Monday, August 02, 2004
Feel like a little updating...I've been comparing schedules with everyone like crazy! Corey's is messed up, but even after it's changed, we most likely will still have 1 class (band second semester-he can't take it first semester because of german) and lunch 2nd semester together. So...another reason that first semester will suck lol...especially if I can't do something for marchingband. I'll basically get to see him before school and at youth. He'll be at games and competitons on weekends, and most likely the weekends he doesn't have those, he'll have to go to his dads. I'll gladly go to the games to watch the marching show and see him during 3rd quarter, but it's still not much time together...and some of the competitions are too far away for me to go without being part of the marching band, but I'll come to things like Cary Band Day. I talked to him about it though...and of course he is the sweetest guy ever...and he's trying to think of other ways for us to see eachother during first semester. He even said he'd come to the craft club meetings-which, by the way for those of you who are interested, I plan on starting second semester as long as I'm involved with marching band. If I cant do something for marching band, I'll try to start it earlier, but I just won't have time to organize things first semester otherwise, and it's more important to me to be involved with marching band. Anyway...so we're just going to do the best we can to see eachother when possible I guess. Second semester will be nice though, especially with the band trip (bahamas cruise as of now!) and the church trip (disney!) woot.
As far as people in my classes, here's what i've found so far...
1st semester:
1. Band-Melissa and Taylor (or I"m assuming anyway, I haven't actually talked to either of them)
2. AP English-Matt, Alexz, and Courtney
3. H. US History-Rachel and Steven
4. H. Physics-no one as of now
2nd semester:
1. Band-Corey, Melissa, and Taylor
2. H. Precalc-Courtney
3. Lab tech-obvioiusly I'll be alone for that one unless anyone happens to have Mr. Thurston that period but I'd hardly see them anyway considering I saw our class lab tech twice last year
4. German-Ruth and most likely Melissa because she thinks there is only one German 1 class 2nd semester
I still need to call Melissa since we could have some more things together, especially since I know she has Mrs. Sweeney for precalc and so do I. I'm hoping she'll be in my physics class too. Scotty's out of town so I don't know about him either. Dave is being tortured by the school and therefore he doesn't have a schedule either lol. I haven't talked to Jill either but I think the only thing we could have together is history.
I went to the grocery store today and saw Davey and Courtney...which is why I know about Courtney's schedule. You know, I still have the habbit of typing "Courtz" lol...I wonder what she'd think if I called her that now. I haven't really talked to her much these past few years; we just sortof drifted apart in middle school, but we used to be really close friends. She was I think the third friend I made in North Carolina, just after Megan and a girl I don't know anymore named Sarah. So it'll be nice to see if we can reconnect. I mean, I basically know nothing about her anymore, but she still seems really nice. And she lives close, which works well for projects and when I go crazy and have no idea how to do a math problem or something lol.
Corey comes home on Wednesday...I can't wait^^ I miss him so much...but I feel better knowing he's safe at his dad's house than just wondering if he's ok. I'm trying to get through The Sound and the Fury by the time he comes home so I'll have as much time as possible with him before school starts.
Oh and I have a plan for our "girls day" if that ever actually ends up happening like we've talked about for a month or so now...we should go to the plaster house! It's like amazing glaze only its better. That's in addition to the sleepover of course. hehehe
I love evil plans. Look at this:
Me (12:04:32 AM): oh hey anna guess what its time for?!
Anna (12:04:41 AM): chocolate?
Me (12:04:43 AM): lol
Me (12:04:48 AM): whats something else we both love
Anna (12:05:18 AM): peanut butter?
Me (12:05:27 AM): *laughs* its not edible
Anna (12:05:37 AM): uhhh
Anna (12:05:55 AM): commenting?
Me (12:06:00 AM): lol
Me (12:06:02 AM): come one anna
Me (12:06:12 AM): think about what we're known for
Anna (12:06:18 AM): GOSSIP
Anna (12:06:20 AM): TELL!
Me (12:06:30 AM): lol not that either ahahahhaahah
Me (12:06:53 AM): sortof closer though
Me (12:07:03 AM): for sake of this amusing me im going to make u guess
Anna (12:07:26 AM): GAHH
Anna (12:07:38 AM): uhhh...
Anna (12:07:44 AM): urmmm...
Anna (12:08:14 AM): okay so not edible
Anna (12:08:16 AM): and not gossip
Anna (12:08:19 AM): but we're known for it..
Me (12:08:25 AM): *nods*
Anna (12:08:26 AM): sleeping in????
Me (12:08:29 AM): hahaha
Me (12:08:31 AM): no
Me (12:08:43 AM): its something that drives some other ppl crazy
Me (12:08:51 AM): when theyre not involved
Anna (12:09:03 AM): EVIL PLANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me (12:09:09 AM): GOOD GIRL!
:-D we rule
oh and one of annas blog entries has 42 comments!
As far as people in my classes, here's what i've found so far...
1st semester:
1. Band-Melissa and Taylor (or I"m assuming anyway, I haven't actually talked to either of them)
2. AP English-Matt, Alexz, and Courtney
3. H. US History-Rachel and Steven
4. H. Physics-no one as of now
2nd semester:
1. Band-Corey, Melissa, and Taylor
2. H. Precalc-Courtney
3. Lab tech-obvioiusly I'll be alone for that one unless anyone happens to have Mr. Thurston that period but I'd hardly see them anyway considering I saw our class lab tech twice last year
4. German-Ruth and most likely Melissa because she thinks there is only one German 1 class 2nd semester
I still need to call Melissa since we could have some more things together, especially since I know she has Mrs. Sweeney for precalc and so do I. I'm hoping she'll be in my physics class too. Scotty's out of town so I don't know about him either. Dave is being tortured by the school and therefore he doesn't have a schedule either lol. I haven't talked to Jill either but I think the only thing we could have together is history.
I went to the grocery store today and saw Davey and Courtney...which is why I know about Courtney's schedule. You know, I still have the habbit of typing "Courtz" lol...I wonder what she'd think if I called her that now. I haven't really talked to her much these past few years; we just sortof drifted apart in middle school, but we used to be really close friends. She was I think the third friend I made in North Carolina, just after Megan and a girl I don't know anymore named Sarah. So it'll be nice to see if we can reconnect. I mean, I basically know nothing about her anymore, but she still seems really nice. And she lives close, which works well for projects and when I go crazy and have no idea how to do a math problem or something lol.
Corey comes home on Wednesday...I can't wait^^ I miss him so much...but I feel better knowing he's safe at his dad's house than just wondering if he's ok. I'm trying to get through The Sound and the Fury by the time he comes home so I'll have as much time as possible with him before school starts.
Oh and I have a plan for our "girls day" if that ever actually ends up happening like we've talked about for a month or so now...we should go to the plaster house! It's like amazing glaze only its better. That's in addition to the sleepover of course. hehehe
I love evil plans. Look at this:
Me (12:04:32 AM): oh hey anna guess what its time for?!
Anna (12:04:41 AM): chocolate?
Me (12:04:43 AM): lol
Me (12:04:48 AM): whats something else we both love
Anna (12:05:18 AM): peanut butter?
Me (12:05:27 AM): *laughs* its not edible
Anna (12:05:37 AM): uhhh
Anna (12:05:55 AM): commenting?
Me (12:06:00 AM): lol
Me (12:06:02 AM): come one anna
Me (12:06:12 AM): think about what we're known for
Anna (12:06:18 AM): GOSSIP
Anna (12:06:20 AM): TELL!
Me (12:06:30 AM): lol not that either ahahahhaahah
Me (12:06:53 AM): sortof closer though
Me (12:07:03 AM): for sake of this amusing me im going to make u guess
Anna (12:07:26 AM): GAHH
Anna (12:07:38 AM): uhhh...
Anna (12:07:44 AM): urmmm...
Anna (12:08:14 AM): okay so not edible
Anna (12:08:16 AM): and not gossip
Anna (12:08:19 AM): but we're known for it..
Me (12:08:25 AM): *nods*
Anna (12:08:26 AM): sleeping in????
Me (12:08:29 AM): hahaha
Me (12:08:31 AM): no
Me (12:08:43 AM): its something that drives some other ppl crazy
Me (12:08:51 AM): when theyre not involved
Anna (12:09:03 AM): EVIL PLANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me (12:09:09 AM): GOOD GIRL!
:-D we rule
oh and one of annas blog entries has 42 comments!