Friday, August 06, 2004
I'm back! While I take a break from The Sound and the Fury at least :-)
So, back to where I was before. Last night, we had a gathering at Matt's house, which was much fun. I think that's the most I've ever talked to/in front of his mom. Lol, and oddly enough, the main part of it was about sushi, which I found ironic since she thought I was anorexic. No, I never have been, I just didn't eat much at their house the first few times I was there-once I was sick and another time I'd already eaten dinner :P so yeah. I did some DDR and hung out with people and had a good time and got lots of hugs^^ Still a little worried about a few people though...one of which looked sad most of the night, another who I caught a few times as well...*huggles them*
I got to feel really stupid when I was asked what color ink was on Anna's hand and yet I didn't notice what it said until a few hours later..."call corey" haha. She and Corey are up to something :-P and Anna's am keeps talking about evil plans :P But I have two in mind right now so it's all good :-D
Tonight, I'm going to the movies with Corey, Hannah, Andy, and at the same time as Anna and her Lufkin friends lol. Just happened to work out that way. We're going to see "The Notebook" which is kind of odd because it's a chick flick but oh well lol, the guys agreed to it.
I finished The Sound and the Fury! The ending sucks but I don't care because its OVER haha. I just have to finish my last entry and go back to edit the others for tense changes, because I was stupid and did them in different tenses lol. Editings easier than the rest though, so it's ok. THEN IT'S DONE! BWAHAHAHA! Yay.
Ok I'm out of things to ramble about in attempt to procrastinate haha, so I think I'll just go finish it. Bye!
So, back to where I was before. Last night, we had a gathering at Matt's house, which was much fun. I think that's the most I've ever talked to/in front of his mom. Lol, and oddly enough, the main part of it was about sushi, which I found ironic since she thought I was anorexic. No, I never have been, I just didn't eat much at their house the first few times I was there-once I was sick and another time I'd already eaten dinner :P so yeah. I did some DDR and hung out with people and had a good time and got lots of hugs^^ Still a little worried about a few people though...one of which looked sad most of the night, another who I caught a few times as well...*huggles them*
I got to feel really stupid when I was asked what color ink was on Anna's hand and yet I didn't notice what it said until a few hours later..."call corey" haha. She and Corey are up to something :-P and Anna's am keeps talking about evil plans :P But I have two in mind right now so it's all good :-D
Tonight, I'm going to the movies with Corey, Hannah, Andy, and at the same time as Anna and her Lufkin friends lol. Just happened to work out that way. We're going to see "The Notebook" which is kind of odd because it's a chick flick but oh well lol, the guys agreed to it.
I finished The Sound and the Fury! The ending sucks but I don't care because its OVER haha. I just have to finish my last entry and go back to edit the others for tense changes, because I was stupid and did them in different tenses lol. Editings easier than the rest though, so it's ok. THEN IT'S DONE! BWAHAHAHA! Yay.
Ok I'm out of things to ramble about in attempt to procrastinate haha, so I think I'll just go finish it. Bye!