:
114. Long or short hair:
115. Curly or straight hair:
116. Dark, light, or crazy cool eyes:
117. Long or short nails:
118. Hat or no hat:
119. Good or bad girl:
120. Hair up or down:
121. Jewelry or none:
122. Tall or short:
124. Accent or no accent:
125. Pants or dress:
126. Tan or fair:
127. Glasses:
128. Pretty indoor chick or crazy party chick:
129. Freckles or none:
130. Shy or outgoing:
131. Funny or always cool:
132. Talkative or shy:

*****Pick One: THIS OR THAT***********
133. Lights on/off: off
134. Sun or Rain: generally sun
135. Mickey D's (McDonalds) or BK (Burger King)? Mcdonalds has better fries
136. Do u like scary or happy movies better? either
137. Backstreet Boys or NSYNC? *giggles* BSB!
138. On the phone or in person? in person!
139. Paper or plastic? paper b/c its biodegradeable
140. Sausage or pepperoni? ugh neither
141. Summer or winter? summer b/c no school and less stress!
142. Hugs or kisses? how about both? hehe
143. Chocolate or white milk: usually white but i like chocolate occasionally
144. Root Beer or Dr. Pepper: yuck
145. Glass half full or half empty? depends what mood i’m in
146. CD or Tape: CD
147. Tape or DVD: dont care
148. Cats or Dogs: dogs or very social cats
149. Mud or Jell-O wrestling: mmm never tried either but it would be fun
150. Vanilla or Chocolate: Chocolate of course!
151. Skiing or Boarding: never been boarding, but i liked skiing the one time i went when i was in 3rd grade haha
152. Day or night: evening
153. Cake or pie: depends
155. Diamond or pearl: diamonds
156. Sunset or sunrise: Sunset b/c im rarely awake for a sunrise

****************YOUR FAVS*******************
157. Color: purple, blue, aquaish green
158. Food: chocolate
159. Fast Food: habatchi xpress if that counts...or any type of sub place or taco bell
160. Candy: most chocolates lol
161. Beverage: sweet tea usually
162. Ice Cream Flavor: cookie dough
163. Sport: To watch: gymnastics and equestrian
To Play: ugh i suck at sports
163. Animal: horses
164. Fave type of music? oldies
165. Radio Station: oldies 100.7, G 105, mix 101.5
166. Song: dunno
167. Group: Dont really have one
168. Number: 8
169. Fav. Actor or Actress? johnny depp, though honestly i liked him more in Benny and Joon than recent movies
170. Fav. Day of the year? September 15th ;-)
171. Fav. Month? December
172. TV show? Everwood or Summerland
173. Store: probably Kohls or Deb
174. Scent: chocolate lol...and Corey smells good^^
175 Board Game: CLUE! and scrabble, despite my lack of spelling and vocabulary
176. Saying: i dunno

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HAVE YOU EVER~~~~~~~
177. Loved someone so much it made you cry? yes
178. Drank? just sips and i don’t like it
179. Ever gotten dumped? uhh does 6th grade count?
181. Broke the law? *giggles* I feel really odd saying yes, especially when I can say “twice since Sunday” yay driving golfcarts illegally haha
182. Ran from the cops? Nope and that’s incorrect grammer! “Have you ever ran from the cops?” lol RUN but I haven’t done that either
183. Stole something? nope
184. Tried to kill yourself? nope
185. Made yourself throw up? ugh no that concept has always been very creepy to me...I HATE throwing up
186. Made yourself cry to get out of trouble? does a puppy dog face count? O:-)

************* A Final Note*******************
187. Do you like filling these out: gives me something to do
188. How many people are you sending this to? a lot since it’s on a website
189. Do u want your friends to write back: if they want
190. Who is most likely to respond? someone who’s borred
191.Who is least likely to respond? someone who doesn’t blog
192. Any other comments: not really lol

***here’s survey number 2 lol, some parts are similar but i dont feel like editing it***
1.Full name: Still smarter than to put that online
2. Nicknames: already listed them
3. Eyes: brown
4. Hair: brown
5.Siblings: 1 brother, age 21
6.Do u like to sing in the shower? oh yesh
7.Birthday: december 12
8.Horoscope: Sagitarius
9.Address: definitly not putting that online either
10.Gender: Female
11.Righty or lefty: Righty
12.What's the most important thing that every relationship should have?
happiness
13.Have you ever cheated? nope
14.Marital status: dating for about 10 1/2 months
15.Do you have a car? nope and i’m quite fine w/it lol
16.What kind of car do you want? a bug^^

FAVORITE QUESTIONS
17.Movie(s): dont really have one
18.Song: same as above
19.Subject in School: geometry!
20.TV Program: Everwood and Summerland
21.Actor: Johnny Depp
22.Favorite Number: 8
23.Favorite Month: December
24.Cartoon: Gotta love how Hannah and I even have the same favorite cartoon haha, and neither of us has watched it in ages! As Told by Ginger 25.Disney Character: hrm...i dunno
26.Color: purple, blue, aquaish green
27.Do u plan on having children? depends how things work out
28.Do u want to get married? yes
29.How old do you want to be when you're married? whenever it fits in well with my life and the life of my love <333
30.Would you have kids before marriage? nope
31.Do you have a b/f or g/f? yesh^^ <333
32.Music/TV: depends
33.Guys/Girls: With a few exceptions, I generally trust my guy friends more than the girls...girls seem to backstab eachother easier and get annoyed more easily over stupid things. That said, I have several friends of each sex that I couldn’t live without because they’re wonderful
34.Green/Blue: Blue
35.Pink/Purple: purple
36.Summer/Winter: summer
37.Night/Day: evening
38.Hangin' Out/Chillin': gathering
39.Dopey/Funny: Funny
40.You know I'm around when you hear: random comments that tend to make little sense...*giggles and thinks about toothpaste marbles and the look on Rachel’s face when I said that* This question has nothing to do with Favorites come to think of it...
41.Go to? anywhere with Corey or the rest of the kidney
42.Have you ever taken drugs? ugh no
43.What's a major turn on for you? physically=hair and smile, but i go for the sense of humor and ability to listen too
44.Have you ever been to Africa? How random was that?! no I havent lol
45.How far would you go on a first date? depends...not very far though
46.How far would you go with someone you love? well i’d hope that love evolves into marriage...and then what’s there to stop you lol
47.Which 3 people do you trust the most? Corey, Anna, and Matt
48.Is it right to flirt if you have a b/f or g/f? i personally wouldn’t but i guess it’s an indivudual descision, or rather, a couple’s descision
49.What was the last thing you cried over or got teary about? Missing Corey
50.What's something about guys/girls that you don't get? why guys think it’s such a big deal to share a bed with another guy lol--especially when there’s two other guys in the room sharing a bed without it being an issue!!--i’ve had long discussions with girls and guys about this and it still baffles me and the girls i’ve talked to
51.Are you happy? generally yes
52.Why? because i have wonderful friends that I know will get me through anything that makes me unhappy
53.An object you can't live without? well besides the obvious food and water, I’d need my friends
54.Love or lust? love
55.Gold or silver? Silver
56.Diamond or pearl? Diamonds
57.Have you ever gone skinny-dipping? nope
58.When is your crush's or bf/gf b-day? November 5th
59.Do you have any piercings? 1 in each year but i’m lazy about wearing earrings
60.What sound are you listening to right now? “i can only imagine”
61.Where would you want to go on your honeymoon? anywhere with the one i love <333
62.What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? hair and smile
63.What makes you happy? being with Corey or with the kidney
64.Do u wear contacts or glasses? occasionally
65.What's the best advice you ever got? uhh whatever i decided was the best in the last survey
66.Have you ever gotten an award? a few

In the last 24 hours have you...

67.Cried: not really
68.Bought something: yup, went to the mall today
69.Sang: mhmm
70.Eaten:yup
71.Been kissed: nope...only in dreams
72.Felt stupid: oh yesh lol
73.Wanted to tell someone you loved him or her: yup but i’m afraid to call and wake him since he’s been at band camp 10 hours a day since monday
74.Moved on: haven’t had anything to move on from lol
75.Talked to an ex: i talk to matt pretty often lol
76.Almost gotten ran over by a bus? and there’s another random question...nope
77.Hugged someone: actually, no
78.Fought with your parents: not really
79.Dreamed about someone you can't be with? if you count not being able to be with corey since he’s at camp
80.Laughed at something so funny it hurt? nope
81.Spell your first name backwards: refinnej
82.Worst sickness you have had? physically=tissue got blocked in my kidney, so I had surgery, but it still doesn’t work well so my other kidney has to do a bunch of work instead. mentally=basically freshman year lol, combination of depression and stress/anxiety i guess
83.Funny or scary movies better? depends
84.Hugs or kisses? i could really go for both right now
85.What song seems to reflect you the most? “when i see you smile”
86.If you died tomorrow, who would you leave everything you own to? i’d rather have things divided so that my friends and family could all have something that they’d like to remember me by and i’m not bothering to correct the grammer of that sentence because it’s late
87.Do you have any enemies? a few lol
88.Greatest fear? losing someone i love
89.What time is it now? 12:03 AM (sorry, last time it was a lot earlier lol but i took a lunch break that ended up becoming a mall trip and dinner and a shower and talking online a while before i came back to this)
90.Have you ever been in love? am now <3333333
91.Have you met Santa? lol who hasnt?
92.If ET knocked on your door what would you do? probably scream lol
93.Last time that you talked to the person that you like (or your
partner): monday on the phone for like 60 seconds lol
94.Do you have any pets? nope
95.What's your e-mail addy? hmm lets not post that online either
96.Last time you were depressed: urm...pretty much the majority of freshman year and the first few months of sophomore year...but i’m fine now
97.Are you an alcoholic? nope
98.Who sent this to you? hannah...like...2 months ago and i saved it haha
99.What do you think of this person? she’s kinda my little sister hehe...and despite the fact that she and corey don’t get along well and that makes things a little weird, I love her.
100.Do you want your friends to send this back? if they want lol

Mmmkay, quick update:

I went to the beach (Baldhead Island) with Rachel and her family for a few days. We had a great time! I DROVE A GOLF CART! Twice! And apparently they used to let anyone drive them but now you have to have a license but Rachel and I drove anyway...well, so did Cameron and Collin haha, and they’re 12. So yeah. It was fun though...much easier than a car; it’s more like driving a go cart only there’s a reverse (which I never used because I wouldn’t back out of the parking space for fear of hitting something) and a parking break. So yeah, we took a ferry across from the mainland to the island, which was neat, since I’ve never been on one before. It didn’t even make me sick lol, which was good to know for the band cruise, especially since that’d be much smoother than the ferry anyway. I just felt better knowing, considering how easily I’ve gotten motion sickness the last few months. We stayed in a bed and breakfast. Rachel, her mom, and I roomed together, and the boys took the other room. We walked along the beach, found some shells, went to gift shops, saw two crocodiles and tons of turtles in a lake, went wading at night (about 300 yards into the ocean and it wasn’t even up to our knees, and the water was clear-though we’d kinda forgotten about the crocodiles...but we didn’t see any haha), and other such things. It was really fun. I also got more sleep than I had in a while lol, which felt woooonderful...about 9 hours each of the two nights, plus I slept at least an hour each way in the car. I have a lot of inside jokes to add to my profile when I steal the list from Rachel (yes we did write them down!) I finished Cold Mountain and The Glass Meneagerie, so now all I have left is the very evil The Sound and the Fury and the journal that goes along with it. Today, I had physical therapy, which was tiring ugh evil arm weights. Then Anna, Sarah (Anna’s sister), and I went to the mall...we got some cute tops (I found one to match the skirt I made!) and Anna found some cool shoes. Yay for making this all one paragraph. We almost had a gathering to go see a movie, but not enough people could come so it got canceled. I called Marc’s house to tell his mom to tell him about the gathering and later called to tell his dad to tell his mom not to tell him afterall since it was canceled, and apparently both of them thought I was Anna hahaha even though I said “Hi, this is Jen.” And I miss Corey. A lot. It needs to be Saturday so I can see him-or at least just talk to him, phone, online, whatever, I just want to have some contact with him! So until then I’ll keep myself occupied with the crazy book that makes no sense because it’s from the point of view of a person with a mental disorder that doesn’t allow him to know the difference in the past and present so it skips around all over the place and is really hard to follow. Does anyone know how to write “What characters have you met? What are they doing? What is the setting?” without giving a plot summary since that apparently will make you lose points? Arrrrgh I really hope this isn’t how most of the cirriculum will be...I’m getting nervous about AP English...lots of work. I just checked the Apex website and it says that schedules will be sent out today (Thursday), so I guess they’ll be delivered Saturday for most of us. I want mine. And I want classes with my friends, especially Corey, especially since I might not be able to do anything for the marching band afterall, since Mr. Rowe isn’t sure what he’s doing about using extras, so I’d to be able to see him some other time that in the mornings and at youth first semester. And I think I need to stop ranting because that’s about all I’ve done all night and I have no idea why. Poor Anna has had to listen to me rant all evening. Nothings wrong, nothing bad has happened, and I’m not really in a bad mood...I think I’m just tired and stressing a bit because of the journal and therefore I’m complaining about EVERYTHING lol. So now I’ll shut up and go to bed. Much love and huggles to you all!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?