<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 27, 2004

Back to update...again...

I guess I'll just go through my day since I just posted last night lol

Lol counts as punctuation.

Anyways...Tried to get to school a few minutes early today because I wanted some time with Corey...I was kinda freaked about the nerve test and therefore wanted some hug-time...I slept in a little bit though but I still got there a few minutes earlier than normal...of course I totally forgot there was a pep rally so that theory didn't quite work. I read through my speech again and was going to study some more history but then the pep rally ended...and a few minutes later we went into band...Mr. Rowe has a cool idea about making a movie and having us record this sound "Spirit of Atlantis" as the sound track...it'd be pretty cool but I really can't see him using class time to work on it...we'll see. I've yet to understand why Mr. Rowe doesn't know the details of the Entertainment Book fundraiser...I sold a book and that's all I'm going to sell because I don't like to ask people (Koechling asked me if I'd sell him one lol because he actually uses his-most people don't) so I tried to turn it in yesterday...and he didn't know if we had the books already or if they were ordered...he also wasn't sure if I only needed to give him money or if he needed the form too...He told me to talk to this girl I don't know but I couldn't because I haven't had time...so I asked him in class today if he'd just ask the girl (she's in his second period class) what we needed to turn in and let me know because I come in the band hall right after 2nd period anyway...and he actually asked if anyone in the class could show me who the girl was (when were they supposed to do this?!) but then gave up and said he'd just take the form and the money (which made the most sense to me anyway) and give it to her and let her sort it out lol.

I didn't have to give my speech in English...we're only through the "M"s haha...yay. Everyone read Stargirl lol-I think we've heard 3 speeches that weren't on it...so now we don't have to say the plot line again...so I'm going to edit my speech this weekend to take out plot and add other stuff since I'll have plenty of time with the plot gone. We got assigned another essay today...joy. Characer analysis for Cold Mountain. Oh and I need help on my research paper thesis from someone who's done something like that before...I don't even know where to begin.

Lunch was normal...I should've studied more but I didn't...Dave told me his class did pretty bad on the physics test we took yesterday...which made me nervous because that's the only class I'm confident in.

History sucked. I guessed on so many of those questions...especially the ones that ask who was president during each of a bunch of events. Ugh. I'm really struggling with that class...but I think most of the class had a hard time on that test...It'd be really nice if she'd curve them but I doubt it.

So then I went to physics...and Ms. Beiles went on about how she wasn't pleased with the test generator she used for the test because scores were low and such...and she made us fill out some random stuff...and THEN gave us our tests back...we get 40% of the credit back for the ones we lost if we do corrections, which we were given time to do in class...and without corrections I had a 95.5, 97.3 with them. Yay for relief at that. Then we watched a video about physics in snowboarding...the next unit doesn't look hard so far...it's just Algebra 2 concepts.

So by the time school ended, I was getting a little scared about the nerve test...so I clung to Corey for a few seconds...but I had to go and so did he. Off to the neurology place...ugh. It hurt. They sent electric shocks through both arms and hands and my left leg and foot...The first ones weren't so bad but they got stronger and closer together and ouch. My hands keep tingling now...I'm used to the right hand's fingers doing that-that's one of the main reasons they thought I could have a nerve condition-but now they all keep randomly tingling and it'll feel like I'm being shocked again. Then came part two of the test: being poked with needles and seeing how long it takes the nerve impulses to travel from the needle site to other places...It wasn't so bad on my left arm (they didn't do the right) except that one spot still hurts...They just did my left leg...which was mostly okay except for a few times...the main one being when he stuck a needle in my calf and told me to flex my foot....OWWWW it seriously felt like it was ripping the muscle because the needle was stationary (he held it) and my muscle moved...And it still really really hurts...I can't walk normally so I have a stupid looking limp. Then he did my neck and back...more ouchies. They're pretty stiff and sore but nothing compared to my leg. He kept telling me to relax...rather hard to do with needles in you and electric shocks going through your nerves.

But you want to know what the worst part of the test was?

It was normal. Which means I'm no closer to finding out what on Earth is wrong with me. Which makes me feel more like a hypochondriac because doctors can't figure out what's wrong or why or anything...I mean, I know I'm not really a hypochodriac because they've seen high sed rates in my blood and tests have shown muscle weakness, plus when they said my knee was swollen...and the shoulder is definitly confirmed because you can just prod it and feel how much different the left side feels than the right and Xrays have confirmed that that's pulled my spine into a slight S curve...I want to know what's making all this (and that's leaving out like half the symptoms) happen and how to fix it and I'm sick of going to all these doctors without finding out anything. I've now been to a pediatrician, chiropractor, orthopediest, rhumatologist, pain management therapist, and a neurologist. Ugh.

Tonight was the first varsity game of the year. I went (mostly to see the band of course). Mr. Moncell yelled at our car because my parents wanted to drop me off by the gate like they usually do but apparently now the drop off spot is the edge of the parking lot...but he let them drop me off at the gate anyway because Mom told him I was limping. So I got a ticket and found Steven and we found seats...all very slowly because I was having trouble walking...and eventually some others showed up but since it was INSANELY crowded (first varsity game plust it was against the team our evil coach from the last few years now coaches), only Rachel sat with us at that point...I was slightly afriad at the fact that I was explaining football to her...and I actually knew somewhat what was going on lol, and I had a good time. For the first half anyway. Then came the best part-marching show! So cool. I love the show this year. Oh and they announced Hannah's birthday! Then we went over to the side of the bleachers to see the people in marching band...who all looked sweaty, half looked totally worn out, and the rest were insanely hyper. I kinda put on my happy face then...I was really sore but they all looked excited...so I smiled...and I got a few minutes with Corey...then he went back to his seat...and Dave and I walked around the bleachers then...and he asked me what was wrong because I wasn't walking normally...and told him about some of the things...and nearly had my break down moment where I was going to cry...and stopped myself...went back to the stands, paid pretty much no attention to the rest of the game except that we won like 35-7 I think. Yay. Then back home...showering standing on one foot...and on the computer where I am now...which is making my wrist hurt...and I still keep feeling things that are like those electric shocks and they hurt...so I guess I'll go to bed. Tomorrow=homework and evil plan work unless Corey gets out of having to go to a wedding. G'night.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?